All Comments on 'My Wife, Butch, and ME'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
The Little Rascals Redux : The Return of Butch . Oh-tayy

Butch: when's the last time we beat you up? 

Alfalfa: Well, let's see... today's the 10th, 30 days hath September, April, June, and November. It's not a leap year... yyyesterday. 

Butch: You're due! 

The Butch of yesteryear trespasses eternal in thecarolinadreamer's story.

Sweet but susceptible Susan is clearly Darla all grownup. The narrator is an amalgamation of Spank and Alfalfa. The settings have changed , but the story remains the pretty much the same.

Alfalfa; "I'm usually a lover, not a fighter but in your case I'm willing to make an obs

exception "

He punches Butch and they ( and this story's aspirations of originality ) fall in the mud.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Butch? Seriously, dude?

Now all we need is for Buttercup to show up. "If you love it let it go?" Did you get that inspiration from some 70's bumper sticker? Wow, there's some deep, deep philosophy.

A seriously laughable effort from someone who pontificates endlessly on the stories of others, giving them writing instruction while putting this together? Not enough gas in this tank to get off the starting line.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 7 years ago
I liked the first 4 pages of the story

I think the ending totally ruined it.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
A rare treat!

A new story by Carolinadreamer? Is it Christmas already?

You managed to pull off a nearly-impossible trifecta here. You wrote a story that is a "willing cuck", a "RAAC", AND a "BTB!" I pity the poor LW readers here who will be so confused by this, they won't know whether they should be angry or burst into applause!

As always, I enjoy the characters you create. I like the way they speak, I like their attitudes about life and love, and I enjoy the various settings in which these conversations take place. Maybe it's my soft spot for the South. Although I've never lived there, I've spent a considerable amount of time there throughout my life, and I appreciate the people and the culture in a way that those who willingly insulate themselves within a metropolitan culture could never appreciate.

The only beef with this story is the character of Susan. I feel that she is a shallow, selfish, and dishonest character unworthy of her husband's unconditional love. If she truly loved her husband, she wouldn't have gone behind his back. Even after he called her on it, she remained deceptive. It's no wonder that he continued to question her honesty after she claimed to have chosen him and him alone. Trust is something that must be earned, and she forced him to start over from scratch.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
P.S. - Just fuck off, Kimi

"Deep philosophical insight" -- you mean like "douchenozzle" and all the other half-witted gems you included in your story? A young woman discovers her mother cheating on her father, so she tells her father, and then her parents divorce. The end. Wow. What amazing insight you contributed to this forum. What depth. What raw emotion. What originality. Incredible.

Let's not forget about all of the other sophomoric "satires" you write under a pen name because you're such a coward you can't even own up to an anonymous username.

Just slink away, sweetie, and let the adults speak now, okay?

naxos65naxos65almost 7 years ago
OH MY GOD !

Any man , and I mean MAN , would have just walked . All the crap about comparing food to love and ------- oh , it's just a daft story !

robinhodrobinhodalmost 7 years ago
I know there is a finite number of possibilities for a cheating wife

and I'm sure I've previously read a story remarkably similar to this one, on this site.

I enjoyed that one too!

It seems I'm in a minority so far, but recent offerings have not impressed and this one has been an excellent read.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
An enjoyable story

The husband handled the situation well and his emotions are clearly shown.

His wife is an idiot and portrayed well as such.

EuphoniusEuphoniusalmost 7 years ago
to both agree and disagree with Joe

I think that Joe really grasped on to the thing that made this a very special effort by Carolinadreamer. Having a trifecta, or hattrick, of WC, RAAC, AND BTB???

There in lies the originality, for sure.

But to not be able to resist taking pot shots at Kimi?

Well then there is that. Gracious of Joe to keep the comments separate in case CD wants to delete.

Carolina, I think you should be happy with this effort. It DOES show the hard work you put in to it. You tried to not leave lose threads hanging. You give a resolution that allows characters AND readers to achieve resolution...

This is all good stuff, and clearly demonstrates your growth. Congratulations.

My problem is (sigh):

the same as Kimi's, except may be I can say this less slightly less acerbically.

The concept of "love the thing you set free", nah, perhaps I just can't relate.

It IS a dated construct. It is NOT a universal truism relating to how people might evaluate their own capacity to love. And I might suggest that one might be able to demonstrate a truer AND more universal expression of love for their soul mate that NEVER involves "setting them free"

OK, so here is my quibble. I think that this story could have been improved IF you had adapted this to a more modern mindset, or explained it further by showing the WORK he had to do to get to the point of accepting that this should have been his reaction. I felt that while he struggled, and felt the pain and doubt, and you SHOW that very well. He had already accepted the 70s propaganda, with little question that THAT was the way he should deal. Considering other options was never considered IN DEPTH. and so it was no surprise that I (and a reader like Kimi?) had a problem with it. Sure he considered his options, but that took a back seat to achieving acceptance.

I also confess to skimming a little bit. Often, I think that skimming DOES have value, in that chances are pretty good that if something stands out, I WILL return for a more comprehensive reread. I just might,but my first instinct wasn't that. And actually, it was Joe's observation about what just might have been your author's goals here, that will in fact bring back to this story for deeper comprehension. I agree, that SHE wasn't written DEEP enough to allow me to feel how deeply HE was enamoured of her. If I have any advice?

Work on her characterization, creating a woman that the readers can fall in love with as well.

But that is SOOOO HARD TO DO! yet, may be when you do, you will have achieve that coveted legendary status.

I agree that it ABSOLUTELY was a fine treat to be treated to a new effort from you. Thank you very much. No doubt about your hard work. And I ALWAYS appreciate hard work. Thanks again!

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 7 years ago
This is a tough one to rate.

I think it was well written but too many typos missing words. The southern hick language was impossible to understand and unrealistic but added flare to the story. The overall storyline is unbelievable as no one acts like he did and ends up the way he did. And Susan is uncaring and unrepentant so I do see why he would.d ever want to stay with her. She hurt him but was never concerned or apologetic for it.

But, I enjoyed the story and it is better than a lot of what I have read on this site lately.

imanononeimanononealmost 7 years ago
Decent Story

This was a good story and I gave it a 4. It would have been a 5 if W had shown some contrition and remorse. What about Butch's wife? I guess it is wrong to think W would think less of her lover because he was a cheater when she is one too. But I would have liked for W to have really chosen husband instead of settling for him. W got back on Sunday from Hawaii that means she sexed lover boy all 4 days just like she planned when she lied to H.

anon.1

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
A Question

Why would anyone in their right mind stay with a lamebrain who throws her "love" round like confetti? How could he imagine that this sort of "love" is worth having?

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 7 years ago
Similar

I had a similar situation with my wife. She intentionally fucked her boss, possibly thinking to trade up. He turned out to be a lousy lay and continue to expect sex from her.

She came to me expecting me to run him off and accept her infidelity. This all but destroyed me as my mother had ruined our family through her cheating on my father. We stayed together but my wife used my loving her way more than she loved me as a source of control and power. For years I put way more into the marriage than she did and she took way more out of the marriage than I.

Eventually the children left home and I began to treat her like she treated me. For a number of years we lived on the edge of divorce and have finally come to an arrangement where she puts in 30% instead of 100% and I put in 50%. If she cuts back on the 30%, I cut back my contribution to the same level as hers. We can not live comfortably on our own and are kind of stuck with each other.

My sons visit on a regular basis and speak to me but ignore their mother. One has a male dominated relationship with his wife, while the other has nothing but FWB relationships with women. My daughter is a lot like her mother and has been unable to maintain any long term relationship with men. I tolerate the daughter only so that I can provide some guidance for her sons.

To this day I regret my decision to show caring and forgiveness to a selfish uncaring person. I should have kicked her to the curb or gave her a good beating to level out the relationship.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
5+ And he was so right

The dialog and the analogy was spot on for anyone who has gone through at least one divorce. It isn't crap to use a theory of "risk loosing it". I did that with my current wife before we were married. We both came off divorces and she was dating this other guy with my knowledge, not my approval at least to start with. My therapist told me the same thing. If I wasn't able to risk loosing her and letting her choose, did I feel an ultimatum would bind her to me more deeply. Hell no! I chose to let her find out for herself and we've been together 31 years and no straying. She needed to find herself and she did. I agree with Joe that it was a good story that checked off all the boxes at this category. I love his analogies, except for being a Braves fan that went too far.

So Carolina, you are still the master writer in LW. You rock and thank you for sharing your talent with us fans and readers.

High five,

Santacruzman

Mordant96Mordant96almost 7 years ago
Excellent story of human frailities

A very well written story of human imperfections. Allowing W to go on the Hawaiian cruse was not what I would have done, but it turned out to be a good move. The story is so good I read it twice and enjoyed it both times.

Good "act of retribution" at the end was the cherry on the top.

BZ

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years agoAuthor
THANKS FOR COMMENTS!

Okay, the story has been posted—some like it and some don’t. Isn’t that the way it should be? I want to take this opportunity to thank each person who took the time to offer their opinion, and I will give each and every comment the consideration it deserves.

I really think several slightly neg. comments were simply a matter of difference of local and age between the commenter and myself. For instance, LordSlamdawgg, a member who gives some very insightful observations seems to have a problem with the name “Butch” as does kimi1990, and yet I could name five men named Butch living within six miles of my home. Apparently this isn’t true of other parts of the country.

Kimi1990, I agree that I’m not very qualified to give writing advice to others, but when such fine writers as you refuse to help newcomers, somebody needs to do it. I do think I only give advice to those who know less about writing than I do. If you’ll notice, not once have I offered writing help to such a fine writer as yourself.

Mbgdallas really got my attention with the comment about typos and missing words. I immediately broke out my word copy and ran a spell/grammar check once again. I admit I got several hits this time that I’d passed over in all the other proof readings. I also got a lot of hits I contribute to style.(EX, Sunday School, vs Sunday school) Almost all of the other examples seemed to me to be where I used slang in dialogue to add reality. (To those who think I went overboard with the uncle’s speech, you really ought to hear some of the folks along the Carolina coast talk. I did my best to portray the unschooled backwoods redneck of the seventies’ speech.)

Last but not least we’ll consider the comments by Justgr8. REALLY? A CAREER ARMY OFFICER? And teaching political science in the DC area! Well, that answers some lingering questions. However, let me thank you for your service to our country. I guess the Army of today is a far cry from my Marine Corp of a lifetime ago. If we’d jumped to conclusions about situations which we knew nothing about, we probably wouldn’t have been the top fighting force of the free world. (And I’m not taking anything away from the elite forces of today, such as the SEALS , Rangers, and others. These brave men are all that stand between us and a vicious enemy. I am saying that the Marines of my day were the shock troops to call on when the going got tough, but we were only a step ahead of Airborne, some of the finest fighters of the time.)

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO COMMENT!

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Nice job!

Good story, good insights, a little hard to "feel" for the wife, but you tried. Hubby walked a fine line to keep h is marriage intact, and rebuff the interloper.4*

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ carolinadreamer

It's incredibly ironic, isn't it? Well...maybe "ironic" isn't the right word. "Hypocritical" seems more appropriate. Kimi has a well-earned reputation for being the harshest, snarkiest, most adolescent critic in Loving Wives history, and yet she's never written anything of substance (that she is willing to own up to) for this site. And that's perfectly acceptable.

Yet, she criticizes you for offering helpful advice to new writers? What a breathtaking lack of self-awareness she has.

Your response was spot-on. "Fine writer!" I'm still laughing!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Consider ...

A ploy which has been used in many similar cases is for Hubby to start openly dating a knock-out lady*. If Sweetie is really OK with that, then her priorities and Hubby's priorities are off enough to mean he should consider splitting ... the relationship will not likely go back to what Hubby wants!

*Best if it is a stranger Sweetie is not likely to run into. May require some undisclosed funds to get one Sweetie will really worry about. Other option is with a good (divorced) friend of Sweetie with whom you have been very frank!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
go ahead and delete my comment

human weakness, frailities any good woman is worth fighting for. Are you shitting me. This guy was nothing more than a willing cuckold. This was a well written version of FD45's story. The only difference was the husband in FD45's story had enough sense to fucking leave. She is more worried about being thought of as a cheater by others, than hurting her husband by giving him a regular dose of sloppy seconds.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
A well written story

I liked it. I felt that the story flowed well and logically, the dialogue was natural, and even the language of the backwoods uncle was an interesting addition of colour to the story.

I'm always intrigued by the felt need of commenters and authors to have violence included in the 'solution' to the dilemmas faced by 'wronged' husbands. In this case CD had Butch suffer the violent retribution rather than the wandering wife, but violence is apparently necessary to appease much of the LW readership.

Perhaps a phone call to Mrs Butch requesting that she ask her husband to stop pestering his old favourite squeeze would have served the purpose?

Something I found interesting was Susan's new-found interest in sex with her husband while conducting her affair with Butch. I certainly know of it happening, although I don't know how common it is, and I thought CD incorporated it well in this story. Is it guilt? Is it just a rediscovery and reawakening of sexual need?

The 'If you love something, set it free' quote has a long and unclear history. It certainly became very popular during the 1960s & 70s along with the social upheavals of the times, when it was misattributed to Richard Bach, but it was around long before that. The sentiment it expresses has even been attributed to Khalil Gibran (and he died in the 1930s). Sting included it in a song in the 1980s. It's worth thinking about, if you believe in personal freedoms.

All in all, congratulations CD. I thought it was a good story in a category I rarely read these days.

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
If you love them, let them go

There is very strong evidence linking this slogan to Amy Archer-Gilligan as the originator in 1916, though her method of "letting them go" is considered quite... dramatic, today, making the "come back to you," highly unlikely. Her life inspired the movie, "Arsenic and Old Lace."

She was a well known promoter of "personal freedom," and her memory is cherished by many unhappy wives. Sadly, she died in a mental hospital for the criminally insane in 1962.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
She probably didn't include the second part, Kimi

I haven't seen the "strong evidence" of which you speak, Kimi. There doesn't seem to be strong evidence pointing to anybody as the first to say it, even with various web search tools available today that weren't available in the 70s. So I'll stick with Gibran if you don't mind. He said lots of nice things, so let's include this one.

But Amy's method of 'setting them free' certainly didn't offer high probability that 'they'll come back to you'.

Lue

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A good story, well written, but with some issues...

A good story, well written, but with some issues: 1st and most important: She showed too many mental problems, even after having chosen the husband. Also the damages of her actions were too heavy for their marriage to survive without any professional help for both of them. 2nd - Since he had found out he didn't took any actions, and I doubt if he would have taken any, if his friends didn't set him up for him to face the cheating duo...Even after that he allowed her to keep her cheating meetings. 3rd - What happened to Mrs. Butch? Wasn't it simpler an anonymous call making her come and find the two love birds fucking? (this even before he confronted his wife). The other spouse had also the right to know. As at that time he was an ignorant cuckold no one would have suspected of him. 4th - As someone said, she waited the 4 days still fucking the lover, to finally in the last day find out that the lover wasn't the man she thought, and that open her eyes even more stronging her resolve to stay with her husband. She only came back earlier a few hours...5th - The wife only concern was that her friends found out that she was a cheater. She hadn't that concern for her husband when she cheated all that time. 6th - The violence: The husband had to use it, because his wife's resolve to not cheat ever again was weakening, believing in that bullshit of the cakes? Really? and once again he forgot the easy solution: Mrs. Butch...7th - The wife was mentally so fucked up, that she was all excited about the damages the man she also loved had suffered...However a good read...3*

Sheath1969Sheath1969almost 7 years ago
Very powerful story!

Not much more to say, but I liked it!

Prince020402Prince020402almost 7 years ago
Agree with Impo64..

but in addition you lost me when W was attempting to justify her actions to H and used the "what are you complaining about - you're getting great sex because of it" routine....and he's taking it under consideration....

Now, I'm a guy, and good sex has led me into bad situations and kept me there far to many times, but given his love for this woman and this relationship, it would seem even to me that two years of cheating, lying and concealment of an affair would be enough to motivate me to find good sex somewhere else. For the rest of this marriage he would always be suspicious.....ALWAYS, especially given her attitude that 1) she was far more concerned about getting caught than concern that she did something wrong, and 2) she saw nothing wrong with continuing and would only stop when forced to do so.

I also agree that the end was wierd in that she took delight in the fact that her one true love, the man she would have been married to, the one whose love letters she kept for years, was found pinned to the pavement with his nutsack pierced by a screw driver.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

It was a well written story, I mean for me in reality, the second she decided she wanted to be with her old boyfriend, it was over, and forget the rest of , win her back and listening to her tell me how he was a great lover. I would have beat the dude to a pulp and probably been the guy driving a screwdriver into his nuts, but thats just me. She would have been gone or I would have from the moment it started, but, we're on literotica so its fantasy or perhaps a hint of reality, everybody is different. So strictly from a erotica read standpoint, it was a good story, even if you dont agree with how he handled the situation in its entirety...

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
I suppose the coyote never came back...

...and that's what would have happened with this woman.

He should have taken the lesson from his son's experiment and let her go.

Then it would be Butch's wife that would need a coyote lesson.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 6 years ago

Did I miss where the cheating wife says she is sorry? She is not contrite, shows no remorse, gives no apology. He even gave her permission to go on a trip with the scum-bag? She had great program, for herself. But that was all she cared about, herself.

He needs to talk to his attorney about protecting his assets, not hers. He needs to contact the kids and explain the situation. He needs to contact an investigator about her meetings with her lover. He needs to contact the asshole's present wife. Together they may be able to help each other. He also needs to have a his cock checked for the clap, and DNA testing. I wish I had done all of that, but I did not.

SimepopSimepopover 6 years ago
Sorry ol cuck sh*t

Really ,she never was sorry, in fact, admittedly wants them both & tells him so! He is to me almost the classic def of a wimp, if not indeed a cuck. Just cannot identify with that mindset.

tae352001tae352001over 6 years ago
Very useful for relationships in trouble

I take my title to this comment seriously. Susan, in my opinion of this story is an "A" typical person over 40 closing in on 50 and cannot decide what is important. Is the marriage important or a fling that might go somewhere permanent. Clearly Susan wanted Butch to be permanent and Jack to just simply take the situation. If the author took a moment and examined Susan's character carefully in real life, I am sure Susan's actions and comments would have stabbed into Jack's heart. After all earlier Jack did overhear Susan's own admission that Butch could make her feel things that Jack couldn't do. Lets not forget after both Jack and Susan sat down after the nightclub incident and the confession that Jack knew what was going on and the Hawaiian trip was not a business trip rather something Butch put together Susan still departed for Hawaii. Does it matter Sunday after church Jack found Susan home? Not really, the choice was made, once comment was right, once her departure happened, open talks and retainers of a lawyer and perhaps private detectives should have occurred. Lets be honest, Susan already knew Jack would fear being alone, after all how many women in his past or present were approaching Jack? Try zero. Susan had no plans to apologize or accept blame or remorse. Their trust is shattered and the acknowledgement that Butch kept bothering her at work and on the phone in forms of harassment daily, almost caused Susan in her own words to cave into her feelings of love towards Butch regardless the cost. The simplified terms of Chocolate cake, Peach pie and the coyote pup are cute, what should have been is the truth, Jack should have been written as being blunt, Susan is cheating, this is adultery and any associations is not appropriate for a married woman. Tossing fear of being alone aside, the choice should have been presented, continue with her relationship and I sue for divorce on grounds of adultery, and sue for alienation of affection. Burn both and get on with your life. The only reason Susan was not emotional over Butch's demise is FEAR. Susan understood the message and did not expect this from Jack. Which finalizes her issues in this marriage, Susan did not and never did respect Jack and clearly did not figure Jack to be any measure of a man when compared to Butch. yes some women never forget their first love, however, in this case to allow that feeling to destroy your trust, respect and the marriage in this story would be considered way overboard on Susan's part and might consider her attempts to end the marriage and split everything 50/50 and Susan walks off into another relationship, one she wanted in the first place.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
You must be female

No male writer would subject a man to a bitch like that and make him like it! Thank god for hand guns. Some people need be killed

asfdrre65hjljkasfdrre65hjljkover 6 years ago
1*

for TheCarolinaCocksucker and his wimpy DUMB cuck SHIT.

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
Real life

To thecarolinadreamer; Your critics don’t seem to recognize real life situations. I served over 25 years as a police Officer in a major city. I witnessed people going through similar situations in their life. I encountered both men and women who loved their mate so much, they were willing to put up with almost anything. I had daily contact with women who were repeatedly beaten by their husbands, but refused to leave them because they loved them. I know of men who turned a blind eye to their wife’s cheating because they believed they couldn’t make it through life without them. They were willing to reluctantly share them rather than to try to go on without them. It’s sad, but some people do fall deeply in love with their mate and are willing to put up with anything just to be near them. So to all the pseudo critics out there, instead of calling the writer names, how about offering true suggestions to improve their writing. If you are just a chronic whiner, don’t read this type of story. I enjoyed this story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Ugh

The cumsucking cuck is strong in this one!

No equity in your stories with a very strong cuck/whore flavor.

He should have shown the stupid cheating cunt turnabout.

Your men are wimpy cucks mostly and your women are seriously shallow, selfish, low character, low I.Q. and two dimensional. At least in this story.

Could it ever occur to her that her dear, cum sucking husband could go get his bell rang by some hot bitch that could do things to him that she couldn't?

Well written cuck/whore fodder mostly.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 6 years ago
NFW!

He should of packed his stuff, done the financial thing, and left her as-soon-as she went on her "Vacation" with Butch, her first true love...

Redlandsguy2018Redlandsguy2018almost 6 years ago
All Time Favorite Carolina Dreamer Story

First off, pay no attention to the negative comments regarding what they would do or wouldn't do. They are full of shit. Keep doing what you do. As you have said, you welcome constructive comments. We are ALL here to enjoy a sexy story and be entertained. These sexy stories are all erotic fiction - nothing more. Keep the stories coming.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 5 years ago
I don't have anything nice to say as there is no one to like in this mess.

Just another heartless Cunt wife sissy husband story.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Bottom line.

Husband gets leftovers.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Dump the cheating wife

Butch got some of what he deserved, Susan deserves to be left naked in the woods somewhere in Canada without any ID. When she finally returns, she would find her stuff burned in a bon-fire. He was a wimp to take her back.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
This is a premise I don't see often here

The husband decides to win his wife back. I enjoyed a fresh approach to discovering infidelity.

timeandtidetimeandtideover 5 years ago
premise doesn't hold up

It's possible it might, if worked better. Just rubbish for me. There's no chance when the wife is defending a genuine arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was an entertaining story

I found this to be a well written and entertaining story, mostly because it evoked emotion out of me. That emotion being anger. The notion that someone has to try to win back their spouse from someone else was infuriating. Susan's explanation of loving two men at the same time was rage inducing. How any one could possibly trust their spouse after that is beyond me, i find it foolish to say the least. But a well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Butch said in his letter he was married

His wife is never mentioned again. So how how was Butch available Wednesday and Friday nights, as well as a trip to Hawaii? Susan says the affair would have continued until Butch found another woman. Did he get divorced? Was he a serial cheater?

It's a niggling detail that bothered me. Otherwise, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Was this a Matt Moureau story? It had all the ingredients of one. A spineless wimp for a husband, an unapologetic about for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Slut, not about......auto correct is a puritan.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Idiot husband

He doesn't deserve anyone. The minute he found out he should have given her an ultimatum and she should have thought herself lucky he was standing by her. If she chose the prick then good riddance. How can he ever trust her again or even want to live with someone who has such contempt for him? Like other comments this story made me mad - what a big wimp he is.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Wish I had a few friends like that.

But most of my friends were nerds like me.

5-stars

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Yup

Wimp. Wimp. Wimp. To allow your wife to run around then go to hawaii? Not in this lifetime. Her life would of ended as she knew it.

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 5 years ago
On the fence

It's a good story and I understand a man willing to put in the effort to win a wayward wife back. I have to say that the character build of Butch would more than likely have meant a confrontation at the dance. I probably would have wanted the decision for Susan to be the trip. If she took Butch, she could keep Butch. She basically told her husband she would keep him as long as possible and he went against his plan of making it be her decision by giving her the ultimatum. Also, for someone that professes to love him, she seemed to not be too upset with the screwdriver incident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can you Say wimpy cu cu cu cucky

Its a story about wimp And his cheating wife. Hubby has no balls so he tries to Win The bitch back because otherwise he has The feeling to never find love again. Every normal Person Would Kick her out so she can life with The asshole, both deserve to life with someone who defines "love" by cheating! So this just a story from someone who gets of on humiliation And has a sick understanding of love or a relationship. Making yourself a "better man" so his cheating wife falls in love with him again After she married him is Pretty pathetic!!! It The Point where You ASK yourself "shall I feel sorry for this pathetic wiener or do him a Favour by punching him out of his misery" some People Are Just Born to be victims

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a wimp

hy half way through the first page i was hoping this story would get better. IT DID NOT. It just got worse.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Butch?

Butch. I really thought she was going to give up the trip with Butch to Hawall, but she didn´t. She went, and when she came back she told her husband just what she knew he wanted to hear. It might have been something else if she though her husband didn´t know about Butch going with her, but he knew, and she knew hubby knew about it, yet she still went. So when did she break up with Butch? Was it before or after he was through using her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1 star

Bad Story. No chance for the woman. She is nothing but a slut and a whore.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Gotta go with the majority

The RAAC sucks

Man up and divorce the cheating bitch rather than roll over and present your ass to get fucked over

I am all for reconciliation when the spouse deserves it, but this was just painful to read as this idiot waited for her to decide his fate

Sucks to be pussy-whipped

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
Trust but Verify

It's an uncomfortable way to live sometimes but Susan will always wonder just how much involvement in the 'pinning' operation that Jack really had! Everything we have in this life has a price and if Jack is willing to pay this price for keeping her then I am OK with it! and he still has Mike and Joe! The last line should be a clue to how likely she ia to get away with cheating again...

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
1 star no way. Vows until death do us part says nothing about having to win spouse back

Wimpy cuckold

If you have to fight for her she is not worth it.

Quit reading after he decided to change and smelly etc

No

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never buy these stories

Of two loves. Two kids or two parents are not the same as two lovers. I understand the pain that can happen in infidelity, but once she split her love up , he had to intervene , lose her or not. She never should have gone to Hawaii with her lover , the leaving should have been the deciding. And also don't buy the you got all the loving and sex you wanted or needed, so I was justified in giving some away. Never a justification. Never a quota. Being highest priority is not being only one. Using his father's story to create a reason to skate on her infidelity speaks poorly oc the dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Well written bullshit.

trance00trance00over 3 years ago
Two Loves?

It may be possible for someone to be in love with two people at the same time, but one of the relationships will probably undermine the other, if only slowly, and will eventually cause one of the relationships to become unviable.

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Hell, I'd have done a number on Butch just for GP, then, started looking for an exit strategy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

the first time she screwed butch i would have tossed the whore out that would have been the last i would want to see the slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

carolina dreamer... what a shit piece of cucklore

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

I guess Susan never heard of anti-stalking laws or a 'restraining order'.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Oh dear ….. !! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Susan was a swimming pool, there would be signs, "Extremely Shallow! No Diving!" all around her.

LovingFLovingFover 2 years ago

A bit slow to start. In the multiple deprivation area of Govan a husband took a baseball bat to a man who had chatted up his wife. Unfortunately the man whose legs he broke was not the person who who tried it on with his wife. So an innocent man ended up with a broken leg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a pathetic cuck tale based on cuck fiction!!!! Why do so many authors try to sell it as loving wives instead as fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good and entertaining story. One’s personal biases should not be part of the review of the story. Quality and plot flow very good

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

entertaining i couldnt do what he did from taking her back to niot killing the fucker but a great story non the less

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do I think it's possible to love two people? Sure.

Do I think that it's possible to be in a stable, healthy, equal relationship with two people? NO.

The only way polyamory can work is if there's something wrong with at least one of the people involved.

How do I know that? From years of observing my cousin be in a relationship with a trans-man and another girl who is also going to be a trans-man soon. They're fucked up. Happy together, i suppose, but it's pretty obvious that they're less than typical and each one is damaged in their own way.

It's really no surprise to me that the writer has Carolina in their name.

Sigh, what a pathetic husband. You've got to be really desperate and with pretty low self-esteem to be willing to settle for a wife that will only ever give you half of her love. A wife who will always remember her time with her lover while she is with her husband.

She soiled. I'd trade her in for a better model without the baggage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brain dead cuck crap. Who runs after a cheater ... the cuck does!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Though I know it's not a btb one still I'd have never given her a second chance after knowing about her infidelity being a one and done type of guy I'm.

Because love doesn't compromises only sex it also needs a sacrifice, respect for the partner, fidelity, trust and much more.

Your story is totally one sided because here the wife have had the best of both the world but the husband didn't get the chance to taste the forbidden fruit.

It's my suggestion to all of them who really going through such an tough time, either make their marriage open or go for the ultimatum of divorce rather than hanging on forever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the author is a cuckold wannabe letting his wife go to Hawaii with her former lover. Who would even want to be married slut who made that choice and then ducked her former lover on vacation e.g. Found With “wife fucker” stamped on him . The protagonist lives a life where he lost the battle )his wife went to Hawaii with another man and then lost the war when bibs wife fucked the other man. The husband is a pansy loser.. He is happy to eat from a garbage can…his unfaithful wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've got to be a special kind of pathetic to take back a slut after the shit she did.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

This loving two men theme is just bullshit. What kind of idiot thinks that's OK and what kind of loser accepts it?

other2other1other2other1about 1 year ago

She has no respect for her husband, zero, none, nadda. In coming back to him, she did nothing to make him feel he was no1. He will never truly trust her again and more than likely they will hate each other by the time they die.

Reconciliation is possible, but only if she went above and beyond for him, she didn’t…

Thanks for writing this

CindyTVCindyTVabout 1 year ago

You write well, and the story had me reading to the end, waiting for some type of regret from the wife or the husband to get some balls. The lying, deceit and the trip to Hawaii was more than I could accept. Having Butch's revenge at the hands of someone else, also showed his weakness. He really didn't deserve her.

I don't know of any man that would allow his wife to knowingly see another man, accept the lies. and stay with her. I still enjoyed your writing but, even for me, it was too unbelievable. I still gave you 4 Stars for the effort, I know how hard it is to put these stories together.

boocsmartboocsmart12 months ago

My advice would be to catch them together and blow their heads off, then claim temporary insanity.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

A well written storey, but unbelievable. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Difficult to suspend my disbelief.

The whole time I was reading this a little voice in my head kept saying, “What? No way! C’mon, he wouldn’t do that!” and then a few moments later again, “What? No way! …) and so forth.

Not saying it couldn’t happen. It was just hard for me to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah your MC had no self-respect or courage when he took sloppy seconds I about puked, to have sex with a cheater shows you have zero honor. He was worthless because he wasn't a man don't know exactly what gender but he was definitely one without ballz, he should have surgery to better align with his identity. Not to mention the lowlife whore who cheated because he pedistalized her, the more you treat her like a queen the more she'll treat you like a peasant, and he did the very thing that sealed his future being a disgusting self hating cuck. She didn't deserve a real man or husband because she's a disgusting whore but as he was a worthless coward without any male virtues, he was exactly what she deserved, men with his characteristics

turn into serial killers maybe not all do, but all serial killers have those characteristics. Maybe after watching her train a dozen blacks over the next few years will push him to fullfill his destiny.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really clever, finally someone in loving wives section remembers that maybe they do love the person they’ve been with over 20 years. I hate all the BTB crap this was a sensitive clever solution and one that seemed realistic to me.

How do people just throw their lives and loves away, often with no chance or even listening to them. Thanks for this story, it gives me a little bit of hope. People are complex, we make interesting choices. I really liked the set it free analogy. I liked the part where he used his head and made himself better to re win her back. I liked his thoughtfulness and ability to think about what he really wanted from his relationship. I liked that his wife was able to choose and chose the better person.

Really good story, thanks again

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

Truly insulting to decent real men, marriage is supposed to mean you dont have to fight anymore for your woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

H is a wimp and W is a tramp. I normally like RAAC and dislike BTB stories so much I don't bother reading them. In this case, H thinks he has to put up with W's lying, cheating and disrespecting him and W does and continues to do all those things even after knowing she is caught. H should never trust W again.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The writing is fine but, the husband really is a cuck wimp. He should have served her with divorce papers as soon as he found out what she was doing.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 month ago

A man who has to fight for his wife, is fighting for something not worth having. In the end this husband was just another willing cuckold. The lowest form of life.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

still a slut!

still a wimpy cuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous