All Comments on 'My Wife's Hot Cousin Ch. 06'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlexpaulAlexpaulabout 6 years ago

Another scorcher got me bricked again now am late for work .......#MorePlz

sj_53sj_53about 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Love those first time fucked stories. Aaron did him good. I can relate to the pain to pleasure scenario. It isn't instantaneous but builds to FUCK that's good. Then you give your ass completely to him. mmmm great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
first timer

I want to do this soon I am still a virgin waiting for the right guy that wants to do it to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Me too

I love the feeling of being fucked in my ass. I love it bareback so i can feel hot cum squirting deep in my ass. I've had many married lovers who stop over to visit me whenever they can. Their wives neither suck them off and swallow their cum nor take it in their ass. I gladly do both. I'm married and was working in Denver while my wife was in Arizona. This arrangement went on for 10 years and I enjoyed entertaining both men and women. Unless the woman is quite special and sucks and ass fucks, just sticking it in a pussy and cumming is boring. I let others use my body any way they want to. I love it on my back, on my knees, bent over a chair or the arm of the couch. Sometimes, I stop over one of my friends home, walk into his entry way, drop to my knees and let him fuck my mouth until he cums. He'll tell me what a wonderful cock sucking whore I am and then tell me to leave. I love being a whore and having my mouth and ass fucked anytime a guy wants to dump a load in me.

Deeoneishere55Deeoneishere55over 4 years ago
Fantastic

This is a great love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous