All Comments on 'My Workout Partner Ch. 09'

by kilroy44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

love the story, hoping for more. In the long run you should think about who your main characters are and focus on them, because your chapters are fairly short and if you have more than 3-5 protagonists and a few more reappearing characters it will get confusing and noone will be fully developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Too many people, too much sex and it starts to be getting as any other boring story. Please focus on CFNM and Joey. Add embarrassmen and lack of clothes available to the male while empowering the female. You can make him gradually wear less and less clothes in various situations. The nudity was a little too fast and he agreed to it too quickly. Fantasy is one thing, but reality other- this would make the story more realistic and believable. And when did was he told to go to the swimming pool naked? He decided it by himself?

pinkroguepinkroguealmost 7 years ago
Good story

Don't mind the amount of people. Love the sex. Not boring at all.

kilroy44kilroy44almost 7 years agoAuthor
thanks for the comments.

This is a departure from the earlier chapters... I might provide an alternate Chapter 9. Some of the comments can be answered in earlier chapters, but I do agree the number of people is starting to get too much. I may just let this be the last chapter and see about a different theme. I'd like a few more comments on how to proceed before I decide where to go from here. Thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You definitely have talent (this is a brand new reader), however, you need to stick to the characters you have introduced early on and develop them. The number so far is okay, but do NOT introduce any more until we have had a good perspective on them. In my opinion, you need at least two good chapters (which should serve to introduce a little backstory, and why they have the chemistry with the main character to sexually interact) to develop a character before you get to the sex portion and heavy handed stuff. This is just a rough idea, based on the interesting stories I've seen. For example, why exactly is Joey interested in the character alone? I've seen brief explanations, but nothing that could suggest a lasting relationship beyond the professional. Also, is this going to be a friends with benefits thing, or something deeper? Knowing how the series ends will better serve you in the long run and keep you from writing in a corner.

Just my thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous