All Comments on 'My Wife Starts To Fulfill My Fantasy'

by anilsingh

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sure, go for it

My wife would often let people see up her dress, she never wore panties either. It made me hot, and she knew it did. She never actually let any of them fuck her though, except once when we were out of town and met a couple of guys in a night club.

That night got out of hand and they came to our room where she danced for the 3 of us. That went from just looking to touching to she doing all three of us, the one guy twice.

Fun story, got a 2nd chapter?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Good start

It's a decent start, but it seemed like an odd place to end the story. As it stands, it wasn't much of a story on its own. For the next chapter, I would recommend having someone edit your story before it is published. You're not a bad writer at all, but there were several grammatical errors that a good editor could have cleaned up a bit.

I would also recommend that you give us a little insight into the wife's state of mind. What is her motivation for fulfilling her husband's fantasy? As it stands, we don't know much about her.

Congrats on your first story. Keep working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Goodie

Another little punk thinks being a cuck is erotic.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 10 years ago
I'd like to read about his wife Sally getting her pussy stretched open.

It would be hot if he could watch his wife getting fucked by Adam and his really thick cock and she likes it so much that she looks for other big cocks to fuck and he gets so turned on watching her finally get the orgasm he can't give her he helps find lovers for her.

Linux1gLinux1gabout 10 years ago
Very Hot!! Please continue...

I enjoyed this story very much - this is a fantasy for me!

- Although my wife has shown off her goodies for me from time to time over the last several years. However she has become MUCH more religious in the last few and now will never go down that road again.

SO, I live vicariously through your stories!

'Keep on writin', we'll keep on readin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

They have an open marriage, and Andy is concerned about Kyla fucking some other man? Just another cuck story unfolding.

anilsinghanilsinghabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all your comments. I submitted 3 stories and all were rejected as English is my second language. I made changes and the third one was approved first and then the first one. Hopefully I will complete editing the second one and it will be up in a week.

bdholmesbdholmesabout 10 years ago
Hot start!

Looking forward to hearing more about Sally giving her pussy to another man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
that is so Hot

I wish my wife would Show off Her Goodies for me. She has made out with my friend but was interrupted before they got started. She Fucked the pool guy and always gets hit on by my friends behind my back.I love it. She is one hot wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love making my wife fuck in front of me, we often do it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story, annony hates them all yet he keeps reading them> WTF!???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Watching my Wife

I actually watched my wife give a big cock stranger a hand job. After he kissed her for a few minutes, he kissed her breast. She got very hot and reached over to take his huge cock out.

Her hand looked tiny as she held the huge cock and jacked it up and down. When he was about to come, he encouraged her to put it in her mouth and swallow his huge load.

When we got home, she kissed me and gave me a taste of the stranger cum. She was dripping wet when I touched her hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is the first of 3 stories in a series. It's EROTIC & can be read separately. It also is very REALISTIC. I gave it a 4.2 (84%)

I recommend this story & the whole series.

It is short & sweet & entertaining & erotic.

Pt. 2 is Sally's first fuck... & Pt. 3, Sally gets the Sales job.

The behaviour of an exhibitionist wife was depicted quite well.

anilsingh did a good job when he crafted her character. Sally will be the protagonist in the other two stories.

The innermost workings of a voyeur husband's mind was depicted accurately (bang on!) He is a voyeur husband thru & thru. While Sally is retelling him how naughty she has been, he is in 7th heaven already. Afterwards, he frenetically fucks her like a madman he momentarily is.

FocussedFocussedalmost 5 years ago
Great start to your writing, congrats!

Thanks for this story, I quite enjoyed it and look forward to being turned on more in your future writing!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Am aboard

All aboard the cuck train, now leaving for Canada, home of the Cancucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sally is a KEEPER. Period.

⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4+)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot! 👍👍! ❤.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍! ❤.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Erotic and realistic, two in one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am copy pasting an excerpt from a 5 year old public comment:

"The behaviour of an exhibitionist wife was depicted quite well.

"anilsingh did a good job when he crafted her character. Sally will be the protagonist in the other two stories.

"The innermost workings of a voyeur husband's mind was depicted accurately (bang on!) He is a voyeur husband thru & thru. While Sally is retelling him how naughty she has been, he is in 7th heaven already. Afterwards, he frenetically fucks her like a madman he momentarily is."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I gave you a 5- (❤💚❤💚❤)!

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story. Hope there's more to come( no pun).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5- [4.6 = 92% = A or A+ (☆☆☆☆+)]!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous