All Comments on 'My Wife's Cousin Pt. 03'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Livin’ The Dream

Every man wishes it were like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's not the light at the end of the tunnel headed his way, . . .

that's his wife Tammy wanting the same pass she gave her husband to fuck outside the marriage. What's he gonna say? Why not go straight to the point where Sarah gets pregnant and Tammy falls for some other man. Splitsville, next stop; all aboard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A different twist

Many writers come up with a premise to get their character to bed two women. Her "affliction" was a slightly different take. Nice to see things worked out great.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Nice Unicorn story, pleasant change of pace

Thanks for the diversion, and pleasant emotions.

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Lucky, lucly man!

Great series, Taylor! You always find some unique plot twist to make your stories stand out from the usual submissions. This one was particularly enjoyable, and very erotic to boot. 5 stars for you!

PS-- Feel free to give us another chapter or two if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Another please!

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
SORRY!

THE ENDING STINKS. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO REALITY. NO ARGUMENTS, NO CAT FIGHTS, NO ONE ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Most all authors think that guys love watching girl on girl sex. Not to me. It just means that I'm not getting any and I'm just a "boy toy", which Randy will turn out to be.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@LegallySane,

sorry about your luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous