My Wife Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The damned guy must have a foot long cock because as Judy is putting away the Walmart stuff she seems to be walking a little funny. She's stopped a couple of times and just seemed to space out for a moment, then runs her hand over her tummy. I wish I could get a good look at her her cunt right now. It's probably gaping open and leaking black seed.

"All done! I'm off to the shower. I feel all sticky and yucky." Better yet, to celebrate a good day I think I soak in the tub."

She came by me and gave me a kiss. Better brush your teeth too, I'm thinking. I've tasted my own cum after a few "Accidents" in her mouth that I've had in the past that she immediately spit out.. The taste of this kiss is most certainly cum. She probably didn't think I could detect it in her mouth but my little slut has been eating some cum today.

"Hey, a soaking bath. I think I'll join you."

"No, you are not. A girl needs some personal time every now and again you know."

I gave her a head start and slipped into the bedroom and stood where I could see her look at herself in the bathroom mirror. Judy took off her shirt and bra. The little skank has a couple of hickeys on her tits. Things must have gotten pretty hot and heavy. She held her boobs in her hands and looked at the marks in the mirror. Then opened her mouth real wide to see how far it would open. She took her hands and pushed on both sides of her jaws, like they must be sore.

Judy seemed to be tasting inside her mouth. Then she put a finger in, rubbed it around, and spit in her hand. She took her index finger and poked at something and smiled at the mirror. After a moment she stuck out her tongue and drew whatever she spit out back into her mouth and swallowed.

Her pants came off and she admired her mound in the mirror and turned around to check out her ass. She put her hand down the front of her panties and moved her fingers around on her cunt, then leaned forward and seemed to slide a finger or two inside herself.

She hooked both hands in the sides of her panties and took them off. Judy held them up and looked at a very wet crotch on red panties. Her eyes shifted to the bedroom, but I was far off enough to the side trying to get a better view for myself for her to see me. She turned the panties inside out and used her tongue to lick a pretty good glob of cum from where her pussy would be covered.

Judy was standing naked now in front of the mirror. She rolled up the panties and put them in the pocket of her pants. She looked pretty damned hot. I guess fucking a black cock can put a glow on a woman's face. She put a hand on her cunt and held it up covered with fuck juices. Probably as much hers as her black man's cum because she does get wet when fucked.

She gave herself an playful astonished open mouth look because of all the jizz. She gave another quick look in my direction, still not knowing I am actually about six feet from her, but just out of sight. Judy's tongue licked at her hand and fingers and took the cum in her mouth but did not swallow. She repeated the same thing three more times, giving herself the same astonished, 'could you believe this much cum?' look.

With what was truly a mouthful of cum Judy opened her mouth and looked at it. From my spot I could see her work it over her tongue. They she closed her mouth and let some leak out of the corners of her mouth, only to take a finger and rake it back in. She leaned forward and spit a little gob on each nipple and then lifted her tits so she could lick it back off. Judy raised her hands in some kind of celebration and swallowed the mouthful. Then she opened her mouth and looked at what still remained. She gave herself a big wink and a two thumbs up.

My wife turned around and started the water in the tub. I got my wish because what I got was a pretty clear view of her well fucked cunt. Her outer lips which normally are a pretty tight camel toe were spread apart about an inch. He inner lips were hanging down from her outer lips about the same amount. I had never seen anything like it. I wonder if the will go back or if her new black cock boyfriend has fucked them into a permanent state.

Judy turned back around to the sink and took her toothbrush and toothpaste from the drawer. She put toothpaste on the brush and moved the it towards her mouth and then paused while looking at herself in the mirror. She squished around with her mouth a moment and put the toothbrush down, I guess preferring to have the cum taste in her mouth a while longer.

It was a point where seeing what I had seen even if she caught me watching I had too much on her for her to give me any hell about it. With the water running I could get out of there without her catching me with no problem. I decided to hang there to see what else I could see.

Judy went back to the tub to test the water. Maybe the drain didn't seem tight, but she bent over from the waist again with her open cunt right towards me. My tight little bride was most definitely stretched open by fucking this black guy that lives over our back fence. Her fat outer lips were still spread open about an inch wide for about two inches up the length of her hole. There was a think glob of jizz about to drip out and hit the floor at her feet.

About that time Judy must of felt it about to drip and put her hand to catch it. "Oh my God," I heard her say. "I'm so huge the way he has stretched me out." She put her hand to her mouth and again sucked his cum into her mouth. She stepped over to the mirror a rolled it around on her tongue again and swallowed.

Judy spread her pubic hair to get a good look at what had been a nice tight cunt. She ran her finger tips from back to front and then used both hands to pull on the lips and look at the size of her well fucked pussy. Looking at herself in the mirror she got smirk on her face and said, "What the fuck, it was worth it."

For me I'm frozen in my spot watching Judy. She seems absolutely pleased with herself and the fucking her new boyfriend gave her. I wonder if I want to ever fuck her again or if she would even let me after obviously taking on on black lover that must have an enormous cock. And he seems to deliver some large loads of seed that keeps running out of my wife. How much did this guy shoot up inside her and how many times did the fuck to get her so God Damned full.

My little black cock whore moved over and turned the water off in the tub and tested the temperature. She sat on the end of the tub with her legs facing outward on the floor and used both hands to rub herself, starting to rub faster she dropped one hand away and it looked like all four fingers from the other hand were in her slit.

Judy reached back with her free hand and grabbed the bottle of shampoo she had just told me she had bought at Walmart. I couldn't figure her interest in shampoo at this time until she directed the bottom of the bottle at her pussy while she held it open with four fingers. I quickly realized she was thinking of this bottle as her black man's cock and I am telling myself there was no way this was going to work as the bottle was almost the diameter of a soda can and about half again the length.

That was her idea though as she removed her fingers from her wide open gash, placing the bottom of the shampoo bottle against her pussy lips and gave it a little nudge. I almost came out of the shadows for a better look as about half of it slipped in with no resistance. Amazingly it just went inside her cunt without lubricating the bottle first and with not even a wiggle to get it started.

There sat my wife Judy on the edge of the tub with half a large plastic bottle full of shampoo sticking out of her cunt. Again, with not much additional effort she slid it in until her pussy lips curled over the top, just leaving the cap in sight.

With the bottle now inside her she starting talking to herself, "Oh Judy, what have you done? Mamma has a cunt full and she loves it. Ernest, I can't believe your wife complains that your cock is too big. You can stuff me full of your black monster any time you want and shoot me full of your hot seed."

I think my mind just got made up whether or not I'll ever want to fuck her again or for that matter if she will ever let me fuck her again. So, Ernest is his name and his cock is about the size of Judy's arm.

The action started to pick up at the bathtub and even though she wasn't moving the bottle in and out much she was rocking against her hand that was holding it in. I could no longer see the cap, but from her finger positioning it must be another couple of inches inside her.

If I had not seen her take that thing up her fuck hole I would just think it was my woman finger fucking herself. It was clear where inside Judy's tummy things had moved around to let her vagina expand. There was a visible ridge where her flat stomach would usually be. I had to get ready to sneak out of the room, but waiting to see if she would cum from the fucking she was giving herself. She stayed pretty calm and then the orgasm hit. She convulsed and rocked around and came hard, letting out a cry that I could have heard from the kitchen and from where I was only a few feet away, scared the shit out of me.

After a few seconds, Judy looked up to see if I might have heard her cry out and quickly started to pull the bottle out to get in the tub. Instead she pulled it out part way and then pushed it with her fingers back inside, again looking at herself in the mirror, making little dance motions with her hands and shaking her hips as if to music.

I looked at the woman I married which was once the innocent child like bride. It apparently all melted away when our youngest child left home and got married this spring. Now Judy has moved into a whole new strange realm of sex and lies. I still love her, but I am going to hang the bitch for what she had done to our marriage and our lives together.

First I have to find a way to see her take that big black cock and watch him unload his sperm up inside my little wife.

Judy got into the bath with the bottle still stuck in her cunt and laid back and relaxed as if taking a nap. I left the room and went absentmindedly into the living room and pretended to watch television and start to plot some revenge.

In about a half hour she rejoined me all clean and smiling. She had put on shorts and a top that stretched tight over her tits. We talked a few minutes and she sat down against me on the couch and gave me a big hug and a kiss where I got some tongue. Obviously she had brushed her teeth before coming out to see me.

"What was that all about?" I asked wondering what the fuck was up.

"I just wanted you to know how much I love you!"

"Oh, are you feeling a little romantic, darling?"

"No, I just want you to hold me and to be near you."

Judy snuggled up to me and went to sleep in my arms. I was totally blown away and confused as shit. After she awakened she fixed me a light supper.

This was my first chance to get to the bathroom and inspect that shampoo bottle. I held it in my hand and was amazed at what Judy must have felt taking the whole thing in her snatch with so little effort. More than anything I wanted to be sure the bottle was back on the side of the tub and not nestled up against my wife's womb.

Now I have to figure out what she is up to being all loving after spending the afternoon sucking and fucking a black neighbor. Maybe she thinks she can put off fucking me long enough for her cunt to snap back into shape. But, I don't think she can stay away from spreading her legs for Ernest long enough to let that happen.

12