My Wife, Sherry, Is Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

Imagine if you can being strapped in and relentlessly pleasured day in and day out. You are fed with an IV so there are no breaks. Soon erotic pleasure turns to torture. You are tired and don't want it to happen, but Lubidio and the melodeon know how to overcome your resistance by toying with your body in ways that relentlessly force you to climax. You cry out repeatedly, you weep, you scream, but in the end your brain and mind give in to the continual climaxing. You are owned and become pure sex strapped into that machine.

Sherry had been captured to replace a woman who had worn out and who was kidnapped off to become a prostitute in a far off place. The machine would no longer be her tormentor, instead countless numbers of men would have their way with her.

We left and the only thing in the warehouse was the machine, behind doors locked by Karina, so no one would find Lubidio for days or weeks, if at all. He might go mad, expire, or simply escape.

Right now they women only wanted two things: to be rid of this place and to have my warm cock pleasuring them. The proximity with which they stood next to me and the rubbing and moving they were doing reminded me that I was the only man there who could now satisfy the need they still had.

As the women had all been taken from places outside of our city Sherry invited them all to join us at our home, at least temporarily and until they contacted their families to let them know they had been kidnapped. All of the women agreed they would never let their families know all the sexual details.

When we finally were alone and Sherry could talk to me she told me this story.

"It was almost immediate. One minute I'm in the market, the next minute a man giving off much heat is breathing into and saying something in my ear, and the next I'm walking outside with this man who has asked me to join him. His warm hand is on my back. It's a large hand. I immediately wonder if his penis is large and warm. Immediately I am hot between my legs and it is all I can do to stave off having an orgasm right there, outside of the market. His warm hand guides me along, however. His other hand opens the door to our car and he gets into the driver's seat. We start to drive.

"It is only minutes before he asks me to remove my clothes...all of them. I find myself complying. The heat between my legs and deep in my womb I need to cool. Taking my clothes off seems to be the obvious way to cool my heated body. He hands me a pink pill and a bottle of juice, or so it seems like juice when I drink it down. At first it relieves the erotic feelings I'm having and then I am erupting in an incredible spontaneous orgasm, legs open wide, grabbing the bare pink lips of my crotch and pressing a finger hard against my swollen and vibrating clitoris. The spasms in my belly are incredibly strong and incredibly pleasurable. I am almost instantly wet between my legs. I taste my own juices and the man, Lubidio, as he calls himself, takes my finger and tastes my juices. I am both emotionally and erotically pleased that he likes my taste. I want him to taste me more and swiping a finger between my lips I come away with a gob of cream from my vagina and offer it to his lips. His tongue on my finger even causes me to shudder with pleasure.

"Still driving he loosens his shirt and then his cotton trousers and is soon disrobed, driving nude on some highway outside of our city. His penis is magnificent...so thick, so long, with a veritable knob tipping its end. It is in full extension beyond his foreskin. Watching that magnificent member I feel I must do two things. I roll my own foreskin back and begin to stroke my clitoris and then as my vagina oozes my female juices I swipe them up with my fingers and coat that member of his so that it shines with my lubricant. I want his penis deep in my belly. Fiercely I play with myself until I reach a second climax. It's wonderful to feel my hips seize and buck. It's wonderful to have this man seem my genitalia all pink, wet and engorged. I am woman. He is man. It is natural.

"Again without fingering myself I have a third climax, just from the thoughts of his long member pushing deep inside of me. The pill and the juice have apparently unleashed something inside of me that is both incredibly liberating and incredibly sexual. I am nude, I am having multiple orgasms in front of a complete stranger, and that is as it should be."

Now even as Sherry relates this story she begins to play with herself and is soon guiding my hands and then my penis to pleasure her while she tells this story. The story now becomes truncated by several orgasms.

"Now Lubidio hands me a woven cloth belt, with which I girdle my waist. It is warm against my skin and the warmth soon penetrates to where my womb is at. The heat moves down to my genitals and I am surprised as I watch my inner labia fold open like a beautiful flower and I feel cool air at the opening to my vagina. My body is telling me that I am ready to mate with a man. I desperately want Lubidio's or any man's penis thrusting and moving deep in my belly, leaving warm jets of semen filling me. I moan in arousal and frustration.

"Lubidio places his huge hand against my pubic triangle and tells me, 'Be calm, my beautiful, red-haired woman, my beautiful Sherry.' The heat from his hand penetrates my belly and eases my sexual frustration. However I now know that I am so beautiful that I will never wear clothing again in public. At the pool I will swim nude, at the tennis courts I will play nude, at the beach I will sun in the nude, while gardening I will do so nude. I want every man to see the beautiful pale skinned, red haired body that I have. And more I want them to marvel at my own magnificent pink and engorged labia, clitoris and nymphae. I want them to see my anus as a sexual orifice. I want them to want my lips to encircle their members and suck the seed from their testicles. I want them to see a tangle of red hair on my belly but see the smooth pair of lips opening for their pleasure."

I now knew the basis for why both men and women in this state needed to wear diaphanous clothing that gave them the sensation of barely being dressed but provided modest safety from the law. I too felt that my new found muscles and the sheer thickness and length of my penis and the thick roundness of my testicles should be seen by all women and I should be there to service their wonderful differences and their wondrous sexuality. I could give incredible pleasure not just to these enhanced women but to any woman and this gave me in turn, immense pleasure.

Sherry continued, "After hours we finally arrived at the buildings from which you rescued me. You have to understand that I wanted Lubidio in the worst way. I could barely walk for want of having his penis inside of me. He had to steady me as we walked to the building housing his rooms and the melodeon. His hands being on my nude body supported me but caused fire in my belly. My thighs became slippery from the orgasmic flow that was seeping out of my vagina. My knees were wobbly as I climaxed twice more just walking to the door of the building.

"Once inside he bedded me thoroughly. Orally and with his fingers he pleasured me at first and then finally....UNHHHHH (Sherry was cumming as she spoke to me)...with that magnificent member hanging between his legs and standing out hard and curved like some warm tissue scimitar from his muscled belly. Oh, dear GOOOODDDDD!!! (again Sherry orgasmed as I pleasured her and as she remembered that first intercourse with Lubidio). After making me climax he left. In the air with my heightened senses I smelled sex...more specifically the sex of women. And now I heard moaning and crying out as if other women were either in pain or climaxing.

"At Lubidio's absence and in my still sexually excited state I paced around the room. The door to exit was locked. There were mirrors everywhere and I for the first time I spied how my body has been transformed. My belly muscles were tightened. My red pubic hair was thicker on my belly but there was none on my genitals to hide my engorged labia nor the nymphae, or inner labia, folding open like some beautiful pink flower between my legs. My breasts were firmer and for the first time in my life my nipples were erect and poking out like the nipples of baby bottles...taut little morsels to be suckled and teased. My butt was rounder and firmer and my hips flared out just perfectly like those on some Greek goddess' statue . My skin tone was rosy all over and finally I noticed that the red hair on my head was a tangle of thick, red curls. I was incredibly sexy to look at and this too aroused me and excited me.

"I needed release and it was in exploring his rooms that I came upon various fucking machines, like the vibrating Sybian and others. You have to know that at first I said to myself 'No', but I couldn't resist. I was soon engaging each machine to satisfy my vaginal and then later my anal needs to be filled and pleasured. It was incredibly exhilarating once I grew comfortable with a machine's parts toying with me and having intercourse with me. UNNNHHHHH (again she came as the erotic thoughts coupled with my relentless fucking of her in the anus got her off)!!!

"It was during on one of his devices that I finally passed out from having such intense climaxes.

"When I awoke I found vibrating objects entering and withdrawing from my vagina and my anus, other objects were vibrating my hips, my shoulders, my neck, my butt, my thighs, and my breasts. The intensity of feeling was beyond what I could control so I began helplessly crying out to be free of this erotic nightmare. But my screaming brought no one and I only heard the quiet motion of the machine as it worked me over. And soon my screaming yielded to sighs, moans, and cries of erotic agony as time and time again the machinery forced me to climax. Time disappeared and all I had was the incredible sexual stamina of my woman's body and its ability to sustain multiple orgasms and not go insane. I did often pass out, but that never stopped the machine from lubricating my orifices, teasing my clitoris until it was the size of a small penis and totally on fire with pleasure, titillating my nipples so they hardened and sent bolts of pleasure coursing through my chest to my core. It caressed my skin and made it one sensitive stimulated organ so that each orgasm that began in my genitals quickly radiated out to my fingers, my toes, and my scalp.

"Mark, OOOOOMMMMMIIIIIIIGGGOOODDDD (she came again), it was like nothing I had ever experienced and I don't think I will experience again. Those machines could do what no human could. They wouldn't stop; they were relentless in pleasuring my entire body. And my mouth, which was left unfilled, even though I wanted to suck any man's cock or suckle any woman's breast with it, had to cry out for me to release the pent-up energy from my climaxes.

"Oh, yes, right there. You're going to make me cu...OHMIGOD, OHMIGOD, OHMIGOD, SWEET JESUS...cum." As Sherry became more aroused by our lovemaking and by her remembering what had happened to her in the melodeon, she talked in short breaths.

"As the rhythms of my pleasuring continued I could now hear the cries of other women. I knew right away that they were all experiencing Lubidio's gift. First his own body and then his fucking machines and now integrated into his sexual melodeon we were all experiencing pleasure we didn't know we could experience. I fucked back. I offered parts of my body to the machines and the tone of my voice would change. Certain surprises would happen, like the change in the pressure and the direction or rotation of a thrust or the insertion of warm, slippery fluid and the new waves of raw sex it drew out of me and the others increased. Oh, my god, Mark, it was divine what that man did to us."

Now her face became angry. "And you and Karina took that away from me and the others. That all encompassing warmth of letting one's body explode and yielding to the machine and to Lubidio. You decoupled each of us and the loss is still great." Sherry thrust her hips hard against my cock, now deep in her vagina. She soon became all soft, very wet, and slippery deep inside where the enlarged head of penis nestled deep inside of her.

I held her tight now and gave her the one thing the machine or Lubidio couldn't: love. She cried from the physical loss but also from being thankful that she had me and I was equipped to satisfy her.

We decided then to work with Karina to ensure that the other women's spouses could not only give them love but that incredible feeling of a strong and well hung man pleasuring them endlessly. Karina gave each of them the blue pill and the special fruit drink.

Sherry still feels the sexual need to take on other lovers and invite them into our bedroom where we share sex with Sherry or she is entertained on her own by these strangers. For my part my massage therapy customers certainly enjoy the enhancements I received and many a female customer has tipped me to massage them while wearing nothing and to receive "very happy" endings from my enhanced member.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers
12