All Comments on 'My Wife Susan'

by philipp100

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Not one bit of truth in this cliché filled garbage. 1* for the garbage and 0 for the bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot

nice hot story, more please

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Flash Story***

Thanks for the read.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 6 years ago
If true you are one sick puppy...

A guy who degrades his wife like that is really sick.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 6 years ago
A piece of shit husband

If the wife had any sense she should divorce this useless arsehole of a husband. Certainly if she ever found out that he conspired with his friend to fuck her then manipulated his own wife (that he LOVES Ha Ha) by withholding sex, then she definately would file for divorce. For him to pretend to be drunk and then show shock at her being seduced is simply childish to the extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A piece of shit wife

If the husband had any sense of self respect he should divorce this useless cunt of a wife and utterly destroy Craig and Susan both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW I see this one as something...

...happening. I am older than dirt and this does happen.. And all live happily ever after.. May not be my cup tea, but wake up and smell the roses...5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Finally a realistic portrayal of a husband,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I know what will get things really going

You fuck her best looking friend, I mean screw her into the ground.

Then fuck fuck her 2nd best looking friend.

Because she has been fucking lots, and lots, of guys.

No resistance (OK fleeting thoughts) just fucking.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
I agree with some comments...

I agree with some comments...This is a shitty husband...If she wants to be happy, she must divorce this shitty man...1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Why is every cuck story on this site . . .

. . . one in which the husband is physically small and the ‘other man’ hugely endowed? In one, inwhich no comments were allowed, the husband is a little guy. In this, he has a good sex life, but leaves his wife frustrated to test her, deliberately setting her up to fall.

Sometimes it seems as though the writers here assume that wives cheat only because their husbands are failures and every boyfriend they take is a porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A question?

I mean you no disrespect, but....

Why are you aloud to function without carer, or supervision?

-1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb ass

Men like you, if this is a true story, should not be allowed to get married, you definitely do not love your wife, what husband in his right mind would tempt his wife, and allow her to go through this act with the possibility that he is better than you, and she might leave your sorry ass for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking idiot

This isn't how you treat your wife or share her if that's your desire. There's nothing wrong w sharing her w another man, but this isn't how you do it. Probably isn't any truth to it anyway. Fucking Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great stroke material

I wish my wife would let me watch her with another man. She's just too much of a prude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ignore the whining little bitches

They come to a porn site, go to a section specifically about extra marital sex and wife sharing, then complain when that’s exactly what they encounter. Sadly too many authors don’t simply delete their asinine comments. However many lately have started to remove them and make their silly efforts worthless. Let’s hope this author does the same.

The story was short and sweet. I would have preferred to get a more in depth description of how the husband was feeling during all of this. I hope you will continue the story and possibly show how the wife blossoms and begins to accept that she is a desirable woman. It sounds like the husband character ( notice I said character, because I am a me to separate fiction from reality) enjoyed the experience.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Meh

You didn’t give us much information about Susan or Craig — or even the narrator. It’s hard to relate to a story where we know virtually nothing about the three main characters.

My question is: WHERE is the “world wide web” guy? Is he sleeping? How did he miss this one? Any story that begins with “this is a true story” will wake that guy from his slumber!

I suppose this could be a true story. The narrator’s wife and his friend would cheat on him in the same room? And the narrator would pretend to be asleep, but could see and hear everything that was happening, including the size of Craig’s dick? I don’t know, man. Where’s the “world wide web” guy when you need him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poorly written drivel

Here's a hint - drop the "true" story baloney. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth onto the page. Telling us that this is a "true" story does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh at you. This was an awful attempt at story telling.

No stars.

mike42003mike42003almost 6 years ago
Amazing

It never ceases to amaze me all the anonymous asses on here. I guess most of them are gay and afraid to react the way they do to these beautiful loving stories. It takes one hell of a man to be secure enough in his manhood to allow his wife to enjoy another mans cock. Stop being afraid if your really a man and enjoy watching your wife be pleasured.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Yes!

The "world wide web" guy has made his appearance!

LOL!!!

So awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The guy's dick was longer than this story!

Thanks, author, for the hours you poured into making this the quality piece of literature that it is. I just hope the nautical stories scheduled for July 4th are ten times as good! Imagine the best writers on lit, except for SJ, dropping stories with some kind of nautical theme on July 4th, also known as Nautical Day in Podunk, Ark. I see sea, lakes, rivers, water falls, moisture, dew, and heroic actions this 4th, and I'm rather short sighted. The good news is no one will be short 'sited' that day. Let the good times flow! Hacking this account can result in 3 * bombs, so be very careful! 😄😄😂.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Overall...

Not to bad. But it felt rushed from the first sentence all the way to the end. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, but it does somewhat effect the story...

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

What a stupid story what the fuck did he thiunk would happen. Lets see tease her for a month push into a nother mans arms . Dumb fuick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A real dumb story setting you wife up to be horny and fuck another

Now that she broke her vows more cheating to come. Are you happy to write this story. End of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What?

Susan didn't cheat on your marriage - you stopped loving your wife and sounded more like you wanted to watch your friend almost like you desired him more than your wife. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
piece of shit husband

I bet if she withheld sex from you for months and some good looking chick came up to you and wanted sex wouldn't take you 2 seconds to jump her bones. You get what you wish for She would leave your ass anyways if she found out what you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I see this is your first story, under this identity.

I think you screwed the pooch with this one. Might want to start over with a new identity. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A boringly familiar plot line

someone already commented on the predictability of the plot line presented herein. I like stories whose plot line has enough elements of "relatability" and "believability" that feeds the imagination. Maybe I'm wrong, but the idea that the frequency with which writers present the notion of a husband eagerly promoting his (beautiful) wife's infidelity in fact is somehow representative of the population can't be accurate. This story has another unbelievable element: an incomprehensible stupid character of the husband. Maybe the author would consider a sequel written by the wife: title it "Stupidity Is Its Own Reward."

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Even better if she'd earlier seduced hubby into her favorite nightgown, bra, and panties, as now and then when they play "Reverse!" Then he couldn't possibly bring himself to leave their bed and interrupt her sex without humiliating himself. Would that satisfy the offended "Anonymous" readers who infest this site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Idiot.

You sound like a prize idiot.

And "I layed down on the bed", is just illiterate.

JJ1954JJ1954almost 6 years ago
How f****** stupid can you be

I will leave it at that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cliche

not only are cuck stories sad and confused, but predictable.

i think one author poked fun of this genre with a story where the 'wife' was called Generica. I lol'd

mike42003mike42003almost 6 years ago
Question

Is it required that when you leave a stupid Anonymous you have to show how ignorant you are. If you can't read for the story go back to reading Dick and Jane or See Spot Run

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Should have stopped it

When Susan said no he should have stopped it when came to bed after the kissing. Now she has had the forbidden fruits and thinks no harm no foul. This will probably happen again until she.finds her master. He is playing Russian roulette

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
"Your Ex Wife Susan"

This is a story about a guy wanting to watch his wife having sex with somebody else. What did he think Susan would think about such a wimpy situation? I would assume she would divorce him in a heart beat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Hot story, true or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it

I would've liked the panties described . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story! You're so stupid!

So you schemed and pushed the two of them together, planning it for a month! Stupid! Of course she was going to fuck him. It served you right. Of course it hurt. But you bought it, now you get to keep it!

Don't you think they both were wise to your game? At least subconsciously.

If she ever gets confirmation that you set the whole thing up, she's gone.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why is everyone down on hubby ? It was a little asshole type move but he didn’t tell the friend to fuck her. He got them in a situation and played drunk and both friend and wife stabbed him in the back. I would’ve waited till morning playing like everything was good than when he least expected it beat his ass good . I would than pack my bag and leave the ch sting cunt there telling her not to come home. Divorce papers would soon follow. Who needs a cheater who could be as sneaky as to fuck your coworkers with you supposedly sleeping in the room. No matter that he put the situation in motion she did the cheating and should pay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

A good story. Let’s get some more

OOAAOOAAalmost 6 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sometimes I wonder who is more stupid

The husband or the guy that wrote this stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How

How on earth could anyone say this was a good or great story,it is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY WTF !!??????

You read every damn one of these stories and then bitch about them. YOU really do have a fucked brain, and I think your wife is laughing her ass in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

What a good little slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

Another brain dead husband.America is full of them.

mijillmijillover 5 years ago
Women love it

Men are mesmerized by women who are reluctantly willing...it is in the not knowing what they'll do that arouses us...

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
So in summary

He now knows if he deprives her of sex for a month and acts like a twat while inviting someone he knows shares at least a little attraction with her, she will probably cheat.

Given that it took 2nd thoughts even then before she took Craig up on his offer a conclusion could be reached that, under normal conditions (ie regular sex with the man she loved who was treating her like the woman he loved) she would remain faithful.

Good job, glad you sorted that one out :)

Equally, it was quite titillating for a short story.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Just another Cuck that will slurp it all up

Just another beta male willing to slurp up the sloppy seconds from his wife. Let me know what you think of the taste of my baby batter leaking out of your wife's womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
homo says what

get out of the closet its 2018.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice friend

So you test her, which is bad, she goes a little too far, really bad,on her, she fucks him, bad wife horrible friend. He set himself up to lose. Once she started up he should have said marriage over. Once he let it get as far as it did he should have told her stay with craig - we are through.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
So Sad

I feel so sad for you, a friend who'll willingly fuck his mates wife and a cheating wife who 'll fuck her husbands friend. Walk out leave the two timing pair to each other, it won't be long before they are two timing each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am the original author

I posted this one story, then forgot my login to this site. First off, ok, it is NOT a true story. Some men, including myself do find it turn on to imagine his wife caving in to an attractive man. But it's not like I really want it to happen. I thought it was a hot story, but probably not well written. But it's just a story....ok? Quit taking what you read on this site so seriously, it IS just a porn site. Jeez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck spy’s on his whore and enjoys it.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

What a fucking idiot. If you really are married, which I highly doubt, it won't be long until wifey sees through you and you'll have real problems.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

How do you lay there and just let that happen? That is foolish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous