All Comments on 'My Wife's Cousin Pt. 01'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupabout 6 years ago
5 stars

I enjoyed the story very much, it has some errors but, still a good read. would like to see where you are going with this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Naturally it's true.

I absolutely believe this story really took place. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not Incest

Cousin in-law does qualify as incest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Competition....

Seemed to me like a 'fill in the missing word' competition. The language was quite unnatural. Don't give up your day job just yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking hot

Loved it, cant wait for part 2, cunt lapping sex maniac uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep on writing

What's stopping Tammy from enjoying anal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Taylorsam?

I don't believe TS wrote this. Far below the usual standards.

Timtom12Timtom12about 6 years ago
Huh, what, how?

Huh, how is this incest?

What on earth were you on when you wrote this?

How did you have the guts to post something this crappily proofread?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok, no vaginal sex but...

A woman in that position should go out of her way to offer handjobs, blowjobs, titfucks, maybe even anal. No excuse for leaving her husband hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Details, details, details . . .

This plot line is, of course, hardly unique (which I'm sure you knew). So, what can an author do to make a story have a distinctive appeal? That's not an easy thing to do and I'm hesitant to express regrets that such an idea apparently hadn't entered your planning. Proofreading and grammar errors are too numerous and too egregious, and all by themselves distract significantly from the quality and appeal of your story. Secondly, the dialog between your characters often evinces a thoughtless, even a mindless, quality that is anything but romantic. In fact its much more vulgar (meaning common) than the scenes should/could warrant. I sense this is a result of you applying a limited vocabulary and time to your effort. If you're going to spend the time to assemble a story, and presume your readers will also spend their time, then maybe spending extra time would be more satisfying to everyone. Perhaps an editor would help? What you've offered isn't really good writing; it's not even good typing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 STARS

I think the number of negative comments does not represent the readership. To get a 4.47 rating requires a LOT of 5 stars to counterbalance the low votes of the complainers. Also one Favorite per thousand views is somewhat rare. This story went well beyond that.

My guess is that most of us enjoyed it, rated it 5, or maybe 4, and went on. The commenters are disproportionately represented by those who had problems and therefore spoke up.

I like cuckquean (but, inconsistently, not cuckold) stories, especially when the wife orchestrates it, as here. So, it was right down my line.

Thanks,

Paul in Oklahoma

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
AGREE WITH NO VIRGINAL SEX BUT

THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS IF THE WIFE FEELS THAT STRONGLY ABOUT HER HUSBANDS SEX LIFE. LOOK, IN ANY EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, THE ONE THING THAT BINDS THE COUPLE TOGETHER, AND FORSAKEN TO ALL OTHERS, IS SEXUAL CONTACT AND STIMULI. IT IS THE ACT THAT'S SO INTIMATE TO THE COUPLE THAT TO BE USED OUTSIDE THE COUPLES DOMAIN IS A MAJOR VIOLATION. SO IN THIS STORY, I FEEL IT IS VERY STUPID OF THE WIFE TO GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE EXTRAMARITAL SEX. THERE ARE DANGEROUS SIGNS ALREADY SHOWING BETWEEN THE HUSBAND AND COUSIN. THE REQUEST BY THE COUSIN TO BE MADE LOVE TO IS THE MOST DANGEROUS OF THEM ALL AND THE HUSBAND FEELS THIS BUT CAN NO LONGER COPE. THE GENIE IS OUT OF THE BOTTLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proof Read

Interesting story line.

Need to proof read for missing words and repeated dialogue.

BigDee44BigDee446 months ago

That dryness happened to my wife. She had always had problems with dryness, but this was a killer. Except, she did not tell me! She just said she didn’t feel good, or her hemorrhoids were going to bother, or something else. Then after her hemorrhoid surgery, she took to hugging a body pillow every night. I HATE body pillows. This marked the end of intimacy for us. About 10 years later, after only a handful of coitus over that whole period, she tells me sex is painful! For ten years I had been wondering to myself what was wrong with me. Yeah, our intercommunications suck. So now, it has be another 18 years, 2 months and 20 days (but who is counting?) since we had actual sex. And that was an ambush. I am sure she thought she was doing an exciting, spontaneous thing for me, but it just angered me, as I was just about to leave to record at the wedding rehearsal dinner for her nephew and would be spending the night by myself. I had been wondering if I might meet someone of interested, and here, to my mind, she is as much as saying, “Hey! You are mine!”, after 10 years of neglect. At this time it would still be two years until her confession of pain! As far as seeking outside comfort, she said she would be soooo jealous. This from the woman who had earlier in our marriage conducted a 2 year affair with a man who lived in our house! I like your story better than mine!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous