All Comments on 'My Wife's Tale'

by silverlicker

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
jbpeters74jbpeters74over 6 years ago
Where is the rest

Is there going to be more? that abruptly ended. Ok but needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hey please carry on

great start should be a 4 or 5 but sadly only a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good starr

Needs some editing for continuity. More importantly, it needs either a real conclusion or you need to carry it on in another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Whoa! "Cuck shit" guy went on steroids!

Completely covering the "latest comment" page. Way to go, dude! Your only rival is alphabet guy who hates Amy. Maybe you're the same guy. Your dedication is an inspiration to us all. Keep working it! You're my hero!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of cuck crap!!!

Only pervert cuckolds or idiots are in that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what idiot was

asking if this was chapter one, i guess it's shows anybody can use a computer even a brain dead person like them.

thwyathwyaover 6 years ago
Missing something

Which way is this going? Cuckold? Revenge? Swinging?

What is the author's emotional state? Has this happened before?

Why should I give a damn about this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You know enough to

get rid of her right now , why let her stick around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

You must write more. I for one would love it if my wife would do the same, but I would have to be told about it

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
In one of today's stories I read...

In one of today's stories I read one very good comment to bad stories like this one: "I was taught that if you couldn't say something positive...

Then say: "... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

My kind of story. You were turned on by her being a normal horny woman who dared to experience some one who went out of his way to show that he really wanted her rather than kick her to the curb. Kept his cool and saved his marriage! Smart man.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 6 years ago
I could not get past the third paragraph.

Your grammar is terrible, and you don't know when to use a comma or a period. Your sentences are garbled. Please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tit for Tat

Why not just tell the cheating slut that you'll be fucking other women from now on while she stays at home or else she can get her cheating ass out of the house! This cuck crap is really sick gay stuff where guys pretend to be heterosexual while they are still in the closet dreaming about cocks! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't ge this. Was her husband excited by her being a slut?

And if she's still dreaming of Dick, why did she stop fucking him? Makes no sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Can't work out why he didn't tackle his wife about it, maybe he was a closet cuckold with his brains in his cock end.

He could have rubbed it in that her paramour has been bragging about it telling all, and not be surprised if she got hit on if she out near where she used to meet him.

Moral is be sure yours sins will find you out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good writing.

Great story...5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

A good story and I hope you continue the theme.

For those who criticise, if you don't like these type of stories don't read Loving wives.

What did you think you would be getting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REPEAT

This same story was posted a few years ago by a different author, same story, his computer crapped out and he dug out his wife's old lap top. Can't believe that Literotica allows an author to Plagiarize another author's work. Literotica should ban you from this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

Can't believe You get Horny hearing how "Your Wife" CHEATED ON YOU . .

Whatta' CUCK

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Alright you know she cheated and who with. Time to dump the whore and destroy the prick. No rating yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

Great12c1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Just more cuck shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It Works Both Ways

My wife once called me "Larry". (My name is not Larry). My wife Tanya once said I called her " Judy" (an old girlfriend).

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Oh oh

You find out Jan is a whore for Dick. What now?

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Sorry, silverlicker but stories based on cuckold wimp husbands are fetish pure and simple, and are very definitely not for this reader. You portrayed the hubby as a pathetic lover who actually got off on the sexual descriptions given by Dick. Now there's an original name...NOT!!! If you are thinking of contributing more try coming up with something a bit more original.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Shucks.

Had to do a lot of skimming.

I hate cuck stories

Rvav8rRvav8rover 1 year ago

I'd like to see a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i had a guy tell me my wife's pussy was so tight.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stories about non-confrontational hubbies with a submissive streak will never be rated very highly. This one was painful. I felt like strangling the guy.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Foolish when you leave the evidence laying around!

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous