All Comments on 'My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 04'

by tulsatime39

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sic usage

The usage of sic is usually reserved for quotes in articles where you want to accurately quote the individual but show that the mistake was not the writers

When writing fiction it is not necessary to use it as it is the author who uses the improper English for character development.

Using it it in fiction detracts from the story by interrupting the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next story

The video gets leaked to a porn site and she becomes known as the soccer team milf who fucks young boys.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
3* for her confession...

3* for her confession...But that was rape and with the images they should have gone to the police!!!! Rape is a bad thing and how would those boys be in future? Rapists again and some more women would suffer!!! That's a bad thing...1* for that...He accepting her cheating, is his prerogative...You must be careful about what you write...Rape must always be denounced and punished!!! It's the same as Child molesting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well those drugs have sure lowered her inhibitions.

While not knocking her out. No rape here - just a compliant slut. Distasteful, but good writing. 4*

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
This really jumped the shark in this installment

Was sorta believable before, but niw has gone into crazy land-u had a good story and kinda ruined it in Chapt 4.

A GB with highschoolers? While zapped on ambien? And she and he r ok with that? Why not take the tape to the DA and file rape charges?

Keep writing, u will get better and dont identify stories as true that clearly arent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best to put some truth and reality into your fantasy stories.....

....so as to give them some resemblance to reality.....

As it is, hubby has evidence that would ruin lives and careers.

Wifey should be outraged at her rape as she was at one young man's creepy exposure and masturbation.

That she's not, suggests either her first outburst was for appearances only, or it was because she was still aware enough to realize that a crime had been committed.

Fairly well told, just missed the last ferry to realistic-land. Um...realistic suggests relateable, connectable, all in the psycho-sexual way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dangerous game and if it's true even a little than its a disgrace. If she's drugged it's one thing but she openly cheated and is than going to allow 6 kids to gangbang her. They just made her son the biggest laughing stock around . His friends just fucked his mother. They all know that she would know based on all the cum and marks they left on her. So the kids think it's ok to get away with treating woman that way and that's a major problem. It's humiliating and if it was my family after Chargers were pressed than my family and I would be moving far away. How do you expect your kid to live around a bunch of friends that gangbanged his mother while she's unconscious on medication. Also after they most likely got him totally drunk on purpose so they could rape her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

The biggest problem the kid question in this story ......

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14about 9 years ago
Underage teenagers

I was under the impression that stories on this website were supposed to be adult only, that is not under the age of 18. That said, I think at least this chapter would have been much better if you went into detail about your all night lovemaking. Good luck with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent series

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid doesn't even come close.

Awful story, just quit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

im waiting for more so so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad for JO material

It almost seemed plausible until the scene with the dick getting caught in the zipper and him puking and falling on her. The writing is pretty good though and it was a nice diversion for a bit. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not at all believable.

People don't pull each other's clothes off while falling down (first chapter). Mom's don't "forget" they are flashing six of her son's friends while running around her house patching one of their dicks. My mother was a nurse and would have thrown the kid a tube of Neosporin and a bandaid and sent him into the bathroom knowing that it was not life threatening and an 18 year old was fully capable of dressing a flesh wound himself. I've been on Ambien and I know when I get woken up I'm drowsy but awake. I know it affects different people different ways but in one story she wakes fully to have sex with the coach in different positions for hours, but doesn't when getting gang banged 20 times.

It was a good story but call it what it is....a hot story from the authors fantasies.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 6 years ago
I liked it

A great tale of modern debauchery. Ignore the trolls for the hateful little weasels that they are.

It could have been better written but top marks for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really?

This is how you see your wife, your soulmate, the mother of your children. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't care I liked it

I actually liked the entire series. He didn't become some sort of cuck, and they kept having sex afterward. It's a really good story. Please write about the gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
garbage

1*-nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing.

You Sir, are a lucky man As long as you love each other and whatever happens is consensual, what an amazing life you have, and an amazing lady, who has discovered depths of passion few women ever will. I can only imagine (dream?) how proud you must be of her total womanliness, and the envy you have earned from men who have had her for an hour or two, but know you will have her hundreds of hours each year until you die. That, and the knowledge that they had her sweet pussy for a while, on loan, but they never had her loyalty or her love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Polyamory

It does NOT work. Eventually, one or both become disillusioned. That's the human brain. In reality, stay away from a LOT of fantasies you THINK you would love to bring to life. These are fantasies, and they should STAY fantasy. Read. Read with your spouse/lover, but do not attempt to act it out.

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago

Come on give me a break! I think you can accidentally get pregnant, or at least we say it was an accident, but it's still not an accident, is it? You knew you were fucking.....right, and you know what causes pregnancy, right? So explain to me how you can accidentally have an affair? Makes no sense! Your saying it's like sleep walking, but instead of sleep walking your fucking! Oh.....I get it now.....shucks, I solved my own problem! People who have "accidental affairs" are sleep fucking!

HOW STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome series. Hot. So many things about it turn me on. Especially the anal!

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Personally I call and have pretty much from the start, BS on this story being true.

Good to see 26thNC is still so obsessed with cuckold stories that he's in for the 4th chapter too.

I can't remember what age Eric was but I assume they are all seniors and over 18.

However, her antics with the coach are obviously well known because of the video they took Her antics with Tim show her up to be exactly what they think her to be (this same woman who in zombie mode doesn't remember how she messed up the kitchen, can tend to a wound and give advice on after care).

Now to the final part, they raped her. She was drugged and they knew it and took advantage of the fact. IF this were a true story and those kids had no action taken against them a) word would get around and Eric would become very popular, partying at his house getting him pass out drunk and then raping his mum b) everyone involved would think that it was perfectly fine to have sex with someone while under the influence.

But as it's just a story, no harm done I guess. Perhaps would have been better posted in Non con or perhaps (if not for the drugging) humour.

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 1 year ago

I was very hard reading this series wishing it was my wife enjoying other cock .

I love my wife and know I would enjoy watching her playing with as many men as she would like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous