All Comments on 'My Wife Buys Me A...'

by RikNik

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good surprise...

A good surprise and a good birthday present...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She's sharing her husband? Is this supposed to be different if he was sharing his wife?

If they are this casual about sex, then he can be sure there will be more sharing, swapping, or just extra cock for wife after getting extra pussy for him. People who are this casual about sex are usually pretty casual about all things personal, and nothing is sacred or special. Why bother being married?

Not much plot, and no drama. How could Lisa be such a close intimate friend and he has never met her? And what kind of woman brags to her husband about how many men she casually fucked? The whole setup is lame and juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW a "Great Wife!!"

STD and everything like it aside, this is a Great wife!

Don't let the mind wonder to much because there are a gazillion questions. Concentrate on the 4 boobs, and two pussies. Monday will come when it is due.

A Fantastic Loving wife is Brooke in "I Saw Her Standing There"

(ps a drop or two of lemon juice will brighten it even more.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

From what I have read, the sex trade in Amsterdam is highly regulated. I doubt you can just rent a room for a night without being registered as a prostitute (sex worker). Then there is the problem of "Lisa" having to service other customers before our lucky guy selects her for his present. Still, an interesting story, even if it may have little factual foundation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The reverse of a willing cuckold?

Putting aside the implausible story line (he just happens to pick his wife's friend?), the worries about disease and the chances of pregnancy what were his wife's expectations from this little side trip? What if her husband likes Lisa better? What if Lisa turns out to be better in bed than his wife? What if her husband decides he LOVES threesomes? And does he really want to take his wife up on this little challenge? Isn't he concerned that she's setting him up for something? Does he not love her and wouldn't he want to not embarrass her? Without communication in a marriage, it's dead. This was a horrible idea on so many levels.

RikNikRikNikover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback...

Anon, at the risk of explaining the relatively obvious, I will address your comment:

"Putting aside the implausible story line (he just happens to pick his wife's friend?)"

Yes, he picked her. Precisely because she was not a sex-worker. And while he didn't *know* that he could feel it. Let me ask you, if you walked past the windows and saw the dead yes, unhealthy bodies and smokers behind the window... and then one, healthy, bright-eyed girl in the window... which would you pick (assuming you would pick one at all.)

As to the other comments; I hate to have to explain the obvious:

1) Some people (obviously not the prudish and constrained Anon poster here) are open with their partners about their past sex lives. Why should this been seen as dirty or wrong? It isn't; you may feel differently but then I would be forced to ask who taught you that sex was dirty and wrong? And I would be forced to feel sorry for you.

2) The safe sex comments; I am with you. I rather felt it would have been obvious that since the wife set this up with her friend in advance, that they had take the appropriate precautions.

3) And as to the comment that he should have met his wife friend I can only comment that my wife has MANY friends (some of which were 'special' to her) that I have never met.

4) The rooms are for rent; they are not regulated... the girls are. Somebody (another ANON) suggested that Lisa would have had to 'service' other men first... this is, of course, an inane suggestion since she would always have that choice. I have often seen girls turn guys away from those windows... just as Lisa would have done.

(About 4 years ago two friends of mine, on a dare, spent 2 hours in a window -- together -- playing the part. They were propositioned a few times but guest what, the said, 'no'. This is where the idea of this story came from.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RikNik

It has been forty years since I paid a visit to the sex district and hired a licensed whore but it was required that they be licensed and had medical checks before they could work and were subject to checks by the police. As to his wife renting the room for a half hour or hour as a joke gift that would be one expensive present as in the economy when I was there that room earned 50.00 an hour at current rates that would be 1000.00. I give the dream an 3* as I just cant see supporting diseases by supporting prostitution in any way.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Very nice

Love when my friends help me work my husband and vice Versace. Great story. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Licensing

Correct on the licensing. I travel to the Netherlands 6-7 times a year. I've tried for years to have the opportunity to have a window for a weekend. It's never happened, very strict rules. That said, this is a hot story. xoxoxoxo Annette

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Reverse Cuckold The Cuckquean !

A good short story on a Loving Wife thinking about her husband's pleasure or perhaps guilt for having secret sffair with a man or even with her long time friend Lisa !

Which ever it is perhaps the husband can live with 2 women to keep him sexually happy for a very long time !

sandymonroesandymonroeover 8 years ago

So you've set up the characters and the tension but you haven't detailed the sex. :(

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
I like This Read*****

Something different and damn it was just fun to read. To me this beats the hell out of the same oh same oh we get 95% of the time. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was fun...

Liked that a lot and your other piece. I hope to see more stories from you soon.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
4 BWS !!!

Fab story 4 on the Budweiser Scale !!!

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
Sick, sick, sick -- I loved it!

5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous