My Wife and the Teenager Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever it was he was doing, Nancy was loving it. She suddenly became, partially for my benefit I think, very vocal, very directive: "Oh, God, Bryce! Do you like it? Does it look nice to you? Oh, don't stop doing that!"

Even though I couldn't see what was going on between my wife's legs, I was again very close to cumming as I stroked my cock. I eased up, though, because I didn't want to cum yet.

When Bryce brought his mouth down to her cunt and began kissing it, Nancy became even louder. She shouted, "Yes! Yes! Oh, damn it, I love the feel of your mouth there!" I judged, from watching the back of Bryce's head, that he was delivering a series of restrained, rather chaste little pecks to her cunt.

But, obviously, any pretense of her being interested merely in his opinion of her body had been abandoned.

He teased her cunt with little kisses for at least a minute before Nancy rolled herself out from under him. "Oh, stop for now, please," she said, breathing hard. "Let me do you now."

Saying this, she did something that was almost certainly for my benefit -- though she denied it when I talked to her later. She maneuvered Bryce so that he lay on his back with his head near the foot of the bed and his body slightly at an angle. She then straddled him with her head just above his midsection and her crotch just over his face.

From my perspective I could see every detail of the obscene sex act that was about to occur. Even before my wife took the teenager's cock in her left hand and began licking the head of it, he'd used his thumbs to spread her ass cheeks apart. Then he just lay there looking at it for a while -- looking at the pink moist lips of Nancy's cunt and her neat little asshole.

Bryce finally raised his head and began, rather tentatively, to use his tongue on Nancy's cunt. He did this as though trying out various techniques for the first time. Then, with a sudden burst of energy, he threw himself fully into the task. His mouth and his tongue were suddenly all over her cunt lips, her clit, and even, once, her asshole. Several times he seemed to be trying to find out how far he could stick his tongue up her.

Watching this, I very nearly came. I had to force myself to stop stroking my very excited cock.

Bryce's was a wonderful novice effort and, after perhaps five minutes of it, Nancy approached an orgasm. She'd been alternately sucking and jacking off his cock, but she suddenly released it, turned her head toward him, and announced: "Oh, Bryce. You're, oh God! You're making me cum! Keep using your tongue like that!" Then her body stiffened, the breath seemed to go out of her, and a high-pitched, half-stifled whine came out of her mouth. As she came, Bryce continued to tongue-lash her cunt lips and clit unrelentingly and the high-pitched whining sound coming from her seemed to go on and on. Actually, it probably lasted only about thirty seconds. But this inexperienced teenager was giving my wife, I was sure, a first-class orgasm.

Seemingly dazed, she rolled off him and lay on her back again. Bryce, with cat-like quickness, spread her legs and mounted her. Holding his cock in his left hand, he tried immediately to stick it in her cunt. But Nancy, seeming to come to her senses, pushed him off of her and said, "No, Bryce! You're not going to fuck me. I don't want you to."

He squatted on his knees next to her with a rather injured expression on his face. Nancy, still lying on her back, smiled up at him and said, "Don't worry, Bryce. I'm so grateful for what you did for me. I'll get you off, too."

She sat up and asked him to lie down on his back. As soon as he did this, she straddled him again, with her wonderful ass aimed in my direction. "I want you just to relax," I heard her say. "Let me do everything for a while."

She then raised herself up slightly on her knees, reached back between her legs with her right hand to grip Bryce's cock, and pressed the crown of it firmly against her cunt. She then began sliding his cock slowly back and forth along her cunt lips. "Oh, my God, that feels so good," she said. "Does that feel good to you?"

He said something I didn't quite catch.

I tried my best to see whether the swollen head of Bryce's cock, as she moved it back and forth, was just touching my wife's cunt or whether it was slightly penetrating her. I couldn't tell, though. Maybe it was a little of both.

Nancy used the teenager's cock like this for some time. He almost immediately began groaning with pleasure and soon she started groaning, too.

As for the relationship between Nancy's cunt and Bryce's cock, Nancy remained almost totally in control for at least five minutes. There was a slip, though, and it brought this part of their session to an end. Apparently she loosened her grip slightly on his cock at the same time that he thrust his pelvis suddenly upward. In less than two seconds, maybe two inches of his cock disappeared, reappeared, then disappeared a second time even deeper inside her cunt.

Watching my wife being penetrated by the teenager, I was tipped over the edge. I ejaculated, in three powerful spurts, on the dirt beneath the window.

But Nancy, as I came, gave a little yelp and rolled off of Bryce's body. "Bryce, damn it! I told you I didn't want to do that!"

I had mixed feelings about this. I loved watching Bryce penetrate her. On the other hand, I was somehow relieved that she didn't want to allow him to fully fuck her. She was insisting on some sort of boundary, however nebulous it might be.

Her anger at Bryce, if it was genuine, didn't last long. He'd started to sit up, as though expecting her to kick him out of the house, but instead she pushed him back down on the bed. Then, on her knees next to him, she leaned forward over his cock, still wet from having plunged into her cunt, and began slowly masturbating it with her right hand.

"You're a bad boy," she said teasingly. "But you've got a really nice cock. I have to admit that it felt wonderful inside me. Now I want to put it in my mouth again. Would you like that?" As she asked him this question, she looked straight at me.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he answered. "Oh, fuck, yes," I repeated to myself.

Bryce lay on his back with his legs spread slightly and the bottoms of his bare feet facing the window. Nancy, still on her knees, rotated her body slightly so that her rear end was closer to the head of the bed and more accessible to Bryce. Then, gripping his balls in her left hand, she leaned forward and guided his hard-on into her mouth. I was surprised at how much of his cock, which was fairly large, she was able to swallow. She moaned slightly as she went up and down and up and down on it. Soon Bryce's cock was a slobbery mess.

Bryce, meanwhile, was doing something with his left hand to my beautiful wife's cunt from behind. Once she lifted her head up from his cock and said (partially for my information, I thought), "Oh, yes. Yes, finger-fuck me just like that. I love it. I really love it." Then she returned to his cock, alternately sucking its full length and tongue-lashing just the crown of it. She paused several times to push her hair out of her face so I could clearly see what she was doing to him.

After almost ten minutes of having his cock sucked, Bryce (who'd been making a monotonous "Oh, oh, oh" sound) squirmed and exclaimed, "Uhh, Look out!" Nancy just barely got her mouth clear of his cock as it erupted. Part of the first large spurt went up one of her nostrils. The rest went all the way up to her hairline. The second spurt missed her face, went straight up in the air, and landed back on his scrotum and thigh. Nancy, still gripping his cock in her left hand, lowered her mouth down to his balls and slowly licked the semen off of them.

Then she laid her head down on his belly and rested for a while. A small amount of semen was visible on her upper lip and nose. As she rested, she idly caressed the boy's still half-hard cock. Finally, she raised herself up and said to him, "It's time for you to go to bed now. The sleeping bag is still out in the cabin for you."

He seemed reluctant to move. In fact, he made an effort to prolong their session by reaching up and trying to grab Nancy's breasts. But she was having none of it. She stood up and walked into the bathroom. She probably went in there to clean his semen off of her. But she also took a piss -- I heard her tinkling into the bowl then the toilet flushing. Then, through the open door of the bathroom, she said: "Get dressed now, Bryce. I don't want you walking out to the cabin half naked."

He climbed off the bed and got back into his shoes and jeans. He stuffed his socks in the shirt pocket, for some reason. Then, more of less dressed, he started to walk toward the bathroom. Nancy emerged from it, though, before he got there and threw her arms around him. She was still stark naked and, to me, almost painfully beautiful. He returned her embrace, bringing his hands down to her ass cheeks and grabbing them as though he never wanted to let them go.

She ordered him out, finally, and turned off the overhead light that had so wonderfully illuminated the horny performance that she, and her clueless co-star, had put on for me. Then I heard her getting into bed. I quickly raced around the side of the house so Bryce wouldn't see me as he went out the back door and into the back yard. I immediately entered through the front door and stood just inside the entryway for a few seconds to make sure he'd left the houe.

I didn't hear anything so I quietly went through the dining room and into the kitchen. Peering through the back door, I noticed that the light in the studio cabin had already been turned on.

"Are you coming to bed?" asked Nancy from the guest room.

Without turning on the light, I entered the guest room, went immediately over to the bed, and felt under the covers for her. Her naked body felt a little clammy.

"How did you like the show?" she whispered to me.

Without answering, I quickly got undressed and under the covers with my gorgeous wife. "Have you ever been with anyone with pubic hair that red before?" I asked.

She laughed. "That was really something, wasn't it? And that cock of his! It felt like it had re-bar in it. He really is a sweet boy, though."

We chatted about her experience with Bryce for almost fifteen minutes. I asked her about her orgasm. Had it been the real thing? She said it had been breathtakingly real. She'd loved it when he'd eaten her cunt so enthusiastically. Then I asked her about his brief penetration of her with his cock. She said it had taken her by surprise. She definitely didn't want him fucking her without a condom. He'd told her (in a conversation I'd missed somehow) that he hadn't really "gone all the way" before. But, still, she didn't want to risk an STD.

Then we talked about the next day, Saturday. It would be the last time we'd see him because he said his uncle had arranged for him to fly home to Louisville on Sunday morning. I said I'd drive him over to Vince's place in the morning to get the truck. He could then load the ladder and drop cloths in it and take them back to his uncle's house.

I asked Nancy if she wanted to do anything further with Bryce tomorrow. Maybe she wanted to give him a going-away present.

She hesitated before giving me a surprise answer: "I don't think I do. I loved having sex with him, especially since you got to watch, but I don't want to go any further with him. I think I'll go shopping tomorrow afternoon until you get rid of him. Then, when it's safe, I'll come home and fuck your brains out."

And that's exactly what happened.

12