All Comments on 'Myka's Tail Ch. 02'

by Magical_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed the first part you published months ago and am glad you decided to continue. There are a few little grammar mistakes, but nothing to get upset about or let anyone get you down about should it be mentioned. Overall the story is enthralling, and I hope to see more of it in the coming months. You have a solid foundation set, can't wait to see the rest of the story you build.

jetoshjetoshabout 7 years ago
More Please

I am glad that I found your story & look forward to more chapters.

I find that it is well written & moves at a good pace.

I have also gleaned some move to use in my next cunnilingus session with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stauker

I sometimes find my enjoyment snagged on run on sentences, and continuity confusions. For example, how does Kelli nibble on the love of mykas feline ear?

Other than that, great job.

My only advice, is that you work on showing us the story, rather than telling us the story.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very sexy and entertaining

This is super fucking hot, and an engrossing story too. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply amazing

Again, your work is beyond most of the stories around here. Not only you kept the erotic, sexy and romantic scenes in a beautifull way, as the plo now thickens. Was worth all the time we waited for that masterpiece! Keep going with the good work! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unexpected, but good

It is good to see a continuation of this story, but I am somewhat torn. On the one hand, I really enjoy your characters. Not only are they unique, but you have found a balance between introspection and expression that is sorely lacking in many other works.

On the other hand, I would have preferred a relatively more simple and lighter story about Myka's developing powers and hers and Kelli's relationship. A plot with age-old mysteries to uncover, long-forgotten evils to defeat and all-powerful enemies to vanquish seems... uninspired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So...

When is the next part?.. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

I'm so excited for my installments of this series!

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Just Over Half done

For those following me, I can't thank you enough for your support and your comments. I am just over the half way mark with Ch. 3 and its going well. I'm not sure, but it may run over the 35k word mark that both of the previous chapters finished at, which is why I am not as fast as others in posting. I also have the outline roughed out for Ch. 4 and I know the main details of Ch. 5 as well. I have drawn a mental map of where I want the story to go, and scope creep has become a slight problem. From my thoughts of where I want to go, I believe there will be 10 chapters to the total story, which means that the entire tale will probably encompass somewhere between 350k to 400k words. It started as a labor of love, and I will give you all nothing less than my everything .

Again, thank you all for your support, and for reading my Tail!

;D MK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely Story

Another lovely chapter, Myka and Kelli are amazingly sweet, the story is intrigueing and the prose flows well. Top it all off with some really nice well written erotica and there's not much more to say. Good job and keep up the good work :)

5/5 stars

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
What a fantastic story!

Chapter 2 was very good, and I'm off to start chapter 3... Thank you for sharing this with us!

Dee_WylderDee_Wylderover 5 years ago
Thank you!

My dear, this story could stand on it's own as a Romance. I would accept it fully on it's merits without any erotica at all. Very well done.

GHreaderGHreaderover 4 years ago

Wow Magical_Kitten, I am so glad I stumbled into this tale (or tail).

It is occasionally a little sappy for my tastes (yes I am a guy), but the story is fascinatng and love stories never grow old. I hope to learn more about Myka and Kelli in the coming chapters.

Keep up the good storyteling. Thank you for sharing

leo03007leo03007over 2 years ago

Wonderfull! the caracters are All well Designed and round, the Story is interesting and builds up tension. Last but not least the incredibly sexy scenes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagical_Kitten@Magical_Kitten
12/07/2019 It has been a long time, and I know that some of you are probably weary of waiting for me to continue with Myka's Tail. As I mention right before the next chapter begins, which I posted this evening, life has been pretty rough on me for a long time. Those who care ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES