My Wife Judy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what the fuck ... "

I couldn't believe it, but the cunt talked him to eating her pussy after he had fucked her. My little bride laid back with a contented look on her face. She had a man eating her cunt after he fucked her. And, the bad part was that the dumb fuck ate her for about fifteen minute and into another really big orgasm.

"Wow, Ernest. Have you ever eaten you wife like that?"

"No. I thought about it, but after I fuck her the bitch's cunt smells like walnuts."

"Walnuts?"

"I don't know what the smell is, but it reminds me of walnuts."

"Better than fish I guess." Judy laughed.

"Yeah. better than fish. I don't know why it just reminds me of walnuts."

Then again, this could be the reason Haley was so pissed over the phone.

Ernest stood up. His cock was almost sticking straight out again. Not only do I. worry about him having twice the cock that I do, but if he fucked her before the camera picked it up and she sucked a load from him. Now is heading towards cumming a third time for my wife. Judy laid back and did that routine I have seen her do so many times in the past. She hunches her back and spreads her legs out almost into a perfect split. Then brings them back to a more normal, but still widely splayed position. For good measure she reached over and took Haley's pillow and positioned it under her ass to give Ernest a better angle for getting his cock in deeper.

Maybe that's why Haley sounded so pissed over the phone.

Although I had seen the old video of Ernest fucking Haley, this time it was my wife's slit he was pointing the head of that huge cock towards. She was laying there, all ready, not the least bit concerned that this thing was a foot long and in proportion, of considerable girth.

I know she had been fucking him, but I was dying to see how much she would take and how long it would take to work it all inside her. "Aw, gee mister, please don't hurt me." The head went right in and they both laughed.

"I love that moment when my head first goes inside you."

"You should feel it from here. My cunt just goes crazy knowing you are starting to fuck me."

Ernest starting sawing into her with considerable vigor. Judy just laid there and took more cock inside her. Here was my wife with a black man between her legs fucking her bareback and she doesn't use birth control. Before long I know she will be screaming for him to cum in her. Her period was about ten days ago so I have to wonder if she wants him to knock her up. That's silly. She doesn't care if he knocks her up.

I'd clicked the cameras to watch all three videos at the same time. My wife looks good getting fucked from three angles. The one on the headboard showed it best as she had all but about a couple of inches inside her. The one from behind showed Ernest pumping his ass in the air to give her some good down strokes, and the side view from the dresser showed her laying there getting stuffed full of cock, her tits jiggling, like she never wanted it to end.

She was getting to the part where she screams for him to cum in her, only what I hear her say is, "Fuck me hard, make me cum, shoot your black seed into me. Knock me up with a black baby! I want you to fuck me until I have your black baby. Oh God, cum in meeee!"

I'm beginning to think my marriage is suffering irrepairable harm. You couldn't get me to fuck her now if you got behind me and shoved both feet against my naked ass. I hope he does knock her up with a black baby.

The headboard shot was giving the best view. Ernest was obviously releasing balls full of seed into my wife and she was loving it. Every inch of Ernest's cock was now disappearing into her cunt. He was really ramming it to her. You could see her stomach rise and fall with each thrust.

I thought I could tell where I could see a bulge from the head of his cock in her. I don't know if her cunt was that stretched or if he was past her cervix and into her womb. Whatever, something gave and my woman was full of his cock, and now his seed.

"Baby," Ernest he said to my wife, "You are one great fuck. Your cunt feels like a warm glove soaked in hot butter, gripping my cock like you want my balls in you, too.

"I assume your wife, Haley, doesn't feel that good to you?"

"Oh, she starts out good alright. Then when I get the last three or four inches in her it feels my cock was in a cat fight. Kind all clawed up and hurtin'. Not like you. I think you would like it if my balls were in you, too If I had you to fuck the rest of my life I wouldn't ever ask for anything else."

Maybe that was why Haley was so pissed when we talked on the phone.

My wife climbed up from under Ernest and fluffed Haley's pillow from under her ass and put it back near the headboard where it had been. Then she put her hands on her legs and pulled her ass up into the air.

"What in earth are you doing?" Ernest grinned at her.

"When you are trying to get pregnant you are supposed to keep the sperm in as long as you can and get it headed for the egg." There was my wife with her ass raised up so her cunt was level like someone was going to fill her with a funnel, wanting this seed to impregnate her.

"Man, you are crazy. Any idea what people would say if you and your white-assed husband would have a half black kid?"

Just because you didn't get your wife pregnant in six years of trying doesn't mean you wouldn't have better luck with me. I'd laugh my ass off every day knowing I had your baby for him to raise."

"Watch cha doing?" Judy had walked up behind me. I had just clicked off the video. I know she didn't see anything because I am still alive. Even though she was fucking the black guy it would have somehow been my fault.

"Nothing. Nothing at all," I replied, "I was just thinking of all the stuff I need to get started getting done.