All Comments on 'My Wife Likes Lesbian Porn!!!'

by jc1961

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bi

I recently discovered that my wife really gets off on college age women. She watches with great interest when I bring it up on the laptop.

kafkafover 6 years ago
So

I knew I had chanced upon a semi-literate as soon as I saw your story started with "So", an utterly meaningless word in that context. Take it out and the sentence means exactly the same.

And what the fuck does "lude" mean? Learn your native language before inflicting this on people who paid attention in class.

P.S. In case you are struggling the word is "lewd".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Another delightful story. We love lesbian porn too

kafkafover 5 years ago

What dull writing. Nothing comes alive. It's like a police report.

"I didn't enter" but miraculously seconds later "I pulled out" Pay attention to your own story.

"she thinks porn is distasteful and lude"

The word is 'lewd'. Are you the only person on the planet without a spell-checker?

kafkafover 5 years ago
Wrong category

There is no Group Sex here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Very realistic with the wife being reluctant and the husband always fucking horny. I completely understand, since my wife is even worst than that. It's a wonder we have kids. It would be great if you wrote a 2nd and 3rd part! Of course more bed-sex with the lesbian porn on the TV. The husband could suggest they invite a lesbian to join them. The lesbian would thrill his wife and also do him, because his wife is too worn out to do any sucking and fucking with him. Turns out she enjoys watching him get a blowjob from the bi-lesbian, not to mention seeing him doggie-fu k her too.

Then they could branch out and have a bi-guy join them. The newness of a young hard cock would bring out his wife's slutty, whore, bitch qualities as she spreads her naked thighs for a fantastic fucking. Then she has her husband eat her out, sucking/licking up all her cunt juices mingled with the young guy's copious cumload. How's that for some ideas? I hope you seriously consider more chapters JC1961.

Love 💘, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

playbluesguitarplaybluesguitar6 months ago

I can relate to this story. My wife likes to watch lesbian porn while I go down on her. She likes to imagine she's being serviced by another woman. It gives her very intense orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous