My Wife, My Queen Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused. "Are you sure you want to hear?" I could see the love in her eyes when she said this. She truly didn't want to hurt me, but she also knew very well what last night had been about.

"Please. I need to hear. I know I've never really been able to explain it to you. It's going to hurt, but it's also going to turn me on like you wouldn't believe. My penis is just throbbing."

"OK, then," she said, leaning back in her chair. "Here's the whole story. After I reached that point, I knew we were going to fuck. My pussy was hungry and I was just soaked. I mean, practically dripping. He's a polite, nice young guy and he knows I'm married. It was clear that he wasn't going to make the first move, but I wasn't going to let this opportunity get away. So, I excused myself to go to the restroom. All I really wanted was a private place to pull off my panties. I brought them back to the table, but this time, I slid in next to him, put my hand on his thigh and found he was ready, too. He gave me the sexiest smile and pulled me in, putting his arm around me. That's when I turned my face to him and we had our first kiss. Can you believe it? The first man since you. I knew, then, that I had finally crossed the line and there was no reason at all to look back. We kissed a little more, just softly, no tongue, and then I snuggled in against his hard chest. That's when I moved in for the kill," she laughed.

"All of a sudden, it was like a light came on. I realized that I was in control. I was the seductress. Everything that happened was going to be my choice. It felt so wicked, but I really liked it." She paused again and looked me squarely in the eyes. "I never realized I had such power. It was just like you said. It can be all about me. I just have to take it."

At this moment, I nearly died. Never breaking eye contact, she ran her hand up inside her nightgown and down into her panties. I could see her fingers moving through her slit. Unashamed, she was taking her pleasure, simply because she wanted it that way. Interestingly, even as wildly horny as I was, it never crossed my mind to do the same. I knew instinctively that I was there to listen, my desire only serving to spice her experience.

"Once I realized that, it was easy. Men are so much fun! I slowly brought my hand up his thigh, stopping when the edge of my hand rested just beside his erection. I could feel the swell in his pants, and I knew exactly what I was doing to him. That's when I handed him my panties. 'Look what you've done to me,' I said. 'See how wet you've made me? And I want you to feel more. It's time for you to take me.'

He smiled at the trophy he held before leaning in for a long kiss. This time there was nothing gentle about it. But when he started to run his hand up my dress, but I stopped him there. 'No,' I said. 'The rest is going to happen upstairs. I want you now.' That's when we got up to get to elevator."

Her hand was still moving slowly under her hem. I was beginning to hear wet sounds and soft sighs. Her voice and her fingers had become my entire world.

"We didn't get to do much fooling around in the elevator. Another couple got on with us. We were just able to steal some glances, and I brought my hand down to feel his ass for the first time. Very promising. Once we got to the room, though, I had to slow him down a little. He was all over me. It was exciting, but it was too fast. I wanted to savor the moment when I took my first lover. This was the night you were going to become my cuckold, and it would be wrong to hurry it. 'Slow down,' I told him. 'I want to remember every second.'

"He surprised me after that, I have to say. It was almost like you'd coached him, Honey. He brought me to the bed and laid me face down. That's when the massage began. You know what that does to me. I want you to take some notes, though, because after he'd gotten me nice and relaxed, he started lightly kissing my bottom. It was tentative, at first. I think he wanted to see how I was going to react. But the kisses drifted closer and closer to my crack, and then they became wetter and wetter. Finally, he stopped pretending and I felt him start to gently tongue my rosebud. It felt really nice, Sweetheart. You're going to have to add that, right?" and she looked up at me again. I could only nod.

"I was ready, then. I was ready to take my lover. Getting up, it was my turn to lay him on the bed, but not face down," she said, smiling. "I had decided that I was going to control it. I wanted to be on top. I was going to cuckold you, and I needed it to be my act, not his. His cock was pretty nice, by the way. It's probably a little thicker than yours. I loved the shape of his head, too. Anyway, I knelt astride him, reached underneath, and pulled his penis up to touch my entrance. I held things there for a few moments, just rubbing it up and down my slit a little. I was going to fuck a new cock and I wanted to feel every inch. Then, I slowly, slowly, slid myself down on his shaft until my cheeks were resting on his thighs. I was so full. It was done."

"Just a moment, Sweetheart," she said, and with eyes closed she put one of her legs up on the table and started taking her pleasure in earnest. I watched her come powerfully, muffling her cries with her hand, and then slowly collect herself. "Thanks, Dear. I just wanted to relive that moment."

"And then we fucked and fucked some more, Honey," she said, smiling. "We spent a lot of time fooling around in different positions, just to see what we liked. I loved sucking his cock, too. My favorite, though, was when he bent me over the desk and took me from behind. Next time, I'm thinking of having him find me in that position, with my cunt winking at him from between my legs. I know he'll give me a good pounding! Anyway, after he'd cum in me again, I found that I just wanted to get home to you and give you the news. We'd done it! You were a cuckold and I was officially a wanton harlot!"

She looked at me then, so beautiful and happy, reached out, and took my hand. "And how are you? Still glad we did it?"

Her warmth and joy melted me and I could finally speak again. "I am. I'm on fire, my cock is going to explode, my heart doesn't know which way is up, but you're happy and that's all I care about right now."

I could see the love in her eyes. "Thank you. That was really sweet, but I want to make this day special for you, too. What would you like? What would make you happy?" She paused and then said more deliberately, "You can ask me for anything, Sweetheart. Tell me."

How to answer? My body was screaming for release, but asking for a blow job or a fuck just seemed so cheap. I honestly didn't know what to say. "Umm. I'd really like to spend the day with you out in the sun. You've got me so crazy I'm not sure I can enjoy it, though. Could we just do a quick cum, and then be together?"

Her expression turned serious and she reached out to cup my cheek. "Honey, that's not really what you want, is it? Not really?" She looked at me hard, then, and continued, "I think there's something else that you truly want. Deep down, something you've never admitted. Let's not wait, OK? We've wasted enough time. It took much too long to get to this point because we were both scared of our feelings. Let the fear go and trust me, OK? You'll feel so much better. You're not going to shock me. I knew about the cuckolding, didn't I? I need you to ask, though. I can't make you do it."

I realized, then, that she was far ahead of me once again, as perceptive as ever. There was no use pretending. She was leading, whether I admitted it or not. It was time to give myself over to her. And she was right. I had to ask. She couldn't take my fealty. It had to be a gift.

I got to my knees before her and bowed my head. "Darling, you are the most wonderful wife," I began. "I love you so much, but I realize now that I need to express even more. I need to worship you. Please be my queen and I will devote my life to your happiness. If you will consent to lead me, I will follow, gladly. Please take me, own me, and accept my love."

She looked down at me and smiled. "I will, my love. I will be your queen. I'm glad you've found the way." She held out her hand to me. I kissed it reverently, smelling the heavenly fragrance that still clung to her fingers. At once, I began to feel the same peace that I'd sensed from her. Finally, we were complete, each in our proper place. I knelt down further and pressed my lips to her lovely toes. "Oh, Love, I'm so happy I finally belong to you."

"You always have, Dear," she said, accepting my kisses. "We're just now understanding it. You are completely mine now, yes?"

"Yes. Please, please accept me," I practically begged.

"I do. There is no one else I would trust with my love and my happiness. And as it happens, there's something I need from you now. So, let's begin. Stand, and bring your cock to me."

I did as she asked, smoothly stripping off my few clothes and presenting myself for her pleasure. I couldn't believe how natural it felt. I was achingly hard and proud to display my desire to her.

"This is mine, now. You have given it freely," she said, taking my penis into her soft hand. "You will carry this for me, but it now exists only for my pleasure. I know you are uncomfortable, but you will honor the ache as a service to me and a sign of your devotion. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Queen. I will suffer for you. I will carry your penis and use it exclusively to serve your pleasure." My knees felt weak. Somehow, she had truly seen what was in my heart.

"It turns me on to own you," she said, giving it one last caress. "I love this feeling. But right now, I want you to reclaim your wife and queen. You've been storing up your seed all night, and I need you to fill me with it."

"I'd be honored, Darling. Is it OK to call you that? Darling?" I asked. "I mean, now that you're my queen?"

"Darling sounds nice for now. We'll work it out. It's going to be easy and natural. Don't worry," she reassured me, rising to her feet. "Please prepare the bed for us, Dear. I'll be in shortly." With that, she gracefully unbuttoned her night gown and let it fall to the ground, standing proud and naked in the sun. She was truly a goddess. I fell to her feet again.

"You are so achingly beautiful, My Queen," I whispered. "I am so lucky to serve you."

"Thank you, sir," she responded, smiling. "I love how you adore me. But now, I want you in me. Please go."

I rose and bowed. She was right. It did feel natural. Then I entered the house and walked naked to our bedroom. I opened the curtains so that the sun light warmed the bed, then pulled back the sheets to welcome her lovely body. That's when I felt her soft breasts against my back and her lips caressing my neck.

"Well done," she whispered into my ear. "Now, let me feel how full they are," and she reached around to cup my balls. "Are these for me?"

"All for you," I answered, proud now to suffer for her. "Are you ready?"

"I am," she said, reclining on the crisp, white sheets. "I may now be your queen, but I am also a wife who needs to be reclaimed by her husband. Fill me with your seed, Honey. Show me that you still love me, even after I took another man. I want to be yours again." She smiled softly and pulled her knees up to offer herself to me.

It was as if the morning sun itself had chosen to focus his light on her treasure. What glory! I was so privileged to possess it, even if only to share it. Overwhelmed by a sense of reverence, I moved into her embrace and sank smoothly into her. I felt her yield, and I began to slide in and out of her womanhood, my orgasm already starting to build.

"Don't hold back, My Love. Take everything. Give me all you have," she asked, and I immediately began to empty myself into her. Spasm after wonderful spasm rippled through my body as the semen which I had build up while waiting for her finally found release. I lost awareness of everything but the walls of her vagina milking my manhood of its tribute, the pleasure of my orgasm enhanced by the sure knowledge that I was serving my queen.

We cuddled in the warm light after that. I couldn't stop caressing her soft body, lost in worship. She laid back contentedly, delighted to accept my homage, no longer concerned about my pleasure.

There was only one nagging thought that troubled me. I was overwhelmed by my feelings for her and could find no adequate way to express them. "Please, Darling, how may I show my love and my gratitude? How can I make you happy? I need to do more," I begged.

"Oh, Silly. You've made me feel wonderful. Truly, I feel like a queen," she replied. "I love how you adore me."

Still, I wanted to do more. And then I remembered that I had failed her last night, and I knew how I could demonstrate that I would always put her happiness before my own. I moved down her lovely body until I was once again worshiping before her lovely mound. "Would it please you?" I asked.

"It would, My Dear. It would be wonderful. Taste us both."

I smiled. All was well. I lowered my mouth to her soft, wet labia and began to drink lovingly from that most sacred chalice.

... to be continued

12