My Wife Stepped Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," she panted, "that was amazing. I never thought I could cum like that."

We slept. It was about 9pm by the time we woke up and showered. We grabbed a pizza and some salad. We were just dressed in underwear, comfortable with each other. We went next door to the pool. Phil fucked her in the pool as I held her. I had to cover her mouth to stop her from screaming. He came in her once again. We all went to bed telling Phil to stay with us. On Sunday morning I woke to find Tessa with Phil's cock in her hand. She was gazing at it in admiration. Seeing me, she said, 'look at how thick it is. It feels so silky and smooth.'

He was hard again. Tessa straddled him. She lay on him, kissing him, his cock buried in her. Sitting up, she began lifting herself up and down. In this position his was deeper than before. She winced in pain but didn't stop. As she became wetter she fucked him harder. His cock was shiny with her juice. He grabbed her nipples, then her ass and lifted her up and down on his cock. They changed position. He fucked her sideways. I took the camera and took many pictures of them in many positions until they both came in unison. She kissed him for ages as his cock softened. He slipped from her. Tessa spent over an hour in the bath. We went out for a meal in the early evening.

"I want to go home for desert," said Tessa.

I left them in our living room while I went upstairs to get our camera. Coming into the living room I could see her bobbing up and down on his cock. I joined Phil on the sofa and watched my wonderful wife blow us both. Phil came first and she easily swallowed his cum followed by mine. There wasn't much left in either of us. We went to bed and I fell asleep as Phil fucked her right next to me.

We slept right through the night. In the morning time was tight and we showered together again. I went downstairs to make some food. It didn't take long until I heard my wife screaming.

"Fuck me Phil; fuck me as hard as you can, fuck my pussy. Cum in me, fill me with your cock."

Phil was eating as I went to find Tessa. She was on the bed legs apart, cum in her pussy. She finally dragged herself up and showered. The cab had arrived just as she came downstairs. I couldn't believe the amount of times Phil fucked her, the amount of times we both fucked her.

Tessa gave him a long lingering kiss as we said our farewell. Tessa and I knew that we had started something that we both wanted to continue. We didn't have long to wait ............

12