All Comments on 'My Wife the Masseuse'

by JJJ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Imagine my surprise

My wife worked at a local spa, she had a busy practice. I even went there a few times, got massages from some of the others, NBD, so I thought nothing of it.

Then one evening we were out to dinner, this couple was sitting nearby, the guy kept looking our way. Later, he came over and said Hi to my wife, then they left.

I asked, she told me he was a client, her expression told me something was up.

Finally I got it out of her, she had a half dozen or so that got happy endings. At first I was pissed off, then I asked why I never got one at her spa. She just grinned and whispered the name of who to ask for next time. She still works there, uses the extra to make the payments on her new Corvette.

KariOcaKariOcaover 2 years ago

My wife worked as a masseuse for a while, and yes, she frequently had erotic interaction with clients, although I don't know how much was for real and how much she made up just to make me horny.

As I picked her up after work, I know for sure that she almost always worked with just a button up white coat, no underwear, her middle sized breasts swinging freely under the coat and her thighs and perhaps more, accessible to willing clients. On a few occasions I saw her coming to the dressing room just draped on a towel. She had her breasts and thighs routinely fondled. I'm not sure if she was penetrated or not.

QOSwifeQOSwifealmost 2 years ago

My wifes runs a massage palour from home. I was always curious if she ever did more than a masseuse as she was very busy and only men. I asked her if there was a reason only men came to her, she said she don't know. I decided to put a hidden camera in the massaging room. I saw this guy come in a big size guy, he took of his clothes and covers himself with a towel, my wife walked in, dropped some oils on his back and massaged him, then his legs touching his bum. She asked him to turn, he saw her in a short dress barely coving her ass and her boobs were so visible in that almost see thru top with no bra, he got a boner, the towel raised. She said someone is excited, he said you can't blame him seeing a gorgeous woman, I think he needs some attention aswell, my wife pulled of the towel and said wow it big and fat, she rubbed oil onto his dick and balls and jerked him a Lil, precum at the tip of his dick, she sucked it and looked into his eyes, he said that's why his friends told him to come here, she took his dick head down her throat but couldn't take the whole dick, she sucked him for about 15 mins while his hand was playing with her ass, he pulled of her skirt and then her tiny thong, she jumped on top of him, he pulled her on his face, he ate her pussy, she moaned so loud the other waiting outside could hear, she moved herself down to his dick and put him in her pussy, she said omg its so big, you are stretching my pussy, she still rode him for atleast half an hour and he came, deep in her pussy, she said lucky she is on the pill. Next guy she sucked and fucked aswell, he said her pussy was so good and said he could feel the other guys cum inside her and also came, he didn't last long. When she was done for the day I walked in and asked for a massage, but I told her to strip naked, she massaged my balls and stroked my dick and sucked me so good, I told her put her pussy on my face, shd said no, later, I told no now, I want to eat your pussy, we 69, her pussy had so much cum, I asked her why does her pussy smell of cum, she cried and said she let the guys fuck her, I ate her pussy, so much cum came out, she told me to eat it, which I did and she fucked me so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous