My Wife's Very Special Holiday Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

The Dr. showed her around the house. It was lovely. He was very complimentary about how beautiful she was, how he had enjoyed sitting with her at the dinner party, how his friends at Charles and Marla's had all enjoyed meeting her, and two of them had asked if he could arrange to meet her in private. She did not make any comment. They walked past a closed bedroom door, and into the master bedroom. The Dr. paused, and put his arms around her, she turned and their lips met in a deep french kiss. Kathy offered no resistance, she welcomed his touch, and remembered Marla telling her that he was the best lover she had ever had. The Dr fondled her big full breasts and thought to himself that she would be an amazing ambassador for him. He slipped the tiny straps off her shoulders and she was naked from the waist up. He lowered his head to suck her big aroused nipples. Silently the young virgin teenager watched from the door which was partly ajar. Kathy reached down for The Dr.'s cock. He told her to call him Chris, as only very close friends did. His pants fell away and she bent to kiss, fondle and suck his beautiful black cock. He stroked her hair pulling it back and letting it fall over her back. He looked up and saw the girl. She had stayed the night with her friend who had now gone to work.

He was delighted The Virgin was so bold. Yesterday she had been tentative, nervous and held back at first. Now she was standing in the open, awaiting his instructions. He waved her forward. Kathy had Chris's cock in her mouth and was licking and sucking it. The girl approached and knelt behind Kathy and cupped her breasts from behind. Kathy had been with two men, but his was a first. She turned and french kissed the girl as she had done with Julie, the young black salesgirl in the dress shop. The Dr. watched in fascination, this was something he had not expected but was welcome news indeed. Chris pulled Kathy up off her knees and prepared her to accept him doggy style. The Virgin took the opportunity to move over and suck his enormous black cock, she whimpered and licked and kissed up and down its length like the vixen had taught her the day before.

Suddenly there was an insistent car horn sounded outside the front door and the Virgin had to leave. The Dr. pulled on his pants and shirt and walked her to the door. The girl's strict mother kissed the girl and thanked The Dr. for his generous spirit in putting her up for two days while they were away. He hoped the mother had not noticed his erection. He shook hands with the Virgin, and said he hoped he would see her again with her friend.

He rejoined the naked Kathy, and asked her if she had thought about being one of his consultants. Kathy said she would like to try an opportunity to have him send her on an assignment, but that she was due to leave Jamaica in a few days. He said she would have to delay her departure, and she tingled with excitement. She was afraid, if she said no, he would not fuck her, and she wanted that badly. He was an energetic, athletic lover who was making Marcus seem like he was just average, and to her Marcus was the best she had ever had. Chris took her head in his hands and kissed her deeply, before sinking down to bury his face in her pussy. She was delirious with lust, and he made her cum violently with his mouth and tongue before fucking her doggy style. He probed her ass with his finger and she yelped in surprise. Clearly she was an anal virgin and that would please the Arab man he was going to arrange for her. Finally their late afternoon of mating had achieved what he wanted. Her sex drive was outstanding, she was not nervous about multiple partners, she was easily aroused, flirted erotically and in bed she was aggressive and docile, dominant and submissive. As he had hoped the first time he saw her, she would make an wonderful lover for his clients. But he had decided. for now at least, only his richest and most generous clients would receive an offer to meet with her.

He would take her out to dinner, and then retrieve her belongings from the Resort. He texted the assistant manager to tell him to have her bags packed by the time they got there and to leave them in her apartment. He asked if the husband had returned. The assistant manager got back to him that the husband had been there and had moved out. The Dr. was pleased indeed. This was turning out better than he had hoped in his wildest dreams. He would have her move into his mansion with him. The husband would not even know where to start to look for her. The assistant manager would indeed be getting a nice, unexpected bonus.

Over dinner, The Dr. decided that Kathy should changed her name. He told her that 'Kathy' was a young girl's name and now that she was going to be one of his consultants she should have an exotic, romantic, mature, more genteel and agreeable name. It also was a way of taking more control of her affairs and her life. She did not object, actually she thought it safer if she was known to be known under another name. He called her 'Monique.' She smiled, she quite liked it. A far cry she thought, from the Vixen and the Virgin. He explained again the business side of their arrangement. He would negotiate with the interested businessmen or businesswomen and retain 20% of the fee. Monique would receive 80% for her remuneration. She was surprised that he used the term 'businesswomen' but she thought that might just be her old fashioned thinking. He said that the next day they would visit an American bank branch in Jamaica and set up her accounts, and he would arrange for a Jamaican passport be issued with her new name.

Corrupt officials could always be found to do The Dr. a special favor.

They went to the resort, and Monique wanted Chris to come up to the apartment with her and the assistant manager, who had had one of his trusted female staff pack her belongings. Everything looked to be there, and it was Chris who noticed an envelope on the bar, and handed it to her. It was from her husband. She would read it later as The Dr. seemed in a rush to get her out of there and back into his limo. Monique felt her life changing before her eyes. Her excitement at what lay ahead made her tremble.

When they got back to the mansion, Azzo carried Monique's bags to the master bedroom, and after another long look at her he disappeared. There was a nice sitting area through a sliding door that she had not noticed that afternoon when they made love. Chris told her that she should unpack and that area would be for her alone. He went to get drinks while she unpacked her clothes. Whoever had packed them had cleaned her underthings first, which was a nice surprise. Last to come out of the bag was the sexy red dress she wore the first night in Jamaica. Feeling playful, she quickly stripped and put on the push up bra and the red dress. She didn't bother with panties, she loved the feeling of being naked from the waist down. She tucked her bags away carefully. She had noted that Chris was a very detailed man and would not like clutter, even if this room was meant for her alone. She sat at the pretty dressing table and put on eye makeup that would please him, and very red lipstick matching the low cut red dress, She looked stunning.

He called out that drinks were ready. Suddenly she remembered the note from Tom, and took it out of her purse. He wrote that he would be away travelling 'four or five weeks,'

thanked her again for helping with Marcus, and he had enclosed a check for $50,000 or half of his bonus. She smiled and welcomed his generosity. He closed off writing for her to 'have a safe trip back to Chicago'. He also enclosed her airline ticket. She thought that was very good timing as she would cash in the return portion of the ticket and deposit it, along with the larger check in her brand new bank account the next morning. The account would be in the name of Monique Smith. She kept the envelope, took off her wedding rings and put them in the envelope which she returned to her purse.

Chris had his back to her when she entered the study, looking out at the blackened sky.

When he turned around he almost dropped his drink. Monique's breasts strained at the fabric of the dress, he could see her nipples erect, her breasts seemed larger somehow, and the cleavage was spectacular. The dress matched her mood. She was on fire and he could feel himself getting erect just looking at her. He thought briefly that perhaps he should keep her to himself, and then he had another idea. He would send her on assignments, but would then return her to him in Jamaica. She asked him to sit in his big leather chair, and to put his arms at his sides. When he did she sat astride him with her legs holding his arms down. She took his hair in her hands and held his head securely back. She pushed her big breasts an inch from his face, teasing him and talking dirty to him. She slid her pussy on this raging hard on through his clothes. Then she brought her mouth to his and gave him a deep french kiss. It was passionate beyond belief. She unzipped the top of her dress from behind and forced her breasts into his face. He nibbled and sucked. He didn't know what had prompted this dominating role, but he was loving it. Monique was an amazing woman, full of surprises.

She got off of him and told him to lie on the floor. She slipped off the red dress, and sat on his face, facing his lower body . She captured his head between her thighs. She slid her wet pussy over his face and he eagerly licked, and sucked as fast as he could, while gasping for air . She undid his belt and pushed his pants and underwear to his knees.

His gorgeous beautiful black cock stood erect. She reached for it and tickled ever so lightly, so lightly that he cock bobbed in an effort to reach for more. She let saliva drip on the massive cock head. She kissed it, a light kiss that was driving him crazy with passion.

His arms now free he moved her forward slightly so his tongue could reach her puckered anus. He licked and pushed his tongue around the small opening until it was inside. She went wild, screaming with surprise as her first orgasm raced through her loins. She moved her head back down on his big cock, licking and sucking and letting the pent up saliva out of her mouth onto the gorgeous erection. In her aroused dripping passion she worshiped his black cock, taking more and more down her throat until she gagged, only to try again. His mouth at her anal opening sent shivers of desire through her again. This was something she had never experienced in her 41 years, It was wonderful. Finally she wanted his big cock inside her, and she rolled over, and pleaded with him to take her. He stood her up and lifted her in his strong arms and inserted his throbbing cock into her pussy and drove half way in, until she screamed for more, as she wrapped her legs around his midsection. He pumped her with wild abandon until his seed filled her and they fell exhausted to the floor.

The next morning Monique awoke to the smells of breakfast being cooked as she heard the maid and the cook chatting downstairs. She felt wonderfully decadent lying in the silk sheets. She remembered that Chris had said during their lovemaking that an Arab Sheikh would likely be her first assignment, and that when she asked about travelling in the Middle East, he reassured her that would not be necessary. The Sheikh would likely travel to London for Oil meetings and she would assist him there as he would not want to expose her to other members of his extended family, and his many wives. He loved the privacy of London where he could dress as a western businessman if he wished. When Monique expressed concern about her own clothing being inadequate, Chris told her she would be taken shopping frequently in Mayfair, and the Sheikh would happily pay the bills.

She remembered her close friend, Janice, in Chicago. Janice had told her years before that her own black lover was exquisite, and that she just could not get enough of his enthusiastic expertise. Janice had said then that white women loving black men was going to be 'the new normal. accepted everywhere'. Now Monique was thoroughly convinced. She loved the lifestyle, and was keen to start her new role.

She heard Chris on the phone. She quietly padded down the hall to his office, and paused outside the door.

She could just make out his low voice speaking in Arabic.

[The End]

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12