All Comments on 'My Wife Sally'

by xray2000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, i got a comment

Women r crazy.

Take Sally, she used to enjoy the feelings she got from you eating her out and fucking her, but she got used to that and its not exciting any more.

Thats how women are. I mean, wtf, it used to feel good but now it doesnt feel good? YGBFSM!

The reason men have affairs is because of women. A mans woman drives him to have one. Another mans woman wants something different- as yours does. Now she has something different. When she gets tired of it after a while she will want something more different.

Yep, fickle and crazy. And have to run the show.

Sally has run your show into the ground. Loving, cherishing, honoring and obeying- well, it got her the house. No more of that, mister. She gots the house.

Adios, MF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ephemeral joy

For you, it lasted only one night. It's a shame that she changed completely, twice, and you are now left out. I have enjoyed threesomes with my husband and friends of his, but never another woman. No animosity toward women; just my preference. I crave the strange cocks like your wife does the strange pussy. When you experiment the result can be surprisingly good or bad. Great story and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not enough

The commentary was bland compared to similar stories like this. Nothing really nasty happened, and the out-of-the-blue scenario of once in however many years was inconsistent as a theme. And to leave the reader hanging as to where his wife was after that one night, well.... Not very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Game Over,Dude!

It's pretty obvious that that wasn't the first time for Sally and Kitty.Drinking down piss is a taste acquired over time. Sally rubbed her love affair in his face,pardon the expression,to show him just how much more she was into Kitty than she was him. Afterwards,when her preferences were out in the open,she just ran with it,staying over at Kitty's ,not wanting sex with him,(which made her attitudes and her declining sex with him for the past few years understandable ),and letting him know it was Kitty she really loved. Why bother trying to save a marriage that she'd lost interest in and he'd seen first-hand where are interest really was?! ~ A bittersweet 40th birthday present for sure but,at least he got his 3-way,right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous