All Comments on 'My Wife's Gift'

by jackielicker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it. Very hot. Hope there's a sequel where the wife joins in as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed It

I really enjoyed this story. Very simple and not too complicated. Wife gives her husband a gift of her mom. Now, only if wife joins in with a fantastic 3 way, now that would make it complete. I lusted after my MIL and my wife knows it but she has not given me the gift

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 8 years ago
Nicely written

I love the story and the way you have kept it simple but still putting in plenty of detail.

I am corrently writing some stories of my own and now realise I need to retune them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife gave me her Mom, but not until he had already been fucking for years. I was fucking my MIL before I fucked my wife. She was nothing special to look at, but she just loved to have sex! And all the sexy things that two people could do. Sure miss her tight pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Start!!

This story needs a second part, where he breeds his sixty years young MILF of a Mother-in-Law with his wife's permission of course, and as his wife watches when he does impregnate her. Then you could have the Mother-in-Law leave her husband to become the second wife to her daughter's hubby, and give him a Son.

gobears85gobears85almost 7 years ago
Thanks Mom

I hope wife joins in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fat arse

Would have love it if she had a fat arse and saggy tits with a belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll go with the general consensus this time; well done and we all want more of this story. Come on, MiL only has had it once, and Annie wasn't there. Why not have sometime snap with the wife and a beautiful, nasty three some evalues causing wife's medicine blockage to be overreaden, with mother and wife doing it all for his benefit. Then he repays them both with multiple orgasms? Keep writing and watch your grammar and editing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I was dating my GF soon to be wife, she told me that her mother thought I was perfect and she also was a bit jealous of her daughter. After our wedding and we were standing in the receiving line, my FIL hugged his daughter and then my MIL grasped both of my facial cheeks and she planted a passionate kiss on my lips which took my breath away. I barely could think and whispered that I loved her, too. She blushed as she moved to hug her daughter. From then on, I could do no wrong in her eyes. She would argue if my wife made a comment but if she thought that I said it, she liked it. I helped her in her apartment and when it was time for me to leave, I boldly asked her for a hug and she practically ran to my side and hugged me and hid her head in the crook of my shoulder. When she got sick from an ulcer, she collapsed and sat there with her housecoat open so that her sheer lingerie showed off her huge breasts. I touched them and it awoke her and she got all, "What are you doing?" I said that I was making sure she was not cold. I covered her with a blanket and that was the only time I touched her breasts. I still can get an immediate erection when I think of her hugs where she pressed her boobs against my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fantastic a. Yeah sorrty and I just so happy for the guy and his wife and mother in law and hope that it still continue and everybody is happy maybe the mother in law can move into the house and help keep the house clean it's just a super super super story thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous