All Comments on 'My Wife and the Tree Trunk'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Redeeming lines of this story...

"It's not my fault the brakes gave out. And, it's not my fault the lovers went over a cliff, a week later."

Only reason why I gave this story 2 * instead of a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Maybe you'll find your own tree trunk somewhere

Then no one will see any more of this shit. Just fuck off and quit posting crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not the first time...

nor the last... Just the facts, just the facts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
as the saying goes, "death becomes her"

always plan your exit lines ahead, dead wives tell no lies, and you said her bastard was in the car with them eh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Think its a joke

If you fuck another man's wife, I do not give two craps about your life, you will die, I hope the hole was worth you life.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Hmmm...

What a terrible dilemma for the BTB crowd. The narrator clearly has a cuckold fetish, and even says so at the end, so they should rate this with one star. But the wife and lover end up dead in the end, so they should rate with with five stars. I guess that makes this a solid three star story for them. And look! It pretty much is!

I didn't really care for this one. Another brainless woman with a big cock fetish. Yawn.

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
Pass

As much as I love the idea of a big cock like this buried inu wife's pussy, this wasn't sexy at all.

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerabout 8 years ago
Terrible Ending

Not only was the ending terrible, the beginning wasn't very good either. It definitely wasn't sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A stupid cuck marries a stupid whore. Great plot idea.

What was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So instead of divorcing her cheating ass, he kills her

Depending on the state he wrote this short story , he could have sued the father of the child . No alimony , let her struggle the rest of her life. Death was too easy and is also murder. The guy fucking her or did she fuck him . Did he deserve death. I think not. She nice you made him a dummy , she could waitress forever to support. Her bastard and lover. The truth this story sucks

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
He should have sued the lover for child support?

He should have sued the lover for child support? And what he would get with it? 1st - divorce and lose half of his money and business...2nd - Lose "his" child...3rd - Getting nothing because the lover was whole cock and no brains and so no money too...The best solution was the one he have chosen...3*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

for effort and content. Good LW story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another

Another fucked up cuck story. What is wrong with these cuck cock sucking dick licking writers. I guess you like to take it up the ass while sucking a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
complain

Lets all complain and maybe tomorrow we will be lucky and no one will post anymore stories here on loving wives..Is that what we want??

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Incommensurate

Killing Sweetie for fucking her Bull (or even having the Bull's child) does not earn the death penalty (except under Sharia law. Is 09cutter a Muslim?). Not even a jail sentence! Fucking an adult woman (married or not) who wants to be fucked is even less of a crime ... Bull took NO oaths to remain faithful!

Apparently, the cheating couple did NOT have Little Malcolm in the car with them (but Hubby could not control that!) Therefore, Hubby will be raising a well-hung, not-too-smart kid instead of letting Sweetie and Bull raise him!

With the evidence and a good lawyer, Hubby could probably have negociated a very acceptable divorce from Sweetie, since she had no idea of his fiscal status. Which, of course, raises the question of WHY a young woman Hubby was willing to marry (and maintain through pregnancy) was NOT trusted with the truth about Hubby's fiscal status!

In addition, 09cutter presented Hubby as an enigma, with little affect. We-the Readers were NOT going to warn Sweetie or Bull what type of danger they were courting, so why not let us in on some of Hubby's feelings (if he had any!)

1*

cyferxcyferxabout 8 years ago
Kind of quick on the revenge resolution

BTB requires a bit more drawing out of the revenge portion. This was a detailed lead up to nothing. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awful

A big pile of awful, hateful, violence. Nothing remotely erotic about this. Perhaps you could have made the story even "sexier" by talking in detail about brutally murdering the baby too...

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

for a great LW story. Nothing better than a big hard cock fucking the wife or the husband's ass like annony and his ex wife use to do! Right asshole of LIT!!??

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
It's A Read**

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Nothing but trash, not worth the space it took up posting.

BTW vastiesmith2, if you're going to call yourself an asshole please do it somewhere else. I don't think anybody is amused at your ravings. We all know you have a mental issue. Let's leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2*s

Thanks for the effort. Not much left to say.

Another slow day, here at LW.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

I liked the beginning but then it was like you were running out of time and didn't care anymore. I gave it a three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I appreciate that he wasn't about to put up with her cheating, nor allow her....

.....to fuck him over a second time in the courts.....but "it wasn't my fault they went over a cliff"...?? Really, were they driving to coast al road or the high canyons above Denver?

Meh, it was a little too convenient an exit strategy for this story. I think you made it trite by ending it this way.

Y'know, other than the abrupt and dissatisfying ending, you write well, and seem to have a laconic, easy style that engages readers quickly....and I think you owe us another chapter about what happens with you and your not-son after you've killed off the lovers with some-fucking-magic-machinery at your beck and call and that required nothing from you but a thought.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No going back from that fuckup

Just get a divorce. He'll never be able to satisfy his wife in bed again and she'll always be on the lookout for a bigger cock. This marriage is toast. Why waste time killing them and spending the rest of your life in jail? That was stupid.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
BTB?

Fuck off. What a pathetic fucking ending. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
n

golf clap a consistent story. so few follow through with their characters goals.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Semi happy ending.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

How is his a btb???? 1*!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

5 stars. I don't have any real complaint here, except he knew the kid wasn't his and he ate another man's creampie and knew it. Yyeecchh!!! Not my kind of story. But, you did it well.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Shit story 09cucky..

A creampie eating sissy from Texass, that state must be full of them.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Not interesting

You wrote a story. Congratulations. now you can say you did it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous