My Wife Judy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I should have asked."

"My fault for not saying anything. It was feeling so good I don't think I could have asked you to not cum in me anyway. You really help me to understand why some women fuck their neighbors. That was really great! Who would have thought it?"

We scrambled to put Haley's computer away and for her to clean up enough to take me to get my car. There wasn't a lot of need to hurry. It was over an hour after I got home when Judy showed up with her fresh fucked look about her.

I had installed the software on my computer and Haley modeled naked in front of the cameras, which I recorded on my hard drive. She looked so good vamping for the lens, squeezing her tits and showing her ass. She even laid back on the bed to show me a little bit of my cum run from her vagina.

Man, what a day. I thought of fucking Haley's white pussy and thinking, "Ha, Ha, Judy. You fucked her husband and she fucked yours. You got a stretched out cunt and I got a great fuck from Haley."

>>>Judy didn't come home with her bag of items she usually bought the day before to cover for her being gone. Matter of fact she didn't even mention stopping by work. She had fucked Ernest for sure as she had that relaxed looked about her she gets after cumming a lot. Ernest's cum was probably working its way out of her womb and trickling down into her panties as we stood in the kitchen together.

"It's later than I thought. Do you want to go out to eat tonight." Judith asked me in a relaxed soft voice.

"Sure babe! What ever it takes to make your little tummy full. It's still a little early. Do you want to grab a shower?" Actually I could smell her and Ernest's cum on her.

"No, I'm good. I'll go like this."

"Okay, how about a quick fuck before we go? It seems like about since my birthday we just don't seem to get the chance. Maybe my cock buried in you and my balls slapping you ass is just what you need." I couldn't wait for this answer from her since I know she just had twice the cock in her than I could ever give.

"Well, since your birthday it's been hectic at work and there seems so much to do that you and I just don't link up at the same time any more. Let me finish up on all this other stuff I've been doing and we'll see about you and me."

There was no way I wanted to fuck her anyway after having her insides stretched by Ernest's oversized black cock. Sure Haley was tight and I really enjoyed doing her. But, my wife isn't supposed to fuck around on me.

"Do you want to change clothes or anything before we go?" I could see a damp spot on her slacks. I guess she wanted to go out as a fresh fucked black cock whore and have dinner with her husband. She has been in a bit of a downward spiral from her usually picky-assed, "everything has to be perfect" little cunt.

I guess sitting at dinner with your husband while a black guy's seed slips from your cunt must make her feel good about it in a trashy, I'll fuck anybody that asks way. Going to fucking a black guy when she used to bad mouth them so bad is the real shock to me.

Dinner went great. Kind of like a date in our earlier days. Except I didn't get any pussy. Not sure I would have settled for a blow job, because none was sure not offered and I don't think I want her nasty mouth on my cock anyway.

Judy decided to shower after I told her she was getting a funny smell about her. She still undressed in front of me, probably hoping I'd get hard and she could turn me down. He tummy still had that little swelling like she was barely pregnant as a result of having all of Ernest up inside her most of the afternoon. I wonder when it goes away, because Haley doesn't show it.

>>> Judy didn't come home with her bag of items she usually bought the day before to cover for her being gone. Matter of fact she didn't even mention stopping by work. She had fucked Ernest for sure as she had that relaxed looked about her she gets after cumming a lot. Ernest's cum was probably working its way out of her womb and trickling down into her panties as we stood in the kitchen together.

"It's later than I thought. Do you want to go out to eat tonight." Judith asked me in a relaxed soft voice.

"Sure babe! What ever it takes to make your little tummy full. It's still a little early. Do you want to grab a shower?" Actually I could smell her and Ernest's cum on her.

"No, I'm good. I'll go like this."

"Okay, how about a quick fuck before we go? It seems like about since my birthday we just don't seem to get the chance. Maybe my cock buried in you and my balls slapping you ass is just what you need." I couldn't wait for this answer from her since I know she just had twice the cock in her than I could ever give.

"Well, since your birthday it's been hectic at work and there seems so much to do that you and I just don't link up at the same time any more. Let me finish up on all this other stuff I've been doing and we'll see about you and me."

There was no way I wanted to fuck her anyway after having her insides stretched by Ernest's oversized black cock. Sure Haley was tight and I really enjoyed doing her. But, my wife isn't supposed to fuck around on me.

"Do you want to change clothes or anything before we go?" I could see a damp spot on her slacks. I guess she wanted to go out as a fresh fucked black cock whore and have dinner with her husband. She has been in a bit of a downward spiral from her usually picky-assed, "everything has to be perfect" little bitch.

I guess sitting at dinner with your husband while a black guy's seed slips from your cunt must make her feel good about it in a trashy, I'll fuck anybody that asks way. Fucking a black guy when she used to bad mouth them so bad is the real shock to me.

Dinner went great. Kind of like a date in our earlier days. Except I didn't get any pussy. Not sure I would have settled for a blow job, because none was sure not offered. I don't think I want her nasty mouth on my cock anyway.

Judy decided to shower after I told her she was getting a funny smell about her. She still undressed in front of me, probably hoping I'd get hard and she could turn me down. Her tummy still had that little swelling like she was barely pregnant as a result of having all of Ernest up inside her most of the afternoon. I wonder when it goes away, because Haley doesn't show it.

I suppose in a few days or maybe a week or so I could have my wife's usual cunt back. The swollen tummy and the outrageous way her cunt lips hang down and open would be something of a turn on if I looked up"overfucked cunt" on the internet, but on my own wife it's kind of unsettling. I'm sure she would tighten back up after a while, but first she would have to stopping fucking Ernest, and it doesn't look like that could happen anytime soon the way they are going at each other. And, I'm kind of going "yuck" about sticking my dick in her after her getting loaded up with sperm from a black guy.

While Judy was in the shower I flipped on the computer and went to the video shot of me fucking Haley. When I hit play the sound jumped out at me and scared the shit out if me. I had the sound on mute when I watched it before and I didn't remember the guy at the spy shop saying we would have sound. Luckily Judy had the water running so she didn't hear it.

While I was watching my cock pumping in and out of Haley on the computer a pop-up screen said I had a recording in progress. Haley had control of what records and retransmits with an off, on, and motion activated modes. This one said live mode and Haley looked all excited on the screen.

"I don't know when you'll get this, but can you believe Ernest just wanted to fuck me? I mean after fucking your wife all afternoon he wanted to stick his cock in me without even taking a shower. Plus, look at this," Haley stepped back from the camera, spreading her knees apart a little, and ran three fingers over her cunt.

Holding her fingers up to the camera Haley says, "That's still inside me from you. I've kept your little swimmers warm all evening long. My silly husband would have thought I was wet from wanting to fuck him."

Looking at my cum on her fingers Haley smiled at the camera and in a girlish voice told the camera, "Now that they are out, no point in wasting them. Let's see how good they taste."

Haley licked her fingers and then put them in her mouth, rolled her tongue and showed me a little bit of my cum in her mouth before swallowing, "Hey, Lover, your cum tastes pretty good. I may need some more of that ... oh, well, all gone! Me, too!" and with that the screen went blank.

My wife came back into the room and gave me an indifferent look as I logged off the computer. She most always put on a flannel gown no matter what time a year it may be. This time she crawled in the bed naked, covered herself with the blanket, turned her back to me and went to sleep.

I may be a creepy bastard, but I waited to hear a light snore from her and slipped out of the room. I went downstairs to the kitchen junk drawer and retrieved the small flashlight. For whatever perverted reason I wanted a closeup view of my wife's black fucked pussy.

It's not easy to decide how to move a blanket off a sleeping person. I finally just decided to uncover her so if she awakened she would think she had kicked it off in her sleep. I got her uncovered past her tits and noticed some redness around the nipples. The bastard had chewed down hard on them and they were sticking out even while she slept.

Keeping with it I got the blanket down to her knees. With her on her side I had a good view of her pussy, all swollen and gaping open. There was some wetness that looked like sperm. I took the tip of my finger and poked at it. My finger met no resistance and slid in easily to the second knuckle. Judy stirred, but did not wake up. She seemed to be moving backward on my finger.

I pulled my finger out and looked at what seemed to be some of Ernest's cum on it. Yeah, his cum on my finger! How fucking weird is that? Then I started wandering what it would taste like after being inside my wife all evening. That passed quickly and I then started wondering how to get my finger removed my hand.

Checking back with her cunt I could see that when I pulled out my finger a rivelet of cum starting running down her ass toward the sheet. It didn't just hang there, it actually ran down her ass and onto the sheet. There was quite a bit of it, too. I took my finger and got some more to run out until I had a pretty good cum stain on our sheets.

What I was doing must have gotten my wife to dreaming she was being fucked because she gave a few whimpers and rolled onto her back. She didn't notice the blanket was off her and she kind of spread her legs like she had someone crawling between them.

I was trying to shield the small flashlight from her eyes, but still get a good view. Shit, but that black cock had really made her cunt huge. I wondered what it must have looked like when he first pulled it out of her, leaving her full of his seed. Or, what if still looked like when she came home.

Judy flopped one leg straight out, but left the other splayed open. I was between her legs with the flashlight about a foot from her pussy. She moved one hand down to her mound to feel herself. A couple of fingers rubbed into her wet pussy and she gave a little contented moan when she felt the wetness inside her.

This left me with a full view and more cum was making its way out of her pussy and starting down the crack of her ass, only to quickly dribble down and hit the sheet. This looked amazing to me. My wife full of a stranger's cum. My thoughts went to what she would do if I just buried my face in her cunt and sucked her clit. Then I considered vomiting and realized waking your wife up to show her that her lover's cum was on your chin wouldn't leave a good impression.

Instead, I was shaken from my thoughts when Judy starting into the motions she makes when she is ready to cum. At first, I thought she knew I was there and she was just fucking with me. But, as it continued I could see she was still dreaming of fucking someone and was about to have an orgasm. With her cunt spasming another load of Ernest's seed bubbled out of her cunt and wet the sheet.

My wife just dreamed about getting fucked and had cum in our bed while thinking she was fucking someone other than me. Among her mumblings it sounded like she said, "I love the way it feels when you cum inside me."

Why, that fucking whore! I hate her for being a whore, but that is coming from a guy with a flashlight looking between her legs while cums runs out of her while she sleeps.

The next morning Judy's moving around in the room woke me. "Hey, sleepy head. Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Finally, it took me a while do doze off."

"Really? I came to bed naked. I thought about what we had said about us not fucking any more. I got kind of wet thinking about while we were out eating supper and on the way home. I was hoping if you didn't want to fuck me you would at the least eat my pussy for me."

Could you believe this fucking slut? She knew she was full of a black man's cum, and she wanted to trick me into eating her! "I really didn't give it much thought. I had no idea you were horny. You rolled on your side with your back to me and went right to sleep."

"I was hoping you would touch me and that I could show you how wet my pussy was."

"Well, I guess I missed my chance to eat some pussy. Would you have been interested in sucking my cock?"

"That's kind of crude, asking me to suck you cock like that."

"But, asking me to eat your pussy is okay?"

"Do you want to eat my pussy? Would you eat my pussy right now?"

"Would you want to suck my cock first?"

"You're awful to talk to me that way."

"Okay, I'll eat your pussy right after you suck my cock. It's an open ended offer. Just let me know when you are interested."

"Fuck you! Get out of bed. I have to change the sheets."

"My side is okay. What's wrong with yours?"

"They're just sheets. Sometimes sheets need to be washed. Get the fuck out of the bed!"

That may have been an argument about something more than sheets. The next few days didn't go so well either. Judy made a point of being naked around me all the more. Even to the point of watching television from the couch with her boobs and bare cunt in view. I got a hardon several times, but made no comment about it. She would see it and make an effort get me worked up even more.

There was no idea whether she was trying to reclaim her husband's cock or setting me up to get ready to fuck her so she could turn me down.

A couple of days later she was cooking supper in the nude. When she bent over to get a pan out of the cabinet her swollen cunt came into view. Actually she pointed it right at me. It was fresh fucked and hugely stretched. There was even cum in her slit and some dried in her cunt hairs.

This seems to be where she is going to prove a point and let me know she won, whatever the contest was we were in. If I hadn't seen her pumped full the other night I guess I would have been more surprised. What surprised me is when she had the chance to fuck somebody.

I didn't say anything, but looked over toward Haley's house. She had the broom over the chair arms. She wanted to talk. I slipped into the guest bathroom and made the call. Haley was really pissed.

"We've got some more video. That God Damned whore of a wife of yours is fucking my husband again. What I can't figure out is what the fuck the deal is. According to the timestamp on the video he had to take time off work to fuck her."

"She's been after me to show some interest in fucking her for the last week. I guess the message is that if I don't fuck her she will find someone that will. She just gave me a peek at a well fucked pussy full of your husband's cum to prove her point."

"What did she say?"

"She didn't say anything. Neither did I."

"Well, if you are going to get revenge, you need to get started. You need a plan and you need it now. I'm so fucking mad at that slut I could kill her."

"Oh, I like that plan. So little for me to do. Can you come over now?"

We both started to laughing. The more we laughed, the harder we laughed. Two people that had ended up fucking each other once while plotting revenge.

"Sorry, I'm all hormoned out. I started my period, so you didn't knock me up with your white baby. That's one less thing for me to worry about. Let's get a chance so you can fuck me again. Maybe then I won't be so angry at that cunt you married. If you're a good boy I'll even suck your cock. That was some pretty good sperm you left in me last time."

"Sounds like a date."

"No, I don't fuck on a first date. Sounds like an encounter to me," Haley giggled and hung up the phone.

I could have let it go on forever, knowing my wife was fucking a black cock and me fucking his wife. I felt like a kid in high school around Haley and getting to fuck her again meant more to me than letting her husband fuck my wife. This sounds like a good wife swap story, but I like it as it is, with knowing about her being a black cock slut, but me fucking the hot little wife he should be fucking himself.

At the computer I clicked on the file. Haley had left the motion sensor on for me. The camera came on when she entered the room. I got to watch her dress. I don't know what makes some white women marry a black man. With Haley I think she truly loves Ernest. Haley blew a kiss at the camera and left the room. The motion sensor turned it back on like she had just left the room. Judy and Ernest came into the bedroom. Judy already had her bottoms off like he may have fucked her somewhere else in the house before coming into the bedroom.

Ernest's huge black cock stood out in front of him as he dropped his shorts and stepped towards Judy's face. There goes that blow job I was talking about. It's just that I'm not the one getting it. My wife was doing a pretty good job of shoving it into her face. She was having no trouble getting about two thirds of it in. He must have enjoyed it because I saw Judy's eyes widen and cum start out the corners of her mouth and drip down chin and onto her chest.

You could see she was swallowing as fast as she could and the black dick just flooded her throat. "My husband was telling me that he thinks I should suck his cock like that. I wish he could see me now."

"You always make me shoot a big load. I cum in my wife, but never as much as you get from me."

"Maybe your dick knows I appreciate black cock more than she ever could."

That may have been the line that got Haley so pissed when I talked to her over the phone.

I watched Ernest look at her pussy. You could see that he had already fucked her so that he wasn't about to eat it. He did get his face in and kissed her stomach and onto her pubic mound.

"Oh God, I wish you'd eat me."

"With that pussy full of cum. No way!"

"Maybe you could just suck my clit a little."

Ernest moved his face over her clit and you could see from the headboard camera that he was sucking it between his lips. The contrast between brown face and her white stomach was really neat to see. Ernest kept working her clit and my wife went nuts and started into a huge orgasm. I could almost kiss the guy at the spy shop for this.

Judy went limp and Ernest stayed in position and alternatley kissed her pubic mound and her clit, all the while reaching up and pinching the hell out of her nipples. "You know you are only about an inch from eating my pussy."

"Fuck woman! Don't you ever let up?"

"If I keep bugging you will you do it. If I can swallow your cum surely a little taste won't hurt you. I mean it will be mostly me you are tasting anyway."