My Wife, Her Company's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh not just how many, baby. You mean how many TIMES did your wife get fucked today, and frankly I have no idea. I lost count after the first several. They had a cot brought into Jim's private conference room, and that's where he made the promotion announcement. Then he said, "Why don't you undress and show everyone what they're going to get to fuck, Kim." So I did it. There were seven of them, baby, plus Jim, and as I began undressing they all started taking out their cocks, which really got me hot, baby. Then Jim had me lie on the cot and said since he'd already had me the others could go first. So they did. As soon as I was naked other than for my stockings I lay on the bed and started masturbating for them, telling them to 'fuck me' and 'feed me your cocks and cum.' They did, baby, and after that it just became a blur of cocks and cum splattering all over and IN me. I got fucked so many times today I could barely walk when it was time to go home. And... this is what I made today," she said, reaching into her purse, showing me a check for $23,000!

"Proud of your whore wife, baby?" she asked, straddling my neck again, as she had the night before. This time I didn't wait for her to move her panties aside. I buried my face in her sopping panties and sucked... and sucked... and sucked their cum right through the thin, lace panties, until she came so hard she squirted in her them and into my mouth... and I loved it.

Where will this end? I don't know, or care. I only know how hot it makes me to know all these other men are fucking my wife and paying for it. And I know how hot it makes me to suck their cum from her pussy. She says she's going to fuck that client who wants her this weekend. She's going to meet him at his hotel and may spend the weekend with him. I know many of you will feel this is a sick way to behave in a marriage , but for us it works just fine. We feel blessed for this lifestyle and Kim is making a LOT of money as the Company Whore. Works for us!!

End