All Comments on 'My Wife and the Young Lifeguard'

by Bighoosierdaddy67

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yep I always stand there and watch my wife have sex with men

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MOVE ON

Son........After knowing that she cheated on you so easily shold indicate that she's no stranger to getting extra dick on the side. A man would have to be a fool to stay with a woman that fucks around just so he gets good pussy and she's riding them bareback too so where does that put you in the pecking order?

Break her down and fuck her with the abandon that you would do with a prostitute, of coarse with a condom, and let the bitch go. She showed how much respect she has for you when she fucked the quick draw kid and lied about it.

1*

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
It didn't matter to him?

It didn't matter to him that his wife cheated so easily and then lied to him? Wasn't that enough to show him that she had been cheating maybe for as long as they had been married? He didn't even confronted her, making her to come clean about all her cheatings? Or was he also a serial cheater and didn't want to stir the muddy waters? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
I thought poor stories used to be rejected

Has that stopped. Terrible story. He was not angry about this? No emotion at all really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay, lets start with

She's at least 50, ... Hot, yes.... Smoking hot... no. Married 30 yers and this is her first cheat... wrong and if it is a regular occurrence, you are nuts to still be in the equation. Then star quarterbacks are not likly to be lifeguards, they are too privileged go have to work. And lets quit with you and she left together; why? She was still naked and you were dressed, you should have driven home and started packing either her clothes or yours and gotten first choice of divorce lawyers. By the way are there any kids and their families to tell, and where are the cellphone pictures and videos.

Next time think beforehand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not even close

Most husband would have

Rested angrily. At that exact moment. Hated it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too funny for words.

What 19 year old would want to fuck a 48 year old Mother of three no matter how good she looked? Can you say stupid? Not nearly enough information in this to make it a decent story. And as a suck and fuck it was just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
woeful

Zero stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
poorly written

So much so I couldn't even get half way. Horrible grammar, amongst other things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Suck Kyle off

The voyeur husband should step forward and volunteer to suck Kyle off -- Kyle could compare blow jobs from the Mr. and the Mrs.! I'd also like to see both of them work over Kyle -- he's the college quarterback -- how about a bit of chest hair for that muscular chest?! They could have Kyle shooting his cum all over the place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Got dress

He started trusting

while she laid out

the woman's locker room (One for each woman?)

cause she always slow

walked up and set on the bench

And on and on and on!

Sub-literate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

In response to the story she is a sneaky lying cheating pig and is good at it which means she is very comfortable doing and has been. The comments saying about a 19 year old not wanting to bang a hot 48-50 year old is way off . Most would love to. He should have videoed then just as the kid was finishing up walk in fuck her ass then leave her there. File the next day. She made a fool of hubby , humiliating him as that young jock punk will brag to all he knows so she really is ok with making her husband look like a loser.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cuck wins

Whore cheats, cuck wins. All is good in the world.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Not too

Hoosier Daddy must not be very big if whore wife dumps him for a kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story! i,m sure this has happened in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she is a selfish human being

Disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous