All Comments on 'My Wife's Absolution'

by raiderh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Word of advice to others

Read the warning and check the tags first.

I didn't enjoy anything that happened. However, you did an excellent job showing the depth of the bond between them using only his inner monolog. I'm not sure you would be able to accurately do the same from the wife's pov, but I would be interested in reading it.

This must go on that short list of stories I admire but did not like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT

Would have loved to be there and do some clean up on that ass and pussy

before the blond got at it. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Punish

How does making her a slut either punish her or make your day? Why not just pimp her on the streets for a week?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fortunately, this is a fantasy, because I cannot believe that any woman would willingly allow herself to be abused in the manner that you described. As erotic as your scene was, it was disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hated it

absolute abuse by a male who 'loves' his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What stupid husband would put his wife through that he must be seriously mental and have no respect for women, suggest he be detained in a mental home along with the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

as a woman i found this extremely erotic and only wish i were able to get some of the same treatment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written and sexy

This is a been fantasy. If you're not into that genre, then don't read it. I thought it was well written and very erotic. I came three times while reading...-giggles- Thank you.

bloodymaresbloodymaresalmost 3 years ago

This was one of the sexisest stories that I've read. The only thing I would wish for is less narration but more dialogue for more immersion into the moment. It would be interesting to read how each guy would do something different with the wife, like that one dude liked his ass rimmed, what about some guys enjoying teasing her, denying her orgasms, or fingering her ass while fucking her pussy, or pulling her nipples, slapping her ass, maybe pulling her nasty ponytail, etc. As it is, the narration made it sound like the husband was bored watching all the guys fuck her and just fast-forwarded to the change of the scene. Was Tori ordered to be silent when her ball gag came off? It would be hot if she could dirty talk, encouraging all the men to abuse her, or the husband chearing on his wonderful wife, instructing her to take the cocks deeper in her mouth or letting her know that she's doing a good job for him and he likes what he's seeing... Things like that would be very welcome, especially since they were present in the previous stories.

And that golden shower ending was the most anticipated follow-up since the Vegas Odyssey story. It was exciting to see the Ice Bitch in action, even enjoying being soaked. It would be extra exciting if she decided to also use Tori's mouth as a urinal, and the husband got to fuck her as well while she was eating out the wife. If Eric is going to enjoy Tori by himself, it would only be fair to trade wives. The Ice Bitch is that character that's usually in the background, says few words but has such a presence that you want to see more of her.

Anyway, miss your stories. I would love to hear the continuation story where Tori retells her adventure with Eric. Maybe they even recorded a video? Or maybe as gratitude, he'd send the Ice Bitch with her for the husband to enjoy both of them? And since Tori now loves the taste of piss, it'd be also hot if one time she wanted to be used as a urinal slave for her husband and all his friends. And maybe Tori would also like to excite her husband by becoming a proper hotwife and dating strangers only to return the next morning with some videos while he bounds her to the bed and teases her body... until they both make passionate love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous