All Comments on 'My Wife's New Office Friend Ch. 03'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I can't wait for the next chapter. I too would love to suck my gay lover's cock in front of my wife. I want her to see me suck cock and to see me get fucked. I want and need her to see me being gay. I hope that happens with the two of you.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 1 year agoAuthor

cdCindy1 Thanks always love your comments! I still have many more ideas for these 2 hot fellows and I am myself not quite sure what avenue their journey continues.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 1 year ago

I'm in the minority who don't enjoy tender love stories. I want Anna and Robbie to take David into their bed, but I hope that causes irreconcilable differences. Maybe she increasingly enjoys watching the two men pleasure each other. Maybe she comes to prefer David's bigger dick and loses sexual respect for her husband's increasingly sissy ways. Maybe David turns Robbie totally gay, he starts cross-dressing, and Anna takes a lover of her own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES