All Comments on 'My Wife the Labia Model'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Stories

The persons that did not like this story should post some stories that they have written so we can enjoy them.

The title said it all and if your uncomfortable reading about this type of material you should go on to another story.

BTW the photos are in art exhibits in the New England area.

We are proud of the ladie's courage to model in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok, but...

it could have been much hotter if you had elaborated with more emotional content on the part of the wife and husband.

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 6 years agoAuthor
Constructive comment

Thanks

Next time will go more into detail of our feelings while wife his modeling

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I related

My husband had been bugging me to do a very sexy glamour shoot and I finally agreed. He wanted to be present and I said ok because it would make me feel safer than being along with someone taking borderline nasty pics of me. After 30 minutes and half a bottle of champagne, I was soaking wet and feeling terribly horny. My husband encouraged both me and the handsome man taking the pics to "get really racy." It wasn't 30 minutes later that the photographer was fucking me and my husband was taking the pictures. It was the first time in my marriage that another man fucked me, and I'm sure my husband encouraged it because it's a frequent topic of our hot talk during sex. The pics were amazing and we totally enjoyed the experience. Great story.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Clinical dialogue

Not the most appealing subject either

But kind of creative, and consensual.

Maybe try writing one where the wife gets aroused by modeling, and does her hubs while the other guy watches??

TonyMA70TonyMA70about 6 years agoAuthor
to oldbearswitch Thanks

Will take that into consideration If I write any more Stories

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 5 years ago
Fun

This shows mature women have pretty pussies. Not sure how realistic this might be but a fun story anyhow.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Man

Author really stretching for an erotic story with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How come in so many of your stories about a woman modeling nude, she has to get her husband's approval for each new pose?

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous

The couple has to agree how far they are willing to with the exposure of his life partner. If either one feel a pose is a bridge too far then the session goes in another direction or it is stopped.

Both agreed to the modeling session before the artist or photographer was called, but never discussed the poses that may be asked for, so all poses have to be approved by both.

If the husband didn't go to her sessions it was a deal breaker, that was the way the lady wanted it.

Hope this helps

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 months ago

It was very erotic and for me a woman, very pussy wetting, sadly it ended to quickly and left me wanting, why couldn't there be a chapter 2 were the friend took it further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 hours ago

why have her husband's approval? Because she's showing her twat to other men. And he's a fucking idiot, regardless of his answer, for letting it even become a question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous