All Comments on 'My Wife's Eldest Sister'

by musicguy2003

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sounds True?

Your story sounds true, or maybe you're just made it seem that way. How come you haven't said something about it to your wife's sister - perhaps just in passing - to see what her reaction will be?

If your wife knew, do you think she would like it, or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Cheater

Yeah sure tell your wife about your beautiful experience fucking her sister I'm sure she'll be so happy for you like all the way to the divorce court

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Is this true?

I don't think I would have done it! I wouldn't want to fuck up my marriage! If My wife ask me to do it, there would be some serious talks beforehand and I doubht That I would still do it because of the long term ramifications!

Love your wife!

Sexmate

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Keep a secret!

One thing is sure. You better NOT ever let your wife know. She just might pull a Bobbit on you.

Most faithful wives get very agitated about little things like that!!

I do feel a plea about "We can't do this to your sister" would have been called for, and pressed heavily!

PacullaAnniaPacullaAnniaover 14 years ago
Realism

I like the way you take the time to add some realism to your stories, even though I would have liked just a bit more hesitation or delay on this one, but it is still good. I have a hypothesis about some of the frequent commentators to the Loving Wives stories - I think a significant number of them are from fundamentalist countries/backgrounds, many with ESL history and a fragile grasp on the difference between fantasy and reality. While they hopefully have no input into what actually gets approved for publication here, it's a shame that they are so harsh in criticizing the (sometimes sensitive) authors here when they go outside the narrow confines of some readers' moral blinders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PA?

Do you realise how pompous you sound? How bitchy and how much of snob you sound? Your stories tell your readers how you think and what you like to read and probably what you do in life. Just stick to your stories and stop trying be a serious hack. You fail really badly just like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Funny

It's funny that your story has the sister-in-law so upset that her husband cheated on her yet she chooses to cheat with her sister's husband and it's made to be some type of love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous