All Comments on 'My Wife, Her Company's Slut'

by CraverScarlett

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Haven't read something this hot in a very long time! God I hope you write more of such stuff, giving you a 5* doesn't even cover the awsomeness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE IT

I wish I could get my wife to be a company slut, cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it great story

I loved the story I had a manager who worked for me who loved cock and getting fucked !!! Started with her husband taking video,s of her and showing his mates !!!

They all eventually fucked her which he encouraged but he only knows somethings God knows how he would feel if he knew the rest !!!! I may have to post them here ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent

so nice, similar to my first wife, my second was a 'good girl' also, my current wife wants to be a good girl, but is a slow starter, she takes everything slowly, but she is getting there, I loved the story, perfect. I hope the young guy isn't getting left behind in all this, that would be a shame. an opportunity for long term threesomes, especially bi-threesomes is rare.

CraverScarlettCraverScarlettover 7 years agoAuthor
If only....

For as long as I can remember I've fantasized about being married to a true "slut wife." My current wife is certainly a lot hotter than my ex, but while she'll post naked for photos to be shared with others, she won't agree to let me actually share HER! Wish she would. I'd love to suck cum from other men out of her pussy or panties, and would love to masturbate as I watch her while she's being used by others (men or women). Won't happen, though, so instead I "make" her do things in my stories for me.. They're all strictly just fantasies, but one can always hope for some of them to become real. I'd share her in a heartbeat if she'd do it. If only....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO fucking Hot I had to drop my panties and use my toy

If only my husband was like this guy. Have lots of hot guys at my workplace. I would love to be the company whore. My husband likes me to dress sexy but gets upset if guys get too friendly. If he were like this husband. I would let the kid with the horse cock move in our spare room.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
loved this story and so did maggie.

hot story made maggies pussy very wet.well written loved all the panties details.

CraverScarlettCraverScarlettover 7 years agoAuthor
It DOES happen!

I've known women like the ones in my stories, which is why I find them so much fun to "manipulate" in the crap I write. This is not LITERATURE, folks. It's FANTASY SEX, with the characters based on real women I've known. They ARE out there. And clearly there are a lot of women who are just as horny as men. Also, there are a lot of guys like me who are not "cuckolds" since to me a cuck is someone who is forced into watching his wife fucking other men, and sometimes forced into participating. I consider myself much more of a voyeur. I love showing off my wife's naked photos (and mine) and we both enjoy fantasizing about my wife being with other men, which is why I admire "sluts"... women who are confident enough to suck and fuck others whenever they feel a "need" for sex. I had one friend of our tell me she merely considers sex an "appetite," and just as with hunger, when she's "hungry" for sex she finds a guy and uses him to satisfy her hunger. It's just LUST, not LOVE. My wife and I describe what this friend does as "sport fucking" - fucking anonymous strangers is just masturbating with "human dildoes." So I admire sluts, and for me, calling women sluts is a compliment. But to each her/his own. One other observation... if all these "anonymous" negative critics hate my stories so much I wonder why they continue reading them. LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unbeknownst to me, my wife was the company whore even before we started dating. When we decided to become sexual, she had me agree that I would not become angry if she still continued to sleep with other men. That night, I found out she was dynamite in bed.

Then, a few months later, when I proposed marriage, she told me how she earned such a god-awfully high salary. I was a bit shocked, but we still married.

Now, five years later she is still working at the same company. The work is easy and fun; it's just usually three evenings per week. She becomes the 'date' for an important client and seals the deal with her pussy.

In spite of many modern social developments, there still are situations where a woman can do quite well in business by working on her back.

I've learned to love sloppy seconds, and we just made a 50% downpayment in cash on a luxury home.

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love slutwives like this. Reminds me of my ex. Total slut who never said no to a hard cock. Once saw her getting fucked by six guys in a hot tub who just passed her around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous