All Comments on 'My Wife Faye'

by Don2Dusk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 16 years ago
Amazingly bad writing

The prose is this tale is wretched, and the authorship is without skill nor craft. Dear reader, what is Hank's most endearing quality? Surely it must be the fact that he's mute because our silent sidekick in this pitiful debauchery never says one word to anyone. Were I in Hank's shoes, I'm sure I would exclaimed or proclaimed even shouted while having sex with the beautifully sexy, thoroughly drunk Faye but not our friend Hank. It gives new meaning to the old saying "He came, he saw, he conquered."

<P>

The author's wordsmithing leaves something to be desired. For example, this gem:

<P>

<I>Faye's kind of contrary and insisted...</I>

<P>

It's unclear what Faye's peculiar form of contrariness is because the author doesn't tell us. Why her contrary nature would be important to the storytelling has to remain a mystery.

<P>

<I>So I stuck too...</I>

I have to wonder to what the narrator is attached. Reading on, we find:

<P>

<I>fingers into her pussy until she started to moan.</I>

<P>

How these unknown fingers got into Faye's pussy is unclear but apparently her moaning was so loud it made them withdraw. That should be on a reality TV show or something, don't you think?

<P>

<I>I motioned Hank back into the room and signed that ...</I>

<P>

This is how we know that Hank is a deaf/mute--he understands sign language! That's amazing, isn't it?

<P>

<I>

I honestly don't know if Faye knew what was happening. </I>

<P>

This is not surprising since neither the narrator nor Faye seems to be telepathic. Normally, you would expect the husband or Faye to have some dialog about what's going on but apparently the author has no idea how to write dialog so he left that completely out of the story. Heh.

<P>

Insofar as a plot is concerned, there isn't one that I could find. The characters are plastic imitations of real life people, there's no dialog of any kind, and the scenes are juvenile and sophomoric. It's poorly done smut so give it a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where to begin?

Let me see, if this is autobiographical, you have just confessed to the rape of your wife. Rape is rape, anyway you want to dress it up, and that my friend is criminal. The line I loved is where the wife tells the husband something. She said something like I guess you want your turn to. Since hubby cant talk her into a threesome, I wonder who wife has had these experiences before with, as she isnt upset by the scene at all, in fact welcomes it. You only need to have been around one angry drunk to realize if she hadnt wanted the sex and been comfortable with it, she would ahve been raising hell, drunk or not. So hubby old man your wife has done threesomes, just not with you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

My wife and I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why should a husband that pays the bill

for years and works his ass off to give his wife the kind of life she wants...allow another man to have the fruits of his wife. Is he a faggot or someting. Did he and Hank suck each others cock years ago. Does he want to suck it again and maybe let his wife eat Hanks feces and lick his filthy butt clean afterward...you have to be a sicko writer...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it don't listen to the "moral" crusaders

Enjoyable and stimulating reading.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just a one dimensional, rote , cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

FASCINATING to so often see, that those most critical with their comments are very often no more skilled with the written word than are those whom they so often criticize. For proof, take a look/read the very oldest "comment" below. Keep on writing folks, were all amateurs here (except for so many of the those being critical)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous