All Comments on 'My Wife Stepped Out Ch. 02'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Brings back sweet memories. Can't wait for more.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Brings back memories for me too...from about 6 hours ago. Very real tale, well written, very passionate and loving. Can't praise this too much.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago

Great story thank you for sharing it.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

What can I say, Annie was wet reading your stories. Hope to see more soon!

daggettdaggettalmost 13 years ago

A fantastic story! Can't wait to read more of this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
memories of double vaginal

The double vaginal scene brought back memories from the time I had threesomes with a couple of friends.

It happened a few times.

One time she was riding me when her husband - who had been sitting, jerking his cock - pushed her forward and then pushed his cock in her cunt also. It slid in quite easily, because she had a very wide cunt.

With the two of them on top of me I couldn't move, but his cock sliding tightly against my shaft felt great. She did love it being stretched for once, because she shook, panted and became even more slippery. Suddenly her cunt gripped us and she cried out, shivering and shaking with orgasm.

I felt her cum dripping down on my balls while her husband kept on fucking. He must have enjoyed fucking a tight cunt for once, because soon after he came first. His cock hardened even more and then I felt it pump warm sperm over my cockhead and into her. She cried out once more and gripped us again, preventing him from slipping out or becoming soft. Her cunt was now thight but very slippery, which allowed me to push my hard cock deeper into her. My cockhead bumped hard against her cervix. I pushed it in even more and felt her cervix twitch against my sensitive cockhead. That brought me to orgasm also. Waves of my cum shot into her, pushing his out till it dripped down my cock and over my balls. She came for a third time.

Minutes later he pulled out and she stood up. A gulp of cum splashed down on my belly, but she turned around and licked it up, finishing by sucking and licking my now soft cock dry.

The whole time she bent over me her husband licked the last of our cum from her cunt.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Interesting

Not my cup of tea, but obviously it works for some.

I didn't count but by the end I was wondering if the number of times each man came were realistic, or even possible. Especially for a forty year old.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Great series

This continues the development of a woman as she explores the range of her sexuality and the range of her marriage. Her Hubby also surprises himself by the things he is willing to accept in order for Sweetie to pursue her exploration.

5*

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
To Memories:

Very good and funny, but hardly sexy.

One feels that if eoins could slow his writing a ratchet more he'd produce even better erotica. Always has a legitimate premise and gives a real sense of character. 4*

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
wow that. was hot

Loved it. Well written. That is a perfect wife sharing story. Thanks

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
Hot stuff 2

Like the first one in this series, this one if really hot and it is well written.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Divorce coming soon

To a wife near you. When you wake up to her disrespectful and demeaning behavior ask your friends for a good divorce attorney. You both deserve it.

RealDocRealDocalmost 10 years ago
lesbian encounters

your stories should be in lesbian not loving wives.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
A husband

A husband who wants his wife to have sex with others is a willing cuck, lowest form of life. A wife who has sex with others is a whore. Nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was nothing short of being written totally awesome fast action hard hitting just something on the order of how 3 people who are just crazy in lust and willing to please each other and the 2 guys getting their rocks off trying to please this beautiful gorgeous sexy female who seems to just love all of the attention and all of the cum. Everyone is happy the way it should be without ridicule and or judgement. That pussy was made to enjoy cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous