All Comments on 'Myka's Tail Ch. 01'

by Magical_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WONDERFUL

Fantastic story, with great potential for development. I haven't enjoyed a story this much for ages. And the mental picture of Myka as a cat-girl Neko!!!

pjebpjebover 7 years ago
Fantastic

If this is your first story it shows me that you have great potential as an author; that you do thorough research and are very careful to close out all details in an artful way. I encourage you to continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An Amazing Start!

Congratulations, this is an incredible story, especially for a first.

You do need an editor however. Is the man's name Phil or Paul? ;)

Phoenix6755Phoenix6755over 7 years ago
Excellent Start!

I am not familiar with the Japanese legend of Neko, but am very ininterested in learning more from your work! As was mentioned in a previous comment, it was slightly distracting when Paul's name changed to Phil and then back again! Other than that, it's an excellent first story! Your descriptions are so very vivid, I could almost recognize Myka if I saw her on the street! I would LOVE to see this as a movie! ;-)

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenover 7 years agoAuthor
Checking My Errors

Thanks for the comments everyone, and thank you for reading my work. I hope to get more to you very soon, and I am currently working on Pt. 2 as we speak. I will make sure and check the text for any other errors, but it should be Phil, not Paul, so I will get a submission for change in right away. As far as Phoenix's Neko question, neko is just the Japanese word for cat and neko as cat people, mostly girls, became very popular in manga and anime. They were very loosly based on nature spirits that were part of some Japanese religeous beliefs, so I just took some of those ideas to create my world. Again, thank you all so much for reading and commenting! <3 <3 <3

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenover 7 years agoAuthor
Corrections on the way.

Ok. Thanks again for those who pointed out the name continuity issue to me. I have the edited version posted and should be up in the next couple of days. In my defense, I was on my third glass of wine when I was making some changes to parts I did not like and well... Never drink and write, it makes you look the fool. As for the name change, as I am completely sober at this moment, I think I decided that Paul works better and I like the sound of it more. Sorry for the SNAFU everyone.

StoneBasherStoneBasherover 7 years ago
Loved the story

I very much enjoyed this first chapter of your story. Very sexy and good groundwork for things to come. By the way are you perhaps the author of a story written by someone using the name Kitty Siam? This story struck some familiar chords. Could entirely be coincidence and I am playing armchair Sherlock Holmes for nothing. Anyways hope there is plenty more of this story on the way :)

JohnCKJohnCKover 7 years ago
Well done

5 stars for a great start, besides the little name issue (stay away from the wine ;) ).

It was a great story, no wham bam. Nice and slow with great characters, I'll be looking for more from you..

SSobotkaJrSSobotkaJrover 7 years ago
Very GOOD First Effort!

I remember posting my first story here on Lit -- oddly enough, it was also a cat-themed tale -- and from what I've read you've laid the foundation for a good series here. Won't be too critical, but I will give you all the encouragement to continue the story of Myka. Love the ground-work you did and establishing the mythos behind her transformation. Your erotic scene work was very well done: especially the scene with Myka and Paul!

I sincerely hope you do more stories as well. We need more writers who actually TELL stories, rather than just put scenes of sex together for quick stroke material.

Thanks so much for sharing your first work with us here, and I look forwards to seeing more from you in the future. -- Stephen

chip812chip812over 7 years ago
5 Stars! - Awesome!

Cat-girl stories are one of my favorites. (Currently working on one myself). Phil turning into Paul was the only issue I noticed (and you're already aware of that one). Please keep going. I think this one can go for a really long run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start!

Myself, I'm not really into the fantasy side unless it is well written. And this was well written. Would like to see it continue. Hope you can keep the level of the story up over at least 3 or 4 chapters. It would be interesting to see how she handles fitting in to the real world and how she fits into the spiritual side also. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

So fresh and original... Well done and hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Oh my God you absolutely, positively have to continue this story I was enthralled with it

N.D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Story!.

Amazing story and you HAVE to continue it.

I started reading it with the mindset I was only gonna read 2-3 pages before going to bed (as its quite late).

But I just could not stop reading and ended up reading all 9 pages and now im just wishing for more!

So thanks for this amazing story (I love the Love between Myka and Kelli)

and I hope you write many more parts!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely amazing

That may be your first time sharing something on this site, but it is very clear you have considerable writing talent, and a very distinct taste in storytelling that is quite appealing. As someone who does some erotic writing and fanfiction on the side (I'm way too introverted to put my stuff out there), it's wonderful to read those who are sincerely trying to put out a heartfelt tale. Or should I say tail? :D Regardless, I am stoked to read chapter 2.

AurimazAurimazover 7 years ago
A good setting so far

but i really disliked the last part, where Cassandra spilled everything about Myka, her love aspect, her future and so on - in one go. Felt a bit cheap. I'd prefered if they found everything by trial and error, but you already wrote it, so it's just me mumbling... :)

Good job. I'm really waiting for next chapter.

Inevitable_Inevitable_over 7 years ago

Exceptional start to your tale, really looking forward to what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exceptionally well written

I quite enjoyed reading this, you are definitely a talented writer. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So...

...I'm about as wet as I've ever been! Excuse me while I go put things inside me and cum rivers all over my bed.

Thank you for a fabulous "tail".

Kim

xx

PS: There'd better be more of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

I have to say that I immensely enjoyed this story. It is erotic, fun, compelling... and while the setup is not especially unique, it is delivered with a unique twist and perfectly executed. Well done, those are among the easiest five stars I've rated in a while.

Only Cassandra's exposition dump near the end could have used some more polish; the witch sounds like she is reading from a book, not talking to two confused, recently enchanted people face to face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Name fix

This is a really good start to the storyline but having the guy's name change between Phil and Paul is both distracting and detracts from the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really well done

Great story, well written, interesting idea and hot sex

ereaderlereaderlover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Wonderful, wish I could rate it a 6. Great story, well told and well edited. It flowed beautifully. I can't wait for you next installment or any other story you write.

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenover 7 years agoAuthor
Edited right and THANKS to ALL!

Just to let everyone know who commented previously, THANKS SOOO MUCH for your comments and suggestions. They finally got the fix posted for the name issue with the story and I am about 2/3 done with the next part. Life caught me unawares as my partner and I had to move for her job on short notice, but I am hoping to be finished with the rest of part 2 very soon, and then part 3 in about 2 to 3 weeks. Again Thank you for all your love and support!

<8 -MK-

KvotheTheArcaneKvotheTheArcaneover 7 years ago
just a little curious

Can we get a status update? :) I'm waiting eagerly for the next part, and it would be great to know how it's going.

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Coming Very Soon

I just wanted to let everyone who is following me know that the next part is finally finished and out for editing. My guess is that I will have it posted to Lit in the next couple of days and it should be available for viewing after Lit reviews it. The last time took a little over 3 days so possibly by end of week, or early next it should be there. I am sorry for the delay, but life took a hard right and I had to scramble for a while. Anywho, Thanks to all of my readers. I love you all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow... Um...

Well, first your story is well written; great command of the language, didn't see rons of errors in spelling amd grammar, nice description.

I was very interested in your story until they left the party. I was enjoying Myka's character and thought Paul was adorable. I don't even mind the whole Neko plot, after all, it is Sci-fi. However, when that happened, it was like a complete plot change. I fi d thw whole idea that Myka and Kelli go from best friends to glomming and being told they are soul mates, but you have to share sexual partners amd possibly have group sex as a result. Personally, as a 19 year old I wpuld be scared shitless. Not to mention Cassandra kissing them and inviting herself into their bed as 'payment'??? What the hell happened to her being a 'protector'??? Add to that that in scifi (npt lesbian sex) I wasn't expecting to end up with a woman/woman couple that then is likely to have sex woth another woman. I can hang through a story with a scene where women please each other, but not when it is a main theme. It does nothing for me, so I don't chose to read them. This brings us to the end of your first chapter. By the time I realized where this was going I was already on page 7. I finished it since I was already so invested, but based on what occurred in the last 2 pages, I doubt I will read rhe nwxt chapter. Their easy acceptance and all of the details of sex and pregnancy amd taking Cassandra to bed... Rather far out and unbelievable... And that is with the scifi factor removed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stilted dialogue

Unrealistic "college" kids. Interesting plot.

drseaknightdrseaknightabout 7 years ago
Magically seductive

I was unsure that I would like Myka as she described her perfunctory blowjob with Alan, but once the door opened and the tables were turned, I knew that I would enjoy the ride. I could not stop reading and will enjoy everything that you have to share about Myka and her adventures. Thank you, so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great wrting!!

I REALLY enjoyed this story. The author had great character development and an interesting story line. WELL DONE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun read!

Thank you for the fun and sexy story. I'm enjoying the magical erotic powers concept and your erotic pieces have me very aroused. Curious to see where the next chapter goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This kitty likes

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story, and was completely captivated by the emotions faced by Myka as she went from a devastatingly hurt young woman to an emotionally strong essence. Thank you for a wonderfully interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tattoos and piercings

Myka's two timing boyfriend is fucking her room mate, so she decides to get a tattoo and piercings. She does not seem to bright

KahunaJKahunaJabout 6 years ago
Odd twist that works

I wasn't sure about the magical twist at first, seemed almost forced, but in the end, it works spectacularly and I'm intrigued by where the characters could go.

tj1976tj1976about 6 years ago
Amazing Story

Really great first effort.

Your characters were well developed.

I enjoyed the sex scenes

BorderReiverBorderReiverabout 6 years ago

Really nice to read genuine and imaginative erotica, rather than porn. Pleasant writing style and although it would be even better if edited to be a bit shorter, it's worth reading right through. Well deserved prize winner, thanks and looking forward to future stories...

LargoKittLargoKittalmost 6 years ago
Together and apart

Strong writing. I can tell you are feeling your way a bit. Things I like: personable lead character, plot with lots of turns, magic that fits into reality, honest lovemaking. Places to ramp up a bit: Break up your chapters into smaller chunks - each one with a theme and perhaps a cliffhanger. I found myself skimming the sex scenes - a bit too mechanical. Hungry for more emotional reaction, especially as you write in first person. Maybe have more fun with dialog. Women seem to like more homely details in their erotica. That's good. But know what to leave out.

Great launch of an imaginative series.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Rereading This Now

I'm rereading this now, because the new chapter came out and I need to refresh what it's all about. I'm glad I'm doing that, because it's just as good the second time around.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Very good first chapter

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, and am looking forward to reading the rest. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Dee_WylderDee_Wylderalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

May I say that I enjoyed this story as much as any book I have read in years.

bigmikey357bigmikey357over 5 years ago
I understand

I wanted to sample your talents since you so recently sampled mine and I gotta say I understand why you have nearly perfect scores on your stories. A slow burn with plenty scenes to get excited about. I would probably have chosen a fox spirit to go with Kelli's hunter but its your story and you tell it well. I'm especially impressed that this was your first submission. Way more skill than expected from a first time author. It was certainly better than some of my first attempts. Anyway, 5 stars. I'll be reading the rest of your work and I hope you are not finished. Love to see what other worlds you create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extraordinary

Clever, energetic and well written. All stars are worth triple points!

V17209V17209over 5 years ago
Excellent!

This is probably one of the best stories I've stumbled across in along time.

Virgo6Virgo6about 5 years ago
Female author

I really enjoyed this first chapter, it makes me think a little of the link, which was an awesome story. I love that you are a female author, and your sex scenes are hot and so far not too vulgar for my taste. Many of the women I have read on here, seem to have no sense of emotion or romance. Which makes me wonder if some of them are just posing as women. Nicely done

Cupertino345Cupertino345almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

I am hooked! This is my favorite type of story and you certainly hit a home run.

I also prefer a slow boil in the erotica I indulge in. Myka is certainly very good at this. I hope the rest of the series is as good as the first installment.

MissGuiltyPleasure94MissGuiltyPleasure94almost 5 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this! Nice slow build up but you kept the story interesting, I will happily read anything and everything you write if this chapter is anything to go by!! I think I have just found my new favorite story on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is as close as it gets to perfection. Good job author.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 4 years ago
Awesome

I’m greatly impressed with your ‘tail’ so far - excellent characters, intriguing world building, and believable dialogue, not to forget exceptionally hot sex? Doesn’t get much better than that & I’ve seen four- and five-star stories here and elsewhere that can’t hold a candle to this work. Thanks so much for putting in all the hard work to let us read this!

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyalmost 4 years ago

Thank you, thank you. I love this story. Looking forward to where this story will take us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Burst out in happy tears when you revealed the girls are soulmates, so wholesome thank you author! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, but you used commas instead of question marks. Question marks and exclamation points do not necessarily mark the end of a sentence. On the third page, you said:

"So what do you think," she asked in the brief moment that I was taking in her costume.

Since she is asking a question, the correct grammar would be:

"So what do you think?" she asked in the brief moment that I was taking in her costume.

GoMikeyGoMikeyalmost 3 years ago

there is never enough magic in the world !!

Dilvish013Dilvish013over 2 years ago

More, but I please?

For a fairly short story on an erotica site, this story has some great character development. Kelli and Cassandra need to be filled out a little more, but Myka already comes across as a well developed character even as her whole being changes.

Looking forward to more installments.

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Good beginning

Don't stop !

leo03007leo03007over 2 years ago

best Story on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lovely well written story. The sensuality of your writing is superb. You have filled out your characters well and their behaviour through the story is consistent with who they are meant to be. I wish I could write this well!

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

Sweet, erotic, and sexy as hell.

FYI the singular of labia is labium

gkrishnagkrishnaabout 1 year ago

There's potential here, but the narrative keeps meandering this way and that, and everything is overexplained to the point the story is probably twice as long as it needs to be. Your descriptions during the sex scenes are top notch, but the story surrounding them could use a good editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagical_Kitten@Magical_Kitten
12/07/2019 It has been a long time, and I know that some of you are probably weary of waiting for me to continue with Myka's Tail. As I mention right before the next chapter begins, which I posted this evening, life has been pretty rough on me for a long time. Those who care ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES