My Wife Sherry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers

"Oh, he has a boat?"

Sherry got more comfortable on my lap as she spoke. "Yeah. We had a couple drinks and watched the sunset."

"How about you? Did you worry about me?"

I replied. No. I knew you'd be fine."

"What you have for dinner?"

"I picked up a pizza."

Sherry didn't say anything else. She planted her lips on mine and started to rub my chest. Than she whispered in my ear. "Take me to the bedroom."

With that note, I carried Sherry into the bedroom and sat her on the bed. She pulled me down on top of her and gave me a really passionate kiss as I felt her thigh moving my hand up under her dress. She opened her legs as my hand moved further up. I found she wasn't wearing any panties again. My fingers reached her pussy mound. I slipped a finger between the lips. It felt so wet down there as we kissed.

Sherry was unbuttoning my shirt and pulling down my pants as I helped her out of her dress. Her legs were bare so she was totally naked once I removed her dress except for her high heels. I left them on as I moved my head down to kiss her breasts. Sherry was horny and couldn't wait to feel my cock inside her.

She looked me in the eyes and whispered. "Fuck me." So I did.

I was absolutely turned on so my dick was rock solid hard. I started banging her as hard as I could making her cum within minutes. She kept kissing and touching my body pulling my ass down on top of her making me fuck her even harder. She must have came two more times before I shot my load inside her pussy.

I turned over laying along side my wife trying to catch my breath. I saw her spread her legs and she started to play with her clit. She was going to make herself cum again as I laid there watching. It took about three minutes and she had this really intense orgasm. Her legs stiffened and her nipples stuck out like hard little cherries. She kept rubbing her fingers inside her pussy as she kept her eyes closed.

I knew what she was fantasizing about. It was Chet. I reached over and touched one of her nipples as she played with her pussy. I leaned up and gave her a kiss on her bare shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at mine.

"You wanted to fuck him tonight didn't you?"

Sherry looked at me for a few seconds than replied. "Would you have been upset?"

My heart skipped a beat. I didn't expect Sherry to say that!

I thought about it for a few seconds. "I guess not." I finally replied.

Sherry kept looking into my eyes so I bent down kissing her on the lips. "Did he want to fuck you?"

"Yes." She replied.

"On the boat?" I asked.

"Yes. We were sitting in the cabin. He was holding my hand as we shared a glass of wine. He kissed me. Than he put his hand on my thigh."

"What happened next?" I asked.

"I kissed him back. Than I felt his hand come up. He touched my breast. He slipped his fingers under my tits and pulled them out of my dress."

My heart was beating fast as I listened to my wife describe what happened.

"I felt like I wanted something to happen. Than I thought of you."

"Really?" I said.

"Yes."

"What happened next?"

"I told Chet I had to stop. I pulled the top of my dress up so he moved away."

"You could have fucked him tonight." I said.

"Yes. I know."

"Why didn't you let him?"

Sherry looked into my eyes and replied. "Because. I remember how we talked and knew how much it turned you on thinking about Chet fucking me."

"And?" I said patiently waiting for her to continue.

"Well....I wanted you to be part of the experience if I did get fucked."

Wow.....I thought to myself. I was right all along. Sherry was conditioning me for this night. I read something about wives who wait until their husbands give them permission to fuck another man. That's what Sherry was doing to me. She tested me. She found out how excited I'd got with the fantasy of Chet fucking her and now she's waiting for the green light.

I pressed my lips down onto hers and put my hand on her hand. The one still playing with her pussy and gave it a gentle squeeze. She responded in a very loving way with her lips still looking into my eyes waiting for my reply.

"You want to fuck him?" I asked.

Sherry kept looking at me with those big green eyes and replied. "Only if you want me to."

I pressed my lips to hers this time parting her lips with my tongue. We kissed for a very long time until I finally stopped and looked her straight in her eyes and asked.

"How about this weekend?"

Sherry smiled. "Let me text him"

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers
12