All Comments on 'My Wife at Adult Club'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

First let me say I loved your story- It reminded me of something I did very much like it- My husband I were out for dinner and dancing and I got well shall we say plasterd. My husband knew about my fantasy to have more than one guy at a time in bed. He asked a couple of guys if they wanted me and they said YES. well next thing I know I'm in a motel room naked my legs in the air and three guys are all over me and I am loving it screaming for more. My loving husband is filming the whole thing- when we get reaaly horny we take out the tape and watch me go wild.

KATIE in NEW JERSEY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
from the title

He didn't leave her there, find another woman to fuck? SHe'd be open to him with another woman, right?

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Condoms?

Judy's not always so sensible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Kids in tight jeans are always hot !

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Divorced

Lots a wives in these stories get divorced for much less than what she did. She was dressed as an whore for the comedy club, don't tell me she didn't plan on being fucked by strangers. It wasn't the first time and it certainly wouldn't be the last. What a sad husband married to a common prostitute and having to sit there on a regular basis watching other blokes cocks pleasuring a pussy that should be his and his alone.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

he is addicted to his little July

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whore fucks anything that will stand still.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous