All Comments on 'My Wives Ch. 05'

by Orcaman47

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
goffer1234goffer1234almost 17 years ago
This is one of my favorite series.

Who gets knocked up first?

keairankeairanalmost 17 years ago
good stuff

Love how you seem to have an incredibly large thesaurus for sex, really adds spice to the series. The prior poster did have a point though, we have only assumed that they are on birth control, not any confirmation of the fact, or pregnancies, or even a hint of the whole thing being shit canned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Next chapter

The next one is Tori.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story!!

Ahhhh if only I had Jason's stamina. A very good read even if it goes a bit beyond believable. Your writing is good and easy to read. I think I would like more detail of the actual love making. As the girls take Jason in their mouth, how does it feel??, Does he have a foreskin?? How big is he. As he takes the girls how are they each shaved??? How pink are they inside??? I will keep you in my favorites until I read everything you wrote.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Very Good

I'm not sure why you stopped but you have a Winner.

You might want to enter the Valentines Contest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
real niceeeeee...........

Keep going, it just gets better and better.

caveapecaveapeover 12 years ago
more

you are doing great so more of this story please

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINover 10 years ago
Very well done...

The only reason you got 5 stars is bcause it did not go to 10. Keep up the good work!

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
*****

Cute, humorous, sexy and well written. Thank you. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I trust there will be more. After all there is a cousin and then the girls mother to get involved. Get his mom to visit, then of course after a while they will have daughters old enough to be doable. Incest Harem. PERFECT.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny3 months ago

How long before these nymphos start introducing the male workers from their little resort Into the mix and then Jason's little paradise is gonna Implode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous