All Comments on 'My Wonderful Secret Ch. 04'

by Ilbfita

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking awesome!

I am totally hooked on this story. Can't wait for more and more an more ....

cali_fraecali_fraeover 9 years ago
great!

I've devoured this series in one reading & i love it! After all the tenderness of the earlier chapters the ending of this one was a shock but Andrea & Mark are so beautifully written that i can't wait to read more!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Oh My God Is Right...

...This pulls my guts out as I have seen such terrible consequences of bigotry before, if true its so amazingly current after the suicide of Leelah Alcorn 2 days ago. I have had other friends run into this terrible brick wall of religious insanity, and yet it is so familiar. To finally experience such joy after a life of grating misery... to see a beautiful world before you... then have another's bigotry and miserable hatred seem to destroy it in an instant. To say I am a kindred spirit is too much of an understatement. Thank you for writing this and allowing us to see the dramatic horror of falling thru the rest of this rabbit hole. Please forgive my not commenting on your earlier chapter's. Because they seemed to stop incomplete so long ago, I wasn't sure how they could be connected to reality. Now I understand. I can only hope writing this has given you some of the release of pent-up traumatic feeling that mine has provided. And for all those reasons... please try to complete it... it will become such a wonderful record of your life for others of us to understand, and gain confidence from. Cheers! --- Josie

AceofSpiesAceofSpiesover 9 years ago
A Dark Surprise

I really enjoyed the way you built on the growing love and tenderness as two socially isolated teenagers searched for happiness in each others arms. Then I was shocked by the homophobia here.

The dramatic tension it introduced has me totally hooked, I can't wait to see if your hate crossed lovers are ever reunited.

Simply brilliant!

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
I am so torn.

Loved what you have done, but sad to see the ugly reality creep in. It is so wrong that other people (as good intensioned as they think they are) force their will in such a hateful way. My heart goes out to Andrea.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 9 years ago
A Wonderful Train-wreck... I had to watch!

This is one of those story series I started reading, just because the title got me curious. And as I went on, the writer's talent for hooking a reader got me. I had to read all of the chapters, in one sitting, simply because I had to know what happened in the next part of the saga!

In a way, it was like knowing there was going to be a train-wreck, but you couldn't help but watch.

I loved the way the author used "Andrea's" POV, and the simple dialogue and descriptions made keeping the concepts easy to follow. Chapter one's descriptions of misery hit home with me, given my own childhood, which explains what my husband calls my "Daddy" issues. Exceptionally well-written detail and explanation.

Some of the circumstances were a little contrived, perhaps, and I could see holes in the story, but overall, this was some damn fine writing on a subject, that for me, would normally have been by-passed.

Well done!

cliptoecliptoeover 9 years ago
A Beautiful Tale....

.....yet so violently ended in the bigotry and uninformed hatred the transgendered have to deal with all the time. Even worse when it is disguised in religion or religious beliefs.

It is so difficult for me to understand how such a lovely, loving relationship could possibly be seen as a sin.

The entire series is so beautifully written it tore my heart out to see how this chapter ended.

The characters were so skillfully portrayed, I felt a part of the story. All the pain, all the joys were so wonderfully written it is impossible not to be moved by this intricately developed tale. Thank you so very much for sharing this beautifully written literary art!

cliptoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NekoTamo

Hello, loved your story so far and I am hoping this is not the end. It has been very good, gave you a 5 on every chapter, hopefully another 5 can join them soon.

Some additional thoughts:

-Sex scenes were pretty damn hot, not too short and very expressive. Hard to go wrong with expressive writing when it comes to sex imo.

-Pacing was great, I like when a story is realistic and I think in reality a trans person goes through a lot of uncertainty. This story taking quite a bit of time and exploring the maturation of Andrea is a good thing imo, the story progresses nicely through the chapters without being rushed or boring.

-Not sure of your background and I am certainly no expert on anal sex but I found your choice for Andrea to initially quite dislike it to then suddenly like it and do it a lot a bit odd. I can imagine that in your experience or fantasy anal is an acquired taste so then going from 0 to 11 overnight is incongruous, perhaps give it a small transitionary period?

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 9 years ago
The consolation

is that Andrea did get to experience a true transgender orgasm with her first lover. Used as I am to Hollywood-style "happily ever after" endings, I was a bit surprised at the final separation, but I understand and I accept. You actually now have a chance to stop this story if you feel that you've had enough; but you can still take it up again whenever you like, just introduce a Deus ex machina who rescues Andrea from a dreary fate of "deprogramming" and either reunites her with Mark or finds someone even more miraculous. Or maybe some other author will write a fan-fic piece and spare you the trouble.

I am a sucker for romantic tales and I've enjoyed this one, no matter what the final ending turns out to be!

Lapper69Lapper69about 1 year ago

Great Story, please keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous