My Wife as a Birthday Present Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers

Finally, John relaxed his grip on her and she lowered her cunt straight on to his mouth. "Oh, God!" she exclaimed as she made contact. John immediately buried his tongue as deep inside her as it would go and Nancy, who had arched her back and raised her upper body to about a forty-five degree angle, began repeating the phrase over and over, "Oh god oh god oh god oh god."

Then John pulled his tongue out of her and, pushing her off his face slightly to allow himself more freedom of motion, proceeded to give her cunt lips and clit a thorough tongue-lashing. As he did this, he held her wide open again with this thumbs. On the FM station, some soul-singer was doing "Love for Sale," but I think I could actually hear the lapping sound John's tongue made as it teased and tasted my wife's now very wet cunt. Nancy was groaning now almost non-stop now and occasionally saying things like, "Yes, keep doing that," "That's so good," and "Oh, God!"

I was stroking my cock slowly, trying not to cum before the horniest possible part of Nancy's show. And I noticed that Pete, lying on his left elbow and at an angle so his uncle couldn't see what he was doing, was working his right arm furiously. I couldn't tell exactly how Dean was reacting, but he was definitely paying attention.

Then, after enduring (and encouraging with little remarks) John's relentless tongue-lashing for another two or three minutes, Nancy suddenly inhaled deeply and tensed her upper body. She remained breathless and rigid for almost five seconds before letting out a rather high-pitched squeal, unlike any sound she'd made thus far. This was followed by a series of similar squeals. She was obviously having an orgasm and it was a really powerful one that seemed to go on forever. It was prolonged, I think, by John's inserting his right index finger in her asshole and keeping it there until her spasms subsided and she let her upper body slump forward on him.

Needless to say, I also came then.

No one said anything for almost thirty seconds as the FM jazz announcer droned on about something. Then Nancy, still lying on John with her legs splayed, her sopping wet cunt and asshole still on full display to everyone, said, "How are we doing for time now?" She still had her right hand on John's hard cock and was rubbing it gently through his trousers.

Dean laughed. "Damn, I forgot all about Marianne," he said. "The thing is, this was the best damned birthday party I ever had and I lost all track of time. It's a good thing I turned off my cell phone."

Nancy crawled off John, swiveled her body around, and gave him a peck on the cheek. Then she whispered something to him I couldn't hear, frowned at him, then kissed him on the lips. Was she thanking him? Chastising him mildly for sticking a finger in her ass? (She later told me it was the latter.)

Then she stood up and announced that she had to go the bathroom. She'd be back in a few minutes, she said, to tell them good-bye. As she crossed in front of me on the way to the hallway, she looked at me, smiled, and rolled her eyes up. This was her way, I knew, of signaling how good the experience had been for her. Dean helped John struggle to his feet and, noticing each other's hard-ons, they laughed. Pete stood up and turned his back to them. Because he was now facing me, what he was trying to hide from them was in my plain sight. It was a huge wet spot in the front of his khaki trousers. As the three of them got ready to go, I noticed with amusement how he tried every possible way to keep his wet spot concealed from the others.

Soon Nancy was back, wearing her very short terry cloth robe. She gave all three of them, even Pete, a kiss on their way out the door. She kissed John last and longest. As they broke the kiss, I heard her say to him, "No, not tonight. I've really got to get to sleep." Then he reached under her robe, patted her naked ass, and was gone with the others.

Even before we heard them pull away in John's car, Nancy was in my arms kissing me. "How about a shower together and good fuck?" she asked.

So we showered. As for the fucking, I'm afraid I wasn't up to it for another six hours. When we fucked, though, Nancy couldn't stop talking about how good John had felt when he ate her cunt and stuck his finger in her asshole. She asked me how I'd liked watching him do these things to her and somehow her asking me the question, despite its being so early in the morning, put me over the edge; fucking her doggie-style, with a finger in her asshole where last night John's finger had been, I came and came and came inside her.

Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers
12