My Wife, Her Company's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Rob. If you're sure..."

Chapter 4. Kim's cummy panties

The next day I suggested Kim wear some of her sexiest lingerie... black thigh high lace stockings, black lace bikini panties, and her thinnest bra and top.

"Why darling, I think you're expecting me to seduce poor Gary," Kim smirked, adjusting her bra before donning her thinnest sweater above a red miniskirt.

"You'd better," I said.

Late that afternoon the phone rang. "Hello," I answered.

"Rob?" Kim breathed.

"Oh hi, babe. What's up? Did you... you know?" I asked, my heart pounding, cock throbbing.

"Well... I think you could say that," she breathed in a sexy voice.

"REALLY? What? Tell me. Did you do it?" I asked, grabbing my cock. I was sitting at the computer just wearing a bathrobe, having jerked off earlier.

"I did, baby. I let the kid fuck me, and oh my GOD he has a big cock," Kim whispered. "And he came in me a LOT, baby. He was so hot he barely had time to put it in me before he was coming. I hadn't come, so I let him pull out of me and I sucked his cock again for a few seconds and he didn't even get soft. Then he fucked me and came AGAIN! Almost as much as he did the first time. His cum has been leaking out of me all afternoon. I sure hope you're still okay with all this, because I can't take back what I did now."

"I LOVE it, Kim. So how did you do it? What happened?" I asked.

"I made up an excuse to have him do some copying for me, then I invited him to join me and told him I needed his help with something. He was blushing and pretending not to notice how stiff my nipples were as we walked to the car. I told him I'd drive, and in the car purposely let my skirt climb way up on my legs. He was staring at my thighs, and when I looked down at his cock I could see it getting hard. So I asked him if he knew why I wanted him to go to lunch with me."

"You said you wanted me to help you with something?" he asked, blushing a little.

"I do, Gary," I said. By then we'd arrived at the entrance to Deer Creek Park, and I drove to one of the remote area and parked the car. There was no one else around, so I turned to him and said, "Do you find me sexy, Gary?"

"Yeah, sure," he said. "All the guys think you're hot."

"Even though I'm old enough to be your mother?"

"Well I don't know about that, but even if you are you're beautiful, Mrs. Duncan."

"Do you think these are nice?" I asked, cupping my hands under my tits.

"God yes!" he blushed again, his cock definitely growing now.

"Well Gary, I have a problem. See, my husband has it in his head that it would be hot for me to let you fuck me and bring him home your cum oozing out of my pussy and into my panties. So would you mind helping me out with that, Gary?" I asked, raising my skirt, showing him how wet I was, and I was SOPPING, baby."

"Jesus!" I gasped, fondling my cock.

"So I said, 'come on, Gary. Get out. Let's get in the back seat.' And he did it, Rob. As soon as I got in the back with him I leaned down and unzipped his pants and took out this MONSTER cock. The fucking kid has a dick like a horse, Rob... maybe ten or more inches long. It was already leaking, and when I leaned over to suck it for him he groaned and said, 'Oh God' and started shooting cum all over my face, so I put my mouth over it and I think I swallowed maybe ten big spurts of cum before he quit shooting. And he STAYED HARD, baby. So I climbed on top of him and told him to feel my tits while he fucked me. He did, and he was moaning and fucking me and even though he'd already just come he fucked me for maybe only a couple minutes or so before he came again, this time in my cunt and I was jerking around and coming with him. God Rob you HAVE to see this kid's dick sometime."

"Oh my God, Kim! My cock is rock hard right now. I hope all his cum didn't drain out of you during the afternoon," I said.

"Most of it did. That's why I'm calling you baby. I just spoke with him and I'm going to have him fuck me again for you before I come home, okay?"

"Better yet, baby. Why don't you bring him home with you so I can watch?" I said.

"Really, baby?" Kim asked.

"YES!" I said. And so she did it.

All day waiting for Kim to come home had been agony. I finally had to jerk off once, right after lunch, knowing I'd be hot enough to come one or two more times IF Kim brought the kid home with her. And now she was going to do it!

Chapter 5. Kim brings Gary home

"Darling, this is Gary, the young man I told you about," Kim said, as she introduced Gary to me. He looked to be around 19 or 20 years old. Slender in built, probably some 50 pounds lighter than my 204, and roughly the same height as me at 6 feet. He had almost an effeminate quality about him, with pretty blue eyes and long lashes. He also seemed to be painfully shy, as Kim had said perhaps, I assumed, because Kim probably had told him why we wanted him to come over.

"Nice to meet you, Gary," I said, smiling as I shook his hand.

"Thanks," he mumbled, his cheeks reddening.

"Do you know why my wife wanted you to join us tonight, Gary?" I asked.

Gary looked at Kim, not sure how to answer, so she said, "It's okay, Gary. He knows. It was his idea," she grinned, her nipples rock hard as she walked over to behind the poor kid and hugged him, pressing her tits into his back.

"He does?" Gary said quietly, looking at me, unsure of how I was going to react to my wife hugging him.

"I told Gary you want to watch him fuck me, darling," Kim teased. "Tell the poor man it's okay with you."

"Actually she's right, Gary," I said, grinning. "And she selected you to be our first lover for her."

"I can hardly believe this," he said, his face beet red now.

"Then let's go to the bedroom and we'll prove it to you," I said. And so we did.

In the bedroom I undressed first, then sat in a chair in the corner, my cock already hard. Gary stared at it, then up at me, and I sensed I saw a bit of desire there. But that quickly disappeared when Kim began undressing him. Gary just stood there, his face red, as Kim removed his shirt, then his trousers... and then his boxer shorts.

"Oh my GOD!" I gasped as soon as she tugged his boxers off. I must admit that I was a bit startled over the size of his cock even though Kim had told me it was huge. Shy he might be, but his COCK certainly wasn't. The kid had a cock that looked liked it was maybe the ten or so inches Kim had said it was.

"Damn, Gary, that's an impressive cock!" I grinned.

"Thanks," he mumbled, blushing.

"Watch me, Gary," Kim said, slowly removing her blouse. "See these tits," she continued, shedding her bra. "They're a full 38D, but they still don't sag all that much. Do you think?" she teased, cupping them for him.

"N..no," he said, staring at Kim's tits through glassy eyes.

"You didn't get to see me totally naked this afternoon, did you, Gary," she continued, stripping off her skirt. "Can you see my pussy through my panties?" she asked. "I wore them just for you. I liked how you reacted to them when I raised my skirt and showed them to you today in the car. Made your face red, didn't I?"

"Yeah. You did," Gary breathed, his cock steadily growing now, getting harder. The kid had the biggest fucking cock I'd ever seen. And he had fucked my wife with it and was going to do it again while I watched!

"Here, darling," Kim said, stripping off the panties, tossing them to me. "Smell me. Sniff the crotch of my panties. Do you like the scent of my pussy, honey?" she asked... "with another man's cum all over them?"

"Yeah, I do," I grinned, sniffing the crotch of my wife's bikini panties. Then I licked them.

"Watch us, darling," my wife said, undressing Gary as I sat back in the chair and slowly stroked my cock. Then they were both naked, and Kim led Gary to our bed, lying him on his back, his long hard cock curving up, stretching beyond his belly-button on his bare stomach. His cock and balls were shaved bare, and he didn't appear to have a hair anywhere on his body. And then Kim began sucking him, first licking his tight ball sack, then slowly dragging her tongue up over them and up his cock, finally taking the crown in her mouth.

"Hmmm, darling, isn't his cock WONDERFUL?" my wife asked. "And his pre-cum is soooo delicious. You really should taste it, okay, darling? Wouldn't you like to join me? You don't mind, do you, Gary? After all, my husband IS going to let you fuck me again... or come in my mouth again... or both!" Kim said.

"I guess," Gary wheezed as Kim slid her lips back down over his cock again. Kim knows I've had a few bi experiences over the years in porn theaters and glory hole booths, and she's often said she thinks it would be hot to see me sucking a cock. "Hey, if you guys all get turned on watching women sucking each other why shouldn't I get excited over watching guys sucking cock?" Made sense to me. So I joined them on the bed.

"Taste it, honey. Right here," Kim said, placing her finger next to the opening in Gary's cock. He was leaking and when I leaned down and licked the tip of his cock Kim moaned. "Suck him, baby. Suck his cock!" And so I did it.

As my lips slid down Gary's cock long buried memories flooded my mind... and my cock. Then Kim climbed up over Gary's face and straddled his neck, holding her pussy open for him to lick and tongue-fuck.

"Hmmm!" my wife moaned, turning around on Gary's face so she was facing me as I sucked his cock. "That is soooo fucking hot, baby!" she moaned.

"So is watching you riding his face," I said, momentarily lifting my lips from Gary's cock. "Spread your ass cheeks for him, too, Kim. Let him taste all of you," I gasped before sliding my mouth back down over Gary's cock, my hand on my own cock, jerking off slowly.

"Oh fuck, baby, he's tonguing my asshole!" Kim groaned, her large tits jiggling, nipples totally erect. "Oh God I'm going to come!" she wailed, and just as she did it so did Gary. IN MY MOUTH!

My cock jumped then, and I realized I was coming now as well, my own cum spewing out all over the bed as Kim wiped her ass over our young friend's face. And then she crawled down to me and straddled his cock, feeling the cum still oozing out of it.

"SUCK MY CUNT WHILE HE FUCKS ME, BABY!" she cried out, and I did it, nibbling on her clit and tonguing Gary's cock at the same time, moving back and forth between them until Kim screamed and came so hard I felt her squirting all over Gary's cock and my face.

What a fucking wet, incredibly hot time we had with Gary that night, and I knew it wouldn't be the first time the young man fucked my wife for me. And it wasn't.

Chapter 6. More Men for Kim...and me

After Gary left we discussed what we'd done. Kim said she'd never been as hot as she was when she came while watching me sucking off Gary, and said when I sucked her clit while he fucked her she came so hard she almost peed in his mouth.

"Maybe you should have," I grinned, feeling my cock tingling yet again.

"Next time maybe I will," she murmured softly, close to falling asleep. Then just before I turned out the lights as I kissed goodnight she said. "Are you sure you're okay with what I did tonight, Rob?"

"God yes, honey. I fucking LOVED it... all of it," I replied.

"Good," she said softly, "because I want to do it with more men, Robby. I loved it. I think you may have just awakened a sleeping giant." Then she turned over and fell asleep.

Neither of us had showered after sex with Gary, and I could still distinctly smell her pussy and his cum on my face. And just before I drifted off to sleep myself I realized how much I loved everything we'd done, and knew I wanted more... much more.

*****

For a few days nothing more happened. Then one afternoon Kim called and excitedly said something "significant" had happened for her that day, and she'd tell me all about it when she got home. I asked what it was, and she said, "Just be waiting in our bedroom for me, baby, and if you feel like it put on that pair of my panties you like to wear with the hole in them for your cock. I love how your cock looks in panties, darling. Then think about what I may have to share with you while you wait for me. Touch your cock if you want... just don't come until you hear what I have to tell you, Rob. It's amazing and VERY exciting. I think you're going to love it, baby. I'll be there in half an hour with a nice treat for you. Hope you're thirsty. Bye!" she said, and hung up.

So I did as Kim suggested... dug into the underwear drawer and pulled out the old, stretched pair of the purple panties she'd given me. As she mentioned, I had cut a hole in them for my cock to stick through, and as she also knew, I'd taken them with me on business trips and worn them to porn theaters and glory hole places where I'd exposed myself to other men and had my cock sucked wearing them. But that was then, years ago, and this was now, so I was very anxious for my wife to come home. Even so, I couldn't help stroking my cock a little while wondering what Kim had done and had to tell me. I was slowly playing with myself, but not really masturbating. And then I heard the garage door going up.

A moment later, Kim came into the bedroom and saw me lying in bed with my semi-hard cock sticking up through her panties. She immediately came over to the bed, leaned down, and took my cock in her mouth, sucking and licking it for maybe three or four seconds. Then, "Guess what happened to me today, baby," she began, quickly removing her blouse and bra, then her skirt, but leaving her panties on.

"What? Tell me!" I said, clearly excited.

"Well... I got a big promotion, IF you're okay with it," she said.

"What? Jim promoted you?" I asked.

"Maybe," she began. "But it's contingent upon you being okay with it. I told him I'd let him know what you said tomorrow."

"So tell me already!" I gushed.

"Okay, but first, you enjoyed what we did with Gary, right?" she asked.

"Of course. You know that," I answered.

"Well... I did something today without discussing it with you first, but... well... somehow it just happened, baby. I was in Jim's office discussing some big client we have a chance to land for the firm. Jim said the guy had seen me around the office and made Jim a proposition. He told Jim he would give us all his company's business if Jim could arrange for the guy to fuck me. Jim said he's ask me about it, and it would be up to me. Then he said, 'and if you agree to do this for us, Kim, I'll promote you to Director of Special Affairs. You'd report directly to me and me alone, and I'd triple your salary, with a bonus every time you let one of our V.I.P.'s, or us, fuck you.'"

At first I was stunned, and I said, "So you'd want me to be your company whore, Jim? Is that what you're proposing? And who would 'us' be?" He said, 'Well, I wouldn't say you'd be a whore, exactly, Kim. More of a kind of Special Assistant. As I said, your title would be Director of Special Affairs. Your salary would increase to $175,000 a year and for each one of our V.I.P.'s you serviced you'd get an extra $1,000 bonus. It wouldn't happen often, Kim. Only with very high-rollers. The rest of the time you could be a kind of executive assistant to me. You could come and go as you pleased. Wouldn't even have to come to work until I needed you for something. So what do you say?' he said.

"You didn't tell me who the others are you'd want me to fuck, Jim? Who are they?"

"My executive staff, Kim. Or whoever I said. And of course me."

I didn't say anything for a few seconds, but my pussy started throbbing and finally I said I'd have to talk to you about it, but it sounded very appealing. Then he said, 'there is one other thing, Kim. Before I could commit to the offer I'd have to see how good you are for myself first.' I said, so you'd want to fuck me first? and he said, 'Yeah, Kim. I would. Okay?'"

"Oh my God, baby! That's a LOT of money. So what did you say?" I asked.

"I said what if I let him fuck me and he didn't want to give me the job. He said I'd get paid my first $1,000 bonus to keep anyway, but that he was pretty sure I'd be 'a great fuck.' So I said I'd do it, Rob, if it was okay with you, and I asked him when he'd want to fuck me, and he said, 'how about right now, Kim?.' Oh God, Robby, I was so fucking hot by then just from talking about it with him made my panties positively drenched. So I did it, honey. I let him fuck me right there in his office with the door closed and locked."

"You did?" I gasped, squeezing my cock to keep from coming.

"Yeah. I did, honey. And I sucked his cock a little first, then let him fuck me. Want to see?" Kim asked.

"Hell yes!" I said. So she climbed onto the bed and straddled my neck, letting me smell her familiar seaweedy pussy aroma while showing me her wet panties.

"Look, Rob... See how soaked my panties are, baby. Want to suck them, Rob? Do it. Suck my boss's cum out of your slut wife's cunt," she gushed, pulling the edge of the panties aside, as a river of hot white cum began oozing out of her hairy pussy. So I leaned forward then and pressed my face into her slopping wet hole as suddenly cum began spurting out of my cock and onto my stomach and Kim's back.

"Oh God, Rob, YES!" Kim gushed, rubbing her wet cum-filled pussy around on my lips and chin. "Is it okay, Rob? Can I take the job? I want to, honey. I want to be our company slut. Can you live with that... with lots of other men fucking me? I'd go on business trips with Jim and his executives, honey, and they and our customers would all fuck me, darling, and Jim told me that I'd get the bonus payment for every one of them I let fuck me. Oh God, Jim, think of how much money I'd make for us. Your wife, the company whore! And I'd love it, Robby. I would! IF you're okay with all this. Are you, baby? Please say yes. Please?" she said. And so of course I did.

*****

"So do you think you'll make any bonus money today, baby?" I asked Kim as she dressed for work. I was lying in bed wearing just a t-shirt, my cock in my hand as I watched her getting dressed. She had selected black lace stockings and a black garter belt, but no panties.

"Well I might," she said. "Jim said yesterday after he fucked me that he might want to introduce me to the other executives today if I was accepting the job. He said he had discussed the position with them and they thought it was a great idea, especially since they'd each be able to fuck me whenever they wanted. He said they all thought I was hot, but he said they also didn't think I'd do it, but then after I let him fuck me he knew I probably would accept the job. So I may have a lot of cum for you when I get home tonight, baby. Is that okay?"

"Fuck yes it is," I said. Then she leaned down and kissed me, letting me fondle her naked tits as I began stroking my cock.

"Can I suggest something, baby?" I said.

"Of course, darling," she said.

"Will you wear panties for me, Kim. I want to suck them after they fuck you, or at least take a pair to put on afterward to collect the cum from their cocks for me, okay?"

"Oh God, Rob, yes. I hadn't thought about that. Of course I will, darling," she said, taking out a pair of her black lace bikini panties, pulling them on. Then she put on a thin white blouse, but no bra and left for work looking every bit the company slut.

*****

That afternoon when Kim came home I was so hot I couldn't wait to greet her.

"Well?" I asked as she walked into the bedroom. And then I looked closer at her. Globs of cum were in her messy hair. She had cum on her neck and blouse, and several stains of what I presumed was cum on her skirt.

"Oh God, baby. I am so WRECKED!" she grinned, pulling off her blouse as I slowly masturbated, looking at her. Her cheeks were flushed and her make-up smeared.

"How many, Kim? How many men fucked my slut wife today?" I asked.