All Comments on 'My Wife's Tale Ch. 03'

by silverlicker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crude

Just plain crude, no class.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
The story ends here for me...

The story ends here for me...In part 2 I still had some hope it could be a good one, but this part destroyed completely the story...It doesn't matter anymore how it'll end...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No *

/

(

\

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's the big mystery?

Ian fucked her in the ass. DUH.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
"Plummer"?? Really?

This illiterate misspelling is emblematic of how poor this effort is. Have you no spell-check? If you don't care, why should we?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

A tale where everyone involved is a cheater. So now what's next?

no rating until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The show must go on!

Well I'm involved and waiting for the next installment. You have outlined a very uncomfortable situation and that is reflected in some of the nasty comments you are getting from morons who know nothing about love or human frailty. Write YOUR story and don let them make you change course.

Several years ago I worked out with a fellow who had unfortunately married a beautiful woman. He was as redneck as they come and it nearly killed him when she found she had value beyond what he could give her. Greener pastures. I was worried he'd kill her. Yet deep down under the rage he still loved her and would help her out of jams. Of course he'd gripe afterwards but he came through for someone who really was a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I understand

I have fucked a married man just because I wanted it. Most honest women will admit to playing with a wedded man just for fun. A strange cock is always a pleasure to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLDS TIMES TWO

Now he knows it was Ian April's husband next time gets meets with April he will tell her why she is not getting any sex from Ian and suggest that he could substitute when she felt the need. Now Jan has come clean Ian will have no further hold over her so Ian is going to be shot of sex as April will cut him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All right

5

This is morphing into a great fucking story.

1. When Jan came in acting strange after being gone a few hours with no explanation, I would have checked to see if she had a red, wet pussy.

2. When she went to see her mom I would have checked and made sure she rid.

Thanks, great intrigue and quite an unusual, interesting story.

Im guessing Ian is screwing Jan.

A foursome would be great.

Certainly, young 'studs' go apoplectic to think they arent the end of the world for their wife while most would, after many years of marriage, nail any real beauty they had a chance to and justify it saying it was only sex, yet not accept women are real people too and the world doesnt necessarily end if a woman fails and gets a little strange, especially when the costs are tallied.

A guy can still love his wife after he gets some strange, why cant a wife?

Hurry with the next installment, please.

PS, Why do you pissed off anons read stories like this? Will one of you gutless pricks please explain?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "I understand"

"I have fucked a married man just because I wanted it. Most honest women will admit to playing with a wedded man just for fun. A strange cock is always a pleasure to enjoy"

You don't say if you're married, if you are, would you be just as happy if your husband enjoyed a strange pussy?

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
2 hard to rate this higher

You need an editor desperately. Several places you used "of" as though it were a verb. "Could of" "would of". "Could have" is the proper word. You obviously don't understand the proper use of "to" or "too". Also your usage of "here" and "hear" are incorrect

These are distractions that spoil your story and make it unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous