All Comments on 'My Wife's Revenge With My Friends Ch. 02'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
deadonedeadoneabout 10 years ago
Only one question

When does Kat bring home women for the husband to fuck?

I mean they are not exclusive anymore and she is fucking any dick on the the street.

Oh wait this is a cuckold story, sorry. OK all you little pathetic WACCs can now say how good this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

Kat is turning him into a real cuckold in front of all his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
KATS CUCKOLD

would love to-be made to-do clean-up on all

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
No

your life will never be the same. and you let it happen. silly cuck.

runner611runner611about 10 years ago
AWFUL

Guess I'll never understand how any man can enjoy humiliation in any fashion or would ever tolerate a wife who would humiliate their husband (or for that matter a husband who would humiliate their wife). It's just NOT a loving relationship. Sorry I spent any time reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This Just Proves That All Pussies

are not on women.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
His greatest need

Hubby's greatest need was to grow him a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't listen to them

these are the kind of stories we need more of. wish there were a cuckold section here. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous-don't listen to them

Where the fuck have you been? 98% of loving wives stories are humiliating cuckold stories. I agree, I wish there was a cuckoldry category too, so readers like me can avoid them. No comment on the story, didn't read it, comments said it all.

nastystoryguynastystoryguyabout 10 years ago
Nearly a year between chapters!

I don't read stories where the author can't get the parts together in a reasonable time frame. This may be a good story or a bad one. I have no idea, and wont read it since the author can't get his shit together.

Unlike some assholes though, I wont score it since I haven't read it. Just express my frustration with authors who post like this.

phd70phd70about 10 years ago
Wife is a Slut, Husband is a wimp!

Humiliation tale for those who like such. I don't!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is what I come to Loving Wives for

Slutty Kat needs to get fucked by them all.

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic “1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 10 years ago
I would rather have a separate category of BTB.

That way, we wouldn't have to be subjected to this kind of story. We could go to that category and find our stories. I don't know why anyone thinks its okay to cheat/cuckold. But then again 60% of Americans think its okay. But what about the other 40%? Don't we get a chance to read our stories unencumbered by cheating/whore wives. So I would like to say this to Mark...Get divorced and get the hell out of dodge. She's nothing but a slut who will ruin your life.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

You have somewhere on the site to bit read about cheating. LITERALLY every other section. The problem is pissy little btb authors trying to co opt literally the one area of the site not meant to be about monogamous couples, then bitching and moaning about it non stop while threatening and harassing the people who being here.

Go away, you'll be happier, and this section will be better off without you bitter, misogynist pricks.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Duna, you got banned, stop posting anonymously. You're just as much of an idiot now as you were before, and your comments are just as incomprehensible. Do they need to IP ban you to stop your spamming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well if He needed any further evidence that she was a slut

He got it. And pictures to boot! Judges LOVE pictures to confirm infidelity. It will make his divorce so easy. Because who would stay married to this lowlife woman who has repeatedly demonstrated she has no love or respect for her husband? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
So hot

If you are a cuckoldwannabe like me, you had to have enjoyed this story. For guys who do not like humiliation, why read it. Why go on to part three. I can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

very good story of a LW, annony is an asshole he hates everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Be the same"?

Only a fool would even consider life being the same. His wife shows him, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him. His friends show him that he needs new friends. Not really much of a decision to file for a divorce, tell all his friends wives and girlfriends that the men are cheaters and hit the road for greener pastures. 1 star for unfinished drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤-): 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5=92% not bad at all)]! This story is my cup of tea. Period. The storyline was inteligently conceived and mastefully crafted.

The story is a fantasy but in my lay opinion it is NOT unrealistic: it's just that the aithor squeezed several real-life situations and let them each take place during a party.

The photoshoot-cum-groping scene was there (a) for valid artistic reasons, and (b) it was skillfully crafted.

The narrator (the protagonist) is constantly of two minds about his wife's slutty behaviour: his brain knows he should intervene & tell all the men involved to leave her alone because she is drunk, - but his very strong kinky side (voyeurism & wife-sharing fetish) wants her to be naked, groped, & fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous