All Comments on 'My Wife Does In Front Of Me'

by thestoryguy33

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mojorisin1967mojorisin1967almost 10 years ago
From our point of view

Literotica should delete inhuman and racistic comments like these!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NEXT TIME WITH JAMES

Next time Conner become the CUCKOLD that he wants to-be. Doing the fluffing and clean-up on both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What are...

people with such racially bigoted views reading the "Interracial Love" section??

Are they stupid as well? It's like a vegetarian reading about a steak meal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crap

Story didnt work

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 10 years ago
Oh man...

These stories do bring out the crazies... I just wanted you to know I thought it was hot. If my wife ever decides to say yes to my never-ending request for this type of behavior, this would be a great way for the night to go. She doesn't fall in "love"with the other guy's cock and the husband gets to have his way with her when it's over. Win-win for both spouses! I like it and hope to see others like it by you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stupid douchebag cheryl

lin4_69lin4_69almost 10 years ago
GOOD ONE

looking for next episode, big turn on for me , luv that bbc

james_38671james_38671almost 10 years ago
OH YES

Hot , just like my wife loves to do it with bbc and be with me after

we both love it such a turn , and has been for years, we love to go to bars

and find her a hot black stud and bring him home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Standard cliche

Big black guy does cheating, slut wife. Not a single clever, interesting, erotic or entertaining thing in this whole mess. Not worth the time wasted reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kind of a boring story

As one who loves to have our friend stop by and bang my wife, then I get into place and clean them both, this was a pretty lame story. My wife always has me suck his cock for him until he's rock hard and cock sticking straight up quivering, then I rub it up and down her slit and place the head at her hole. Then I'm to give him a gentle push forward to sink his cock in.

And then I watch. No matter how long it takes, I watch. From any angle I want. Sometimes he wants to pull out and go straight into my mouth to cum, so I am ready when he is and have my cheek on her public bone, just waiting. Then he'll pull out a stroke before cumming and rest the head of his cock in my mouth. I wrap my lips around it and create a slight suction and he finish's by jacking it to completion. Then he usually pulls out and puts it back into my wife for a few more strokes.

Usually he's good for at least 2, sometimes 3 times. I suck him to hardness after cleaning my wife if that's where he came, then go to work on him. I love the taste and feeling of cock in my mouth so I look forward to it. Nothing like hearing him grunting and working toward orgasm, knowing no matter where it's shot, I get to swallow it.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Sooo? What Happened?

I liked the story, cuz I like BBC on white Milfs. But you didn't discrib what James was doing to her. Was he playing with her cunt with his cock, did he even grab her tits.We know what the husband was doing, but ain't here to watch him. I wanna know how she is taking james BBC. And there is no discription of his BBC.

Keep trying.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
What? No creampie for cuckold to clean?

I think his wife needs to always be the dom one. Put cuckold's little man in chastity and make him wear panties. And keep fucking James and any of his friends he share her with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no cream pie for him

Its so sad that no sucking of creampie. I prefer to lick my wife after she is taken by her lover sometimes in private and many a times in front of me

I also love sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clean the cum!

My wife always make sure I get a mouthful of cum. She knows how much I enjoy the taste of cum and makes sure I get to clean it 100% of the time. Occasionally, she'll let me suck his cock and make it come, which I enjoy most, the spurting of hot cum onto my tongue. A creampie is 2nd best, but still yummy!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Story would have been more sexy if she would have not went with the bossy wife deal and treated hubby with respect ...look what he's doing for her !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💥💥💥💥💥- [5- (4.64 = 92.8%)]! 👍👍!

I just want to tell everybody that a woman who fucks inother man and you can tirn you on more than you cojld omagine.

When my first wife started to cheat on me, I found out about that by fluke. She never found out I knew.

She started to turn me on more and more. I was irresistibly craving her body in general and her ass and her legs in particular.

After I found out she was cheating, i started to worship her body. Whenever we had sex, I obsessively caressed and/or kissed every square inch of her body. I fucked her tirelessly with the ardor and strength of a man possessed. After each intercourse I ate both her pussy and her ass. I had never eaten her ass before. She loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💥💥💥💥💥 (5 of 5 = 100%)

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't care for her attitude change. Ruined the story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After her black lover recovered he said looking into my eyes, its good to finally fuck my pussy in front of her cuckold with you watching and following orders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thanks for a great story!!!!

Will there be a part two with Ashlyn enjoying being a hotwife and more????

Please try!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthestoryguy33@thestoryguy33
177 Followers
James here. Longtime role-player. Used to role play on this site back in the day but haven't been on here in a while. I thought I should make a comeback. I would list the things that interest me but a profile is hardly ever viewed so just message me to find out more.