All Comments on 'My Wife Finds a Load'

by Batcum2002

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
another

another hottttttt story, loved it. Wish the wife would do that for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
makes me hnugry

very hot makes me want to eat some cum have never tried my own or anyone elses but this story has made me want to try. thks and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sharing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a nice SNOWBALL to me !!!!!!!!!!!!! Joie Bee

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Very hot

Wish My wife would bring me cum in her mouth and feed it to me especially as other women watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Husband's Cum Dump Fetish

My husband has the same extreme fetish. We joined a swingers club and he wears only a leather Cum Dump collar. Myself and the other girls bring him every load of the other guys cum. We spit it into his mouth and smear it on his face. He can't swallow until the girls tell him to. He even lets them take videos of him swishing the cum in his mouth. He usually has 5 to 6 loads in his mouth at one time.We are setting up bukkake nights for him, where 50 guys jerk off in his mouth, while their girlfriends watch. He loves it when girls bring him cum, and we are always thinking of new ways for him to enjoy his fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife feeds me cum

Both me and my wife both love sucking cock. We go to glory holes together and take turns sucking multiple cocks and filming each other.. We always snowball each load, but I have to swallow each one. Sometimes when I get home from work, she has a container of cum. I don't ask where she got it from. I strip down, and she makes me swish it around in my mouth while she fucks me in the ass with a strap-on. She knows how much I love cum, and is more than willing to help me with my very strong fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous