All Comments on 'My Wife, My Mistress Ch. 02'

by SpeedoLight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written

Not exactly something I would like to do but I must say the story is very well written and thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a good read

was entertaining and fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PSYCHO!!!!!

Those are a psycho couple man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NO TRUST!

Have them arrested, put in jail and while there, divorce her and take most of the assets. Why would you trust this manipulative bitch for a second? What a pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Neither will see him again

Once he's free - he packed a bag and left. The next time either of them heard from him when wifey discovered the bank accounts closed, the safe deposit box empty, the credit cards cancelled and she was served with divorce papers. What a bitch.

Terrible story of not abuse but torture. She was lucky he didn't just beat her to death and throw the body in the dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic crap by a pervert author!!

What a bunch of idiocy from an author who seems to be real brain sick!! Maybe out there will be 20 people who will applaud to your insane crap but be aware 20 of 6200000000 are not so much!! But that 20 are for the nut house including you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only pervert idiots would applaud to that crap!!!

Spank her and the other slut till they are bleeding and then tell them it was only a joke! And after you laughed to them go look for a divorce lawyer and divorce the slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I was never cruel .....?

Really ?

Just as well she did not be her idea of ' cruel ' ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a thought provoking story.

I am not at all into pain, and I cannot at all see how pain and pleasure can coexist. Particularly with severe pain. This story zigs and zags and takes the reader zigging and zagging. It's a story of the wife getting even for the overzealous treatment he had given her on his turn. Then it's a lesson in training his ability to delay orgasm. Then it's her unreasonable and callous cruel treatment, and her very dangerous setup. Unfair! Then it's his growing hatred and fear of her, and pain,Pain,PAIN. Then it's all a big joke! She's made a fool of him; he's the schmuck that got suckered...

But the whole thing was about his lack of trust in her. This is all explained at the end, but he previewed it in the 10th paragraph of Chapter 1. Now, finally, he understands…. Such a scenario cannot be repeated with this couple. Nor need it be.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Sarah is so far in denial that you could tell her the floor beneath her was the ceiling and she would believe you...And Marie enables it and tells the guy he shoudl be happy and thankful of his wife...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous