My Wife and the Young Lifeguard

Story Info
My wife fucks the young lifeguard.
957 words
3.75
50.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer day when my wife and I decided to go to the community pool to relax and cool off. We were High School sweethearts, married 30 years and raised 3 great kids. She has always taken great care of her body and at the age of 48 she looked smoking hot! 5'4" 105 lbs and a great set of tits. After the birth of 3 kids her boobs sagged a bit but at 40 she got implants and those boobs looked great!

She loved to lay out in a really small bikini and her sexy little body was always nice and tan with plenty of baby oil rubbed on. Oh she looked so hot!

It has always turned me on watching the guys looking at her while she laid out. That day Kyle the local college quarterback was working his summer job at the pool. Very nice looking, built 19 year old with a great body. Six pack abs, tan and very muscular.

I could tell he had been looking at my wife all day, and she also knew it. It was cool watching her tease him every time she got in the water to cool off she made sure she'd get in and out right by his stand.

You could see him staring at her big tits as she climbed the ladder and watch her tight little ass walking away. 5 pm came around and it was closing time. At that time it was just me and her laying out and Kyle was walking around making sure the pool was shut down and folding up the umbrellas.

My wife and I realizing we were the last there and started gathering our things to leave. She left towards the woman's locker room and me towards the men's. I took a quick shower, dried off and got dress. It's common for me to have to wait on her cause she always slow at changing. Drying her hair and making sure she's gotten all the baby oil off before putting her clothes on.

This day it seemed to have been taking her a lot longer than usual. I know we were the only ones there and assumed Kyle was still cleaning up and shutting everything down. So I proceeded to woman's locker room to see what was taking so long. As I turned into the locker area I saw my wife on her knees and her body was still all oiled up. Her bikini bottoms were on but her top was off. Just then Kyle walked up and set on the bench right in front of her. He was naked and his cock was extremely hard. I remember those younger days when my cock would shoot straight up and be as hard as a rock. My wife still on her knees took his hard cock and pulled it down to her lips. He grab hold of the bench and just moved his head back while she began to suck on his thick cock head. She would take it as far into her mouth until she started gagging then pull out and lick up and down. I could see his big young balls just hanging there. I could tell this young man had never had his balls and cock sucked this good before and I knew he wasn't going to last long.

My wife then stood up and took her little bottoms off. Kyles eyes opened and he just stared at her sexy little body. She grabbed his hand and had him stand up. He was at least 6'5" and when he stood up his stiff cock was right at the level of her tits. She took his cock between her tits and rubbed it up and down. Touching his cock head to her lips each time it went up. She then laid down on the bench pulling him down on top of her.

Her legs wrapped around his ass and I could see her grabbing his cock and trying to fit it in to her. He started trusting forward and her legs when straight up. He began to fuck her extremely fast. I could tell he was very excited. As he pumped in and out of her I could see his balls slapping against her ass. He was going as deep as he could with each hard thrust. Less than a minute past when I see him give her one more deep pound and every muscle in his back and legs tightened. I knew he had just shot his big young load of cum into her. As he laid there on top of her breathing hard, her legs wrapped back around him. Trying to keep him from pulling out. Finally he lifted up off her and stood up. His very hard cock had gone limp and cum was still dripping from it.

He then walked away and left my wife just lying there. She stayed there for a couple minutes and I could see a huge load of cum laying in the bench and more still dipping from her sweet little pussy. She then got up and walked into the shower room. About 15 minutes later she came out. I was in the car by then and when she got in started apologizing for the delay. There seemed to be a hot water issue and she was waiting for it to heat up so she could get all the oil off. I looked at her and said "no biggie." And we drive off. Later that night she fucked me better than she ever had. Maybe she was thinking of Kyle's rock hard cock, but it didn't matter to me cause she fucked me damn good.