My Wife's Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra knows I love it when she sticks her finger up my ass, I moan again as she now starts to suck one of my nipples and pinch and squeeze the other. I groan out loud as her finger penetrates me. "Ahhhhhhhhh."

June must have been getting impatient because she started to move her hips, holding myself still I let her fuck herself on my cock. With my cock in June's ass and Debra finger fucking my ass I was constantly groaning, I was in heaven and I didn't want it to stop.

But June wanted to be fucked, she started begging me. "Mmmm please Terry, fuck me, fuck my ass."

So I started to fuck her slowly, every so often I would pull out completely and watch as her ass slowly closed. Then with my thumbs pulling her ass cheeks apart, plunge back in again. June's ass was starting to loosen up, I added more lube to my cock.

Now I began to pound into her, her ass farting every time I plunged into her. She was grunting each time I bottomed out, Debra had removed her finger from me and was caressing my ass as I rapidly thrust into June.

Then June started shouting. "Oh my god, yes, yes, yesssssssss." As she had her orgasm, her body was shaking as I continued to thrust into her.

Debra moved and started to push her hand between June's legs, she screamed as Debra started to rub her clit. My swollen cock was sliding easily into her loose ass, when she screamed again and had her second orgasm.

I was getting that feeling in my cock that I was ready to come again, then Debra pushed me over the top by forcing her finger back into my arse. As my sphincter gripped her finger, my cock exploded into June's ass. I just groaned out loud. "Ahhhhhhhhhh."

I held June's hips tightly as I jerked into her, with my eyes closed I relaxed and enjoyed the moment. My cock twitched every so often as Debra moved her finger.

I was exhausted, it was like all my energy had be released. So as I pulled out of June, Debra removed her finger from me. I looked down and watched as June's ass stayed open before slowly closing, she didn't move but just laid there panting with her ass raised high.

I had to sit down I was knackered, as I sat on the bed and watched as Debra caressed June's ass. She asked her. "Are you alright June?"

"God, I didn't think I'd stop coming. Getting fucked in the ass is certainly different, no wonder you like it." June replied.

She lifted herself up then straddled my legs, brushing her tits into my face before leaning down to kiss me. As we kissed I felt something wet land on my legs.

With her legs wide open, my spunk had started to leak from her pussy and ass. Which was now dripping onto my legs, I lightly slapped her ass telling her. "Time to get cleaned up, your leaking."

She raised herself up and looked down, then said. "Well Terry that's your fault, what goes up must come down." She then wriggled her tits in my face again before she got herself off me.

Debra handed us both some tissues, as I cleaned myself up. I watched as June stood with legs open wiping her wet pussy and ass.

"Better give me some more tissue Debra, I'm leaking all down my legs." June said as she tried to mop up.

I got up from the bed and stood behind June, lightly slapping her ass I said. "I think we all need a shower, it's starting to smell like a fish monger's in here." I quickly left the room before they could do anything to me.

They both shrieked at me, I could hear Debra call after me. "You cheeky sod Terry."

I waited for them in the bathroom, when they both entered I told them. "It's a good thing it's Friday, I don't mind fish on a Friday." Then grinned at them.

"Cheeky sod, here do something useful. Help me get out of this basque." Debra said as she turned her back to me.

As I started to remove her basque June helped with taking off Debra's stockings. Once Debra was naked we swapped round, as she helped to remove June's basque and I knelt to take off her stockings.

As I knelt there I couldn't help myself, being so close to her pussy and smelling that strong aroma. I began to lick along her pussy lips, as they parted she held my head. Opening her legs slightly she juddered and gasped as my tongue made contact with her clit.

Looking up I could see Debra's hands were fondling June's breasts, squeezing and rolling her nipples with her fingers. As June moaned she started to move her hips, fucking herself against my tongue.

With my nose pressed against her clit, I tried to push my tongue as deep as I could into her wet cunt. June was panting now as she held my head tightly, her hips franticly jerking as she rubbed herself against my face.

I could tell she was close to coming, my hands had been holding onto ass cheeks. So I began to work one of my finger's towards her ass, this did the trick as soon as I touched her anus she started yelling.

"Oh yesssssss, that's it, yes, ohhh yesssssss." My tongue was drenched as she came, I swallowed her juices as she pressed my head into her pussy. I continued to rub her anus until she relaxed the pressure on the back of my head, I gave a few final licks before moving my head away.

As I was cleaning my face with a towel I looked at June, her head was leaned forward. With her eyes closed and her mouth open, she sighed. Debra was still gently fondling her breasts as she kissed and licked the back of her neck.

Not wanting to disturb them, I started the shower. As I was messing with the controls, a pair of arms wrapped around my body and I felt June's warm body pressed against my back.

"Thank you Terry that was wonderful, when we've had our showers I'll give you a nice relaxing massage." June said before letting go of me, then patting my bum as she moved away.

As June got into the shower I grabbed hold of Debra, as we kissed I fondled her ass cheeks. She then pinched me. "Ow, what was that for?" I asked her.

"That was for being so cheeky, anyway it's not our fault we smell a bit fishy. You shouldn't get us so turned on, sexy." Debra began to gently rub her hand where she'd pinched me.

As we waited for June to finish in the shower we kissed and cuddled each other, when June was finished Debra said for me to go next.

When I was finished and got out of the shower, June wasn't in the room. Debra handed me a towel and she entered the shower whilst I dried myself.

Then June called to me. "Are you ready yet, Terry?" I entered the bedroom to see that the duvet had been removed from the bed.

"Lay down Terry, in the middle of the bed." She said as I looked at her naked body, god she had a sexy body.

June just shook her head before saying. "Massage first, fun later." She started to push me towards the bed, I let her guide me so that I was now laid face down on the bed.

I let out a groan as her nails lightly ran down my back and across my ass, she then got onto the bed and straddled my buttocks.

I was still groaning as she continued to rake her nails down my back, with my back all sensitive she leaned forward and I felt her soft breasts brush against me. This was a new sensation that had me moaning, my body shuddered as she then kissed and lick the back of my neck.

I didn't think it could get any better, when I felt something warm and soft on the back of my legs. I turned my head and looked into the dressing table mirror, Debra had joined us and was using her breasts to caress the backs of my legs, I just moaned as I began to totally relax.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure that these two sexy ladies were giving me, as they continued to massage me with their bodies I slowly drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.

12