All Comments on 'My Wife, My Queen Ch. 02-03'

by Dilberts_dream

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dilbert

Get a clue dude, you are not stright, hope your real life is better that this, pretty good for wife and boyfriend, sucks, pun intended, to be you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
She should have had her cuckold clean her pussy out last night when she got home

He should have had her cream pie when she got home, still fresh from her lover.

Kinky story but I still liked it. Thanks

Miguel59Miguel59about 14 years ago
Hot Story

As someone in a cuckold relationship you struck so many chords; the parallels are amazing. And it really is a journey with her leading the way. Keep writing and ignore the flamers; they unfortunately come with the territory apparently having forgotten sexual practices and marriages cover a huge spectrum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Great story... loved the back and forth and building details.. boy am I tenting, thinking what it would be like!

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 14 years ago
hot fantasy

Love your stories so far, very happy you decided to share them. TY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My first time...

reading a cuckhold story that I actually tried to visualize being cuckholded. Earlier today I commented to someone's story about why readers get angry reading cuck stories. This story is just the opposite of what pisses me off. His "Queen" honors and respects her husband. She is concerned about his suffering. She wants this to be an OK relationship for HIM as well as herself. Not the way it usually is in this kind of story.

Thank you for your kindness in telling this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Again a cheating slut

Feeding him unknown diseases from her slut cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole?

She has several std's by this point. Does he have a death wish? She demonstrates by her actions and her words that she has no love or respect for him. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Why would any man that has even an ounce of pride and self respect do anything but divorce her? This was just stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The king of the cucks here needs to just go in the kitchen, find a sharp knife and cut his balls off. He can then accompany the whore on her fuckathons and let her boyfriends fuck him in the ass after they are through with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous