All Comments on 'My Wife Stella'

by pawildman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
I liked this

My wife has never gone as far as this, but she has deliberately flashed truckers similarly. Aren't truckers a lucky breed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not very good

First the title is grossly misleading.

Second the theme is degrading to all concerned.

Third it has no ring of claimed validity or truth.

Fourth it should be in the "non-erotic" classification.

Fifth, I think it is just trash. A redeeming feature is that the sentence structure and spelling are reasonably good. Over all. 2 of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yikes

Cockold Day on Lit. I find this gross not erotic so if this is true where is the swinging, just a slut and a little dicked cockold is what I read about. You should wear something pretty your self next time and you can both get fuckrd by those big rough men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
About erotic as watching paint dry.

You would really want this person to go home with you? As someone said cuckday in LIT. And yet another 'older' cuck. You would think by the age they claim they are that they would learn. Apperently not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Do U know what swinging really is cuckster?

It isn't her satisfying your need for male humiliation to watch her fuck another cock while laughing at your braindead stupidity that means she can fuck any cock she wants while you get nada - except a sore hand and a red liddle weinie.<P>

Someday you will wake up little sick one - probably when she finds someone she can respect and kicks your sub ass out.<P>

How sadly true eh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I know this couple

What's been written is true, and some has actually been left out! This has gone on at least one to two dozen times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome story. My wife read it and is laying out some easy to take off clothes. She asked if like in the story if i wanted her to go along and let any guy do what he wanted to her or whatever he tells her to including SM&BD, RAPE. I smiled at her and said of course. That night she was nude oiydoors, raped and punished by at least 6 guys. It WILL happen again. :-)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Kiss

The kids of death, another totally degraded whore. Not fit for human contact again.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I love idiots who cant grasp the difference between swinging and being a worthless cuck who dreams of getting their own ock to suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous