All Comments on 'My Wife and the Teenager Pt. 04'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
Terrific series

Although I have not commented up until now I have given five marks for each part of this story. But I do hope she lets Bryce go all the way in the next (and preusmably final) chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
super job

very horny story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Story was well written and hot but hubbie wanting to be a cockold I hate, plus hiding and peeping from the closet is gay. Hubbie never got any that night and this little adventure would radically change the marriage, I don't think for the better. But it's you're fantasy and well done.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 14 years ago
Nice Story

I loved everything, but I would have asked the wife to keep her boots on for sex.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
Final seduction was pretty lame

by asking for confimation of her body and telling him that she wouldn't fuck him. What normal 18 yr old mail would take his rock hard cock out of her once he "slipped" in. He should have buried it as far as he could and taken his frustration of all her teasing out on her and then it would have been up to the husband whether to break it up or lose his load all over the house as Bryce shot deep in her teasing cunt. The next chapter would then have her with a swollen tummy to do her teasing if she hadn't learned her lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great but

I.ve read all of your stories and enjoyed them but they are becoming so predible. Your only change was when she decided to go all the way. You need something different e.g, she goes out without him, spends the night and tells him about it when she gets home.

jamesinspainjamesinspainalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Thanks again. This is a geat, realistic story. Keep the coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yum ! Sexy wife !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story, but to just have a dry run as the final ,was a disappointment. me think she should have allowed him a full penetration, if only for him to do, and withdraw at the the time of ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Enjoyed the story immensely, really well written.

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 5 years ago
Sensual

Love stories like this that are teasing at innocent boys. Very hot. Only thing I would change is it was drawn out a little too long. It took 4 stories to get there. But, was still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Older Women And Young Boys

This is a scenario I would like to play out with my wife. Call me an exhibitionist if you will, but I would welcome a chance for a teenager to fuck my wife while I watched. I was once a teenager myself and how older women turned me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good series!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck is so happy that old whore screws the little boy.

hdintchdintcover 1 year ago

Really like stories like this. Wish my wife had been more open like this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous